The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar stroked his imaginary beard as he took a drink of root, "no, Sequence looked like she was struggling to make a decision over something, her face was confused, I think. hmm," Thaidakar took a drink of his root, "the moment was when I looked at Sequence, I was worried, I had no idea how to save Sequence, then it clicked, the voices were coming from inside of Sequence but from an external source, I then took Sequence into a vision, which seemed to work."

"Well, what was that decision?"

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar turned, "because I have excellent memory," he tapped his head, "comes with being a god and having access to lots of breaths and copper minds to store my memories in to be retrieved later. and if you are wondering my copper minds are spread out between my avatars so that I can still tap them to retrieve them."

"So you saw the withergeist talk, right?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"So you saw the withergeist talk, right?"

"um, I guess, yeah." Said Thaidakar, "hm, I think I did see one talking to another, once."

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well, what was that decision?"

"I don't know."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni crossed her arms. "Impeccable memory, huh?"

"Hey," said Thaidakar, "how am I supposed to know what a person is thinking at all times? it was just an expression on Sequence's face, I can read those but not minds."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Hey," said Thaidakar, "how am I supposed to know what a person is thinking at all times? it was just an expression on Sequence's face, I can read those but not minds."

*sad Unintelligible noises*

"What kind of expression makes you think someone's making a hard decision?"

Just now, Nameless said:

*sad Unintelligible noises*

"What kind of expression makes you think someone's making a hard decision?"

"it wasn't just that, it was her gestures, the way she scratched her eyebrow, the way she tapped her side, I can read those."

"it wasn't just that, it was her gestures, the way she scratched her eyebrow, the way she tapped her side, I can read those."

"You can... okay, I'm starting to agree with the Wanderer. You're definitely not the most trustworthy source."

Just now, Nameless said:

"You can... okay, I'm starting to agree with the Wanderer. You're definitely not the most trustworthy source."

Thaidakar smiled sadly, "maybe I'm not maybe I am." Thaidakar sighed, "Moni, if I am sure of anything I can read gestures. I can show you." Thaidakar gazed at her a little closer, "you are curious, no, a bit mad, a smidge of annoyance, maybe more than a smidge. you feel a little bit curious. a little longing in there aswell." Thaidakar smiled, "the normal mess of emotions any entity has."

Thaidakar smiled sadly, "maybe I'm not maybe I am." Thaidakar sighed, "Moni, if I am sure of anything I can read gestures. I can show you." Thaidakar gazed at her a little closer, "you are curious, no, a bit mad, a smidge of annoyance, maybe more than a smidge. you feel a little bit curious. a little longing in there aswell." Thaidakar smiled, "the normal mess of emotions any entity has."

"Curious? about what?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, I'm not curious. And you missed a few emotions too."

"Yeah well I can only read a few at a time," Thaidakar took a drink of his root, "it is a bit like soothing only without the soothing, you have to guess what emotions are being felt. all emotions are being felt at the same time, just some stronger and more prominent than the others, the biggest ones are just the most noticeable and the more prominent." Thaidakar took another sip of his drink, "it also pays when you have been a mistborn for years and years and years."

"Yeah well I can only read a few at a time," Thaidakar took a drink of his root, "it is a bit like soothing only without the soothing, you have to guess what emotions are being felt. all emotions are being felt at the same time, just some stronger and more prominent than the others, the biggest ones are just the most noticeable and the more prominent." Thaidakar took another sip of his drink, "it also pays when you have been a mistborn for years and years and years."

"Yeah, well I'm feeling emotions that are much stronger than my curiosity right now."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yeah, well I'm feeling emotions that are much stronger than my curiosity right now."

Thaidakar smiled, "yes, I mistook the curiosity for more anger, yes, but the longing, that one seems like it has been there long and has left a mark."

Thaidakar smiled, "yes, I mistook the curiosity for more anger, yes, but the longing, that one seems like it has been there long and has left a mark."

"What, a sentient being wants something and has dreams? Such an incredible leap of logic."

Thaidakar rolled his eyes, "yes, but the longing is more pronounced than usual, hmm."

Moni rolled her eyes. "So, you could tell that Sequence was trying to make a really hard decision, but you couldn't tell what I'm curious about?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni rolled her eyes. "So, you could tell that Sequence was trying to make a really hard decision, but you couldn't tell what I'm curious about?"

Thaidakar shrugged, "I do have more of a connection to Sequence than I do to you, you are a direct creation of Nameless who himself has rejected me and my connections to him, so therefore I am not that connected to you, but with Sequence we have a bigger connection, which was part of the reason why I think Sequence is on our side." 

39 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Micheal thrusted and Spook miss blocked and the thrust hit Spook's shoulder, "ow." 

Spook's sword dropped and Micheal grabbed it quickly and threw it aside, Spook shouted to the guards, "GET HIM."

Seven guards surrounded Micheal. Micheal dropped the swords and put his hands up, but that was when someone entered the palace. 

The guards led Micheal to a prison cell, Spook accompanied them and once Micheal was in the cell Spook said, "no use in trying to use your powers, the cell has been reinforced with anti Adonalisium light spheres and metal."

Spook smiled as Micheal glowered at him, suddenly a scream erupted from a nearby cage, inside was a tall man with dark hair and tan skin.

Thaidakar shrugged, "I do have more of a connection to Sequence than I do to you, you are a direct creation of Nameless who himself has rejected me and my connections to him, so therefore I am not that connected to you, but with Sequence we have a bigger connection, which was part of the reason why I think Sequence is on our side." 

"So what you're telling me is that you could tell that Sequence was trying to make a hard choice but you have no idea what it was?" Moni massaged her temples. "Look, let's just say that if we can heal withergeists, it requires great internal conflict as well as a hard push from something to cut them away from the withergeist inhabiting them."

Just now, Nameless said:

"So what you're telling me is that you could tell that Sequence was trying to make a hard choice but you have no idea what it was?" Moni massaged her temples. "Look, let's just say that if we can heal withergeists, it requires great internal conflict as well as a hard push from something to cut them away from the withergeist inhabiting them."

Thaidakar shrugged, "I think that is probably true, but if we think about intent, Sequence was already very much connected to me and other shards for a while, so that much of connection in Sequence allowed Sequence to be able to rebel against the wither powers." Thaidakar suddenly stopped and said, "actually, I'm just not going to look to much into it, I'll just let my scientist avatar deal with it, Marcos is good at that kind of stuff."

Thaidakar shrugged, "I think that is probably true, but if we think about intent, Sequence was already very much connected to me and other shards for a while, so that much of connection in Sequence allowed Sequence to be able to rebel against the wither powers." Thaidakar suddenly stopped and said, "actually, I'm just not going to look to much into it, I'll just let my scientist avatar deal with it, Marcos is good at that kind of stuff."

"Wait, how many avatars do you have?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Wait, how many avatars do you have?"

"I have lots," said Thaidakar, "at least seven per world, hey I do need to keep track of everything, I also made thousands to attack withergeists and make sure we survive. so I currently have about 3 million right now."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I have lots," said Thaidakar, "at least seven per world, hey I do need to keep track of everything, I also made thousands to attack withergeists and make sure we survive. so I currently have about 3 million right now."

"3- 3 million? How long have you spent creating them?"

Edited by Nameless

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"3-3 million? How long have you spent creating them?"

Thaidakar shrugged, "it doesn't take me that long only about one hour to create one of them."

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Thaidakar shrugged, "it doesn't take me that long only about one hour to create one of them."

"Do you even know all their names? How do you keep track of that many? And what happened to the thousands you made attack withergeists?"