The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Suddenly it hit Thaidakar, he remembered the prophesy.

One king to kill them all

One queen to find them

One prince to bring them all

and in the pizza bind them

and One sharder to destroy all pineapples

one will save one will destroy

one will die one will live.

He looked around, this was big news, the pineapple stuff was nonsense, he had added that for personal reasons, but the rest was actually prophesy, was he the king?

16 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I will try," resolved Professor Jones. "If anything goes wrong, though... get out."

With that, she began to channel her Silent lightning into Nameless's wound, erasing it from existence.

Nameless shuddered. Light exploded from his body for a moment, then stopped. Then it started again. 

Thaidakar cheered and went to hug Nameless, "YOUR BACK!" After he was done hugging Thaidakar said, "we need your help desperately, everything has escalated, Sequence joined the witherlord but then they rejoined us after I did something and then sequence was captured by the witherlord. then we all started trying to help you, also we tried to do some other stuff, then..." *thaidakar continues on explaining everything that happened.*

Ene poked her head out from behind a bush (which she supposed she must have Narrated into existence, though she couldn't recall deciding to do so). "Is everything okay now, then?" 

13 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I felt pain before," said the Witherlord. "A long time ago..."

@Sequence could do nothing but watch as Unintelligible, sword glowing with an energy that grew brighter even as its wielder faltered, finally fell. There was a final, blinding flash of light, and then darkness reigned.

Nameless stood up, eyes unfocused. He took a step, and disappeared into mist.

13 hours ago, AonEne said:

"Sequence is on the Witherlord's side now?" Ene checked. "Oof, that sucks. Is this a rescue mission-type operation or are we just gonna avoid them, then?" 

Thaidakar shrugged, "I convinced Sequence to be on our side now but they got captured by the Witherlord."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

@Sequence could do nothing but watch as Unintelligible, sword glowing with an energy that grew brighter even as its wielder faltered, finally fell. There was a final, blinding flash of light, and then darkness reigned.

Nameless stood up, eyes unfocused. He took a step, and disappeared into mist.

Thaidakar blinked and watched, surprised, "NAMELESS?!"

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Wait," said the Wanderer. "That's impossible."

Thaidakar shook his head, "not with Sequence, ya know sometimes I can do impossible things, but if you were meaning the sequence being captured by the witherlord than I have no idea."

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Moni looked up. "What are you shouting about? He just teleported somewhere."

Thaidakar shrugged, "I, something seemed wrong."