The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Okay then." Moni looked back to Thaidakar. "Take us to Nameless."

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"All right."

I replaced all the posts with another bad guy named Spook who is one of Thaidakar's avatars who is evil.

Thaidakar smiled, "well then, lets go, hold hands, you must all be touching me at the moment we teleport."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I am setting him up now for after the withergeist stuff so that he can be the next big bad. 

You assume there's gonna be a post-withergeist stuff. They've been around for forever, and I'm not entirely sure the Witherlord can die.

Moni grabbed Thaidakar's hand impatiently. "Come on, bring us to Nameless already."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

You assume there's gonna be a post-withergeist stuff. They've been around for forever, and I'm not entirely sure the Witherlord can die.

Moni grabbed Thaidakar's hand impatiently. "Come on, bring us to Nameless already."

Well, we could at least banish the Witherlord and then potentially Spook could bring back the witherlord and screw us for a bit.

"Okay," he grabbed everyone's hand and teleported them to the pocket dimension, right next to @Ashbringer.

Thaidakar dashed beside Moni and clutched Nameless' hand, yellow energy pulsed in Thaidakar's hand and Thaidakar closed his eyes, after a few minutes he opened them, "there is a wall in his mind, ash tried to help but he accidentally made it worse, ash what happened?"

Just now, Ashbringer said:

"Oh hi. Uh... he tried to kill Ene then went unconsious again. I think he's doing better? I have no idea. It's bad," Ash said. "There's a wall if you can push it. That did something."

"hmm," said Thaidakar, "I can try but it may not do much, we brought a professor Jones, professor can you assess Nameless and how much energy it would take to heal him?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"hmm," said Thaidakar, "I can try but it may not do much, we brought a professor Jones, professor can you assess Nameless and how much energy it would take to heal him?"

Professor Jones eyed Nameless with a frown. "It would take a lot of energy to nullify that much corruption... perhaps more than I have."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Professor Jones eyed Nameless with a frown. "It would take a lot of energy to nullify that much corruption... perhaps more than I have."

"Well, you have two narrators right here. Shouldn't be a problem." Moni poked Thaidakar, "Right?"

Thaidakar pondered this and then said, "what if I formed a connection with you briefly and sustained you with my energy for the time being until you are done. it would work like a crystal refracting light, making it into another form and using it better than the original user could."

4 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

"I don't think I made it worse. I just... brought it out a bit more. Maybe that's worse. But I can help."

Ash took the flower and planted it in the ground before the wall.

Moni looked at the flower in confusion. "How did that get in here?"

"I will try," resolved Professor Jones. "If anything goes wrong, though... get out."

With that, she began to channel her Silent lightning into Nameless's wound, erasing it from existence.

Thaidakar began channeling some of his energy into Professor Jones to sustain her, he could do this without being there the whole time so he took that time to sit down and review reports from across the many realms of existence.

"I will try," resolved Professor Jones. "If anything goes wrong, though... get out."

With that, she began to channel her Silent lightning into Nameless's wound, erasing it from existence.

Moni watched apprehensively for a moment, then pulled out her survey.

Well, looks like the professor is going to heal Nameless. How are you enjoying this adventure?

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni watched apprehensively for a moment, then pulled out her survey.

Well, looks like the professor is going to heal Nameless. How are you enjoying this adventure?

Oh, it's awesome so far! I'm learning so many new cool things! How are you enjoying it?

One of the reports listed how Taldain was put into a stasis, it seemed years had passed in Taldain, it appeared that a new upriser had taken over Taldain and had frozen it in time, Thaidakar froze. Thaidakar imediately tried to talk to his avatar on Taldain (not spook) but it didn't work. Thaidakar scratched his chin and looked up, "hey guys we might have a problem."