The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Tradition took up the Shards of Mercy, Invention, and Whimsy, becoming the Shard of Emotion. He now held 8 Shards, and was able to create life with a flick of his wrist.

He continued his search for more Shards.

*oops i didn't see you took whimsy oh well*

Edited by Doomslug The Destroyer

Just now, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Tradition took up the Shards of Mercy, Invention, and Whimsy, becoming the Shard of Emotion. He now held 8 Shards, and was able to create life with a flick of his wrist.

He continued his search for more Shards.

I already have mercy and whimsy...

Thaidakar took up three unknown dawn shards.

Thaidakar smiled and sent his giant army from across the cosmere to attack Ene man the vessel of Valor.

Thaidakar groaned and sent half of his armies to secure Roshar again. his singers and radiants were not going to fail.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Manipulation laughed at this feeble attempt at a resistance. He held 6 Shards, plus a Dawnshard. A mere mortal army was nothing to him. He waved his hand, and the armies Changed. They turned and attacked Thaidakar.

"Fool," Manipulation hissed at Thaidakar, "You're a fool."

Thaidakar smiled, he held 5 shards and three dawn shards, but he had a secret.

"That may be," said Thaidakar, "but I am the fool with the anti Manipulation light." 

the light flooded the room burning Manipulation. Thaidakar absorbed the shards and the dawnshards becoming Adonalisium. Thaidakar smiled evilly as he began to summon the power to destroy Doomslug but then he faltered, "I, I can't." thaidakar slumped to the ground and wept, "I cannot kill a friend." 

Doomslug quickly recovered, taking the light and using the last bit of his fading power to turn it to anti-Thaidakar light.

"I can."

He forced the light onto Thaidakar, and watched as Thaidakar died an agonizing death. Doomslug took up the eleven Shards, and all 4 Dawnshards. He forced his attention on Valor, killing him quickly, and absorbing Valor.

He Ascended, becoming New Adonalsium.

And the Cosmere was Reborn.

Thaidakar jerked awake in the field of grass, what was this? thaidakar saw a pool of mist at his left and one at his right, "what is this?"

he heard a voice saying, "take it."

Thaidakar weakly plunged his hands into the pools and ascended.

TO MAGIC.

"fool." whispered Thaidakar as he rose in the spiritual realm in magnificence, "you forgot two shards, the last two, survival and wisdom."

Thaidakar summoned his powers and plunged them into someone, someone named @Szeth's Facepalm.

Edited by AonEne
merging double post