The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I used to feel pain," the Witherlord said. His voice was as cold as a starless night. "And the world abandoned me. So now... I have abandoned it." He turned. "I will leave my servant with you. The choice is yours."

With that, he walked off, leaving Sequence to suffer.

Sequence lied on the floor, shaking from the "nails" embedded in her flesh. The nails caused more than just pain. Sequence could feel a dark burning emanating from the bits of metal. She sat alone in the darkness, sobbing silently. Her one wish was for the pain to end, however it had to happen.

Edited by Sequence

3 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, "but have you studied Sequence? no. I know Sequence, they will be on our side no matter what."

Nameless appeared in a flash of light. "Thaidakar, your memory is completely untrustworthy. And I highly doubt that Sequence is still on our side."

Thaidakar suddenly felt a pain in his arm, what? Thaidakar touched his arm, ignoring what the Wanderer had been saying, it was a sharp pain. Thaidakar groaned. 

Meanwhile Spook and Micheal felt the pain too, Micheal and Spook simultaneously touched their arms.

Every Avatar of Thaidakar touched their arms where a sharp pain now was. But none of them guessed what it was. 

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless appeared in a flash of light. "Thaidakar, your memory is completely untrustworthy. And I highly doubt that Sequence is still on our side."

Thaidakar turned, his hand still on his arm, "and how do we know you are untrustworthy." Thaidakar took in a breath as the pain seeped into him.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar turned, his hand still on his arm, "and how do we know you are untrustworthy." Thaidakar took in a breath as the pain seeped into him.

"I am trustworthy because I kept you alive. If not for Unintelligible, the Witherlord would have killed you."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I am trustworthy because I kept you alive. If not for Unintelligible, the Witherlord would have killed you."

Thaidakar nodded as the pain kept on climbing higher, slowly and steadily, his breaths came haggard, "Nameless, I agree, Unintelligble was amazing, I am truly thankful." Thaidakar used his powers on the pain, but it failed only making it stronger. Thaidakar cried out.

Thaidakar nodded as the pain kept on climbing higher, slowly and steadily, his breaths came haggard, "Nameless, I agree, Unintelligble was amazing, I am truly thankful." Thaidakar used his powers on the pain, but it failed only making it stronger. Thaidakar cried out.

Nameless sighed. "Yes. Unintelligible was so amazing that you completely forgot to mention him in your story of how Sequence turned good."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. "Yes. Unintelligible was so amazing that you completely forgot to mention him in your story of how Sequence turned good."

Thaidakar didn't reply, he clutched his arm. Thaidakar looked at Nameless, "sorry, I am an arrogant fool and it is time I realized it."

Thaidakar didn't reply, he clutched his arm. Thaidakar looked at Nameless, "sorry, I am an arrogant fool and it is time I realized it."

Nameless glanced at Thaidakar's arm. "Why are you holding your arm like that? It's not hurt."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced at Thaidakar's arm. "Why are you holding your arm like that? It's not hurt."

Thaidakar said, "actually it is, every growing; it appeared just now, but it seems like it has been an eternity." Thaidakar seemed like he was seeing beyond and into a different realm.

Thaidakar said, "actually it is, every growing; it appeared just now, but it seems like it has been an eternity." Thaidakar seemed like he was seeing beyond and into a different realm.

"But... It's not hurt. Your arm is physically unharmed."

Thaidakar smiled, "then he has finally caught up to me." Thaidakar quickly frowned again, his eyes began to glow yellow, except instead of how it was normally it was pale and sickly. 

"No need to worry. I can fix this quite easily. I just have to cut the corrupted connections away. Up until recently, this would have been quite easy. Now... well, I might cut out some uninfected connections too." 

Just now, Nameless said:

"No need to worry. I can fix this quite easily. I just have to cut the corrupted connections away. Up until recently, this would have been quite easy. Now... well, I might cut out some uninfected connections too." 

Thaidakar widened his eyes, "just don't cut off everything, I need some of those more than you know." Thaidakar's eyes unfocused and then focused again, "never mind,  do it."

Thaidakar widened his eyes, "just don't cut off everything, I need some of those more than you know." Thaidakar's eyes unfocused and then focused again, "never mind,  do it."

Nameless slashed his hand down. Immediately, Thaidakar's pain winked out. As did his connection to about half of his avatars.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless slashed his hand down. Immediately, Thaidakar's pain winked out. As did his connection to about half of his avatars.

Micheal's eyes unfocused and refocused, Spook laughed.

---

Thaidakar gasped, "no, no, no, no." Thaidakar clasped his temples. Thaidakar looked madly at Nameless, "why did I agree to that?"

Micheal's eyes unfocused and refocused, Spook laughed.

---

Thaidakar gasped, "no, no, no, no." Thaidakar clasped his temples. Thaidakar looked madly at Nameless, "why did I agree to that?"

Nameless blinked. "What? I told you I might cut some extra connections by accident. It didn't help that you had so many of them. Why exactly do you have so many avatars, anyways?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless blinked. "What? I told you I might cut some extra connections by accident. It didn't help that you had so many of them. Why exactly do you have so many avatars, anyways?"

Thaidakar sighs, "I am Adonalsium, I need lots of avatars to maintain the universe." Thaidakar runs his hands through his hair. 

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless rolled his eyes. "The universe maintains itself, for the most part."

Thaidakar facepalmed, "of course you would think that." Thaidakar runs his hand down his face, "this is bad, really bad."