The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the tall man had a look of pure pain on his face, Micheal widened his eyes, "Spook? why can't I contact Thaidakar here?"

Spook smiled maliciously, "Micheal, Micheal, you were always naive, Thaidakar made you that way. For Thaidakar is as naive as you are, maybe even more. When he abandoned me and forgot about me he formed a connection between us, not one of an avatar and a master, one of a hater and a hated. I hate Thaidakar, he left me abandoned in the sand until I got a rush of power from our previous connection, I was able to freeze Taldain in time for a time so that I could take control and make it my empire."

Micheal cocked his head, "but that doesn't make sense, why would Thaidakar forget about you and leave you here?"

Spook said sadly, "Thaidakar may be Adonalsium, god of the universe, but he is still human, an ignorant one at that."

A look of horror dawned on Micheal as he realized something important.

Spook smiled, "I see you understand now."

Micheal looked up at Spook, "no, he can see all, he is not wasting his avatars and we will WIN."

Spook laughed, "really micheal? you still hang on to these childish allusions?"

Micheal looked down.

20 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook smiled, "I see you understand now."

Micheal looked up at Spook, "no, he can see all, he is not wasting his avatars and we will WIN."

Spook laughed, "really micheal? you still hang on to these childish allusions?"

Micheal looked down.

Someone else offered Spook a cupcake.

Just now, Nameless said:

Michael realized that he was holding a carmel brownie.

Micheal threw the brownie at Spook who caught it with his mouth.

"what the heck," said Micheal. suddenly someone who was never there slapped the other narrator and said that he was trying to do something cool.

Spook then used an uno reverse card to turn back time to the part where Micheal looked down.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Micheal threw the brownie at Spook who caught it with his mouth.

"what the heck," said Micheal. suddenly someone who was never there slapped the other narrator and said that he was trying to do something cool.

Spook then used an uno reverse card to turn back time to the part where Micheal looked down.

The excellent taste stubbornly lingered in Spook's mouth.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

The excellent taste stubbornly lingered in Spook's mouth.

Thaidakar glared at Nameless and continued the epic storyline.

Spook smiled and walked forward, "yes, Micheal, give in, join me and we will have our revenge, on not only Thaidakar, but also Nameless and Moni. They have faulted us and tried to kill us, we must defend life as we know it."

Micheal glared at Spook, "That's not true.. That's not true! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!"

Just now, Nameless said:

Meanwhile in a different dimension, Nameless was unhappily unaware of anyone who thought that he and his least violent avatar ever had tried to kill them. He was too busy with other things to particularly care, even if he had known.

Thaidakar points to like twenty pages ago where Nameless and Moni had in fact killed Spook and Thaidakar.

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar points to like twenty pages ago where Nameless and Moni had in fact killed Spook and Thaidakar.

Nameless pointed to the fact that Moni actually hadn't killed Thaidakar. And to the fact that Nameless had only exploded Spook after he had killed Moni. And to the fact that all of this had actually been in a movie.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless pointed to the fact that Moni actually hadn't killed Thaidakar. And to the fact that Nameless had only exploded Spook after he had killed Moni. And to the fact that all of this had actually been in a movie.

Thaidakar then pointed out that TLT was in fact all just a movie where the narrators were the executive producers and screenwriters and the Authors directors.

Thaidakar then pointed out that TLT was in fact all just a movie where the narrators were the executive producers and screenwriters and the Authors directors.

Nameless pointed out that unlike movies, TLT was not created solely to generate money.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless pointed out that unlike movies, TLT was not created solely to generate money.

Thaidakar then said that movies are not just to generate money, some movies are made by fans who love the base material, example: Rogue One's director loved Star Wars and was super thrilled to make the movie and loved it so much. 

Thaidakar then said that movies are not just to generate money, some movies are made by fans who love the base material, example: Rogue One's director loved Star Wars and was super thrilled to make the movie and loved it so much. 

Nameless pointed out that if the movie hadn't made money, it wouldn't have been made.

Thaidakar says that it still would have been made and it just wouldn't have made any money. 

Nameless replied that it would never have been greenlighted by the executives in charge of making sure their stuff made money. And that Star Wars would never have existed if movies didn't make money.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless replied that it would never have been greenlighted by the executives in charge of making sure their stuff made money. And that Star Wars would never have existed if movies didn't make money.

Thaidakar says that George Lucas would still have made the movies, it was his dream, George Lucas would still have made it and then sold it for a lower price and it would still have been made just without the wide fanbase and support it has now.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar says that George Lucas would still have made the movies, it was his dream, George Lucas would still have made it and then sold it for a lower price and it would still have been made just without the wide fanbase and support it has now.

Nameless said that George Lucas would never have had the money to hire actors or get cameras or make miniatures if movies didn't make money.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless said that George Lucas would never have had the money to hire actors or get cameras or make miniatures if movies didn't make money.

Thaidakar nods and said that he still would have been able to make the first movie.

Thaidakar nods and said that he still would have been able to make the first movie.

Nameless shrugged and said that the series would've ended there if it hadn't made money. Because movies are made to make money, and if a series doesn't make money, then it ends.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged and said that the series would've ended there if it hadn't made money. Because movies are made to make money, and if a series doesn't make money, then it ends.

Thaidakar shrugs, the first movie still would've been made, and after a couple years people would probably had watched it and liked it anyways. 

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugs, the first movie still would've been made, and after a couple years people would probably had watched it and liked it anyways. 

Nameless replied that his point had been made. Movies are made for money, and while other things do motivate people to make them, money is almost without exception the main motivator.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless replied that his point had been made. Movies are made for money, and while other things do motivate people to make them, money is almost without exception the main motivator.

Thaidakar shrugs and says that people have opinions.