The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

23 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"because I have agents in the form of avatars across the cosmere helping people, protecting people, dealing with rogue avatars."

"So you have a bunch of avatars that are helping people deal with ordinary stuff that could be dealt with in other ways, and dealing with the consequences of using that many avatars? Why not just let the Cosmere handle itself?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"So you have a bunch of avatars that are helping people deal with ordinary stuff that could be dealt with in other ways, and dealing with the consequences of using that many avatars? Why not just let the Cosmere handle itself?"

Thaidakar laughed, "no, also dealing with the affects of me becoming adonalsium in such a short time." Thaidakar put his hand to his temples and sat down on a lazyboy that had not been there before, "I am very tired. the original Adonalsium was an actual god, he wasn't human, I however am, I have to have multiple avatars so that I can actually handle it, I have at least fifty dealing with peoples prayers and sacrifices."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar laughed, "no, also dealing with the affects of me becoming adonalsium in such a short time." Thaidakar put his hand to his temples and sat down on a lazyboy that had not been there before, "I am very tired. the original Adonalsium was an actual god, he wasn't human, I however am, I have to have multiple avatars so that I can actually handle it, I have at least fifty dealing with peoples prayers and sacrifices."

Nameless rolled his eyes. "The Cosmere handled itself just fine after Adonalsium's shattering. I don't see why you need so many avatars. Just have a couple of them assigned to training people. Making a gazillion avatars was completely unnecessary."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Pathetic... Something hissed. It was not coming from anything around Thaidakar. It sounded like it was right beside him.  Pathetic...

Nameless rolled his eyes. "The Cosmere handled itself just fine after Adonalsium's shattering. I don't see why you need so many avatars. Just have a couple of them assigned to training people. Making a gazillion avatars was completely unnecessary."

Thaidakar smiled sadly, "if only it was that easy, there were shards to handle that then, now there is just me, pathetic me."

Just now, Sequence said:

Pathetic... Something hissed. It was not coming from anything around Thaidakar. It sounded like it was right beside him.  Pathetic...

Thaidakar jolted, what was that, he turned and saw...

Just now, Sequence said:

Nothing. He heard the voice again. PATHETIC!

Thaidakar widened his eyes, it sounded strangely familiar. Thaidakar brushed his hand through his hair. Thaidakar said, "nameless, did you hear anything?"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar widened his eyes, it sounded strangely familiar. Thaidakar brushed his hand through his hair. Thaidakar said, "nameless, did you hear anything?"

"Nope. I've got no idea."

The voice echoed softly once more. Pathetic... Pathetic... Pathetic... And then it was gone.

A lot of painful stuff happened to Sequence.

I can go into detail, if you want... it wouldn't be pleasant, though. Lots of inside explosions.

The wanderer, who had taken a quick nap on a conveniently placed bench, woke up. She yawned. "Has anything important happened yet?"

26 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

A lot of painful stuff happened to Sequence.

I can go into detail, if you want... it wouldn't be pleasant, though. Lots of inside explosions.

Is there anything in this world that is better than detail?

Edited by Sequence

43 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"His name was... Jasper? Maybe?"

"Did he leave?"

43 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni was busily chopping up some carrots.

The survey wondered what the carrots were for.

39 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Is there anything in this world that is better than detail?

Sanity, maybe.

A sharp, burning pain struck Sequence, like a fire lit under the skin. After just a few seconds, the affected area exploded. Only this time, it was real.

The wound began to slowly and painfully regenerate, but another one was already forming.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

A sharp, burning pain struck Sequence, like a fire lit under the skin. After just a few seconds, the affected area exploded. Only this time, it was real.

The wound began to slowly and painfully regenerate, but another one was already forming.

Sequence screamed, writhing in pain on the ground of the dark room. She desperately clawed at the spots where the nails appeared to be embedded. The pain... it was unlike anything she had ever felt before! When attempting to remove the nails proved ineffective, Sequence began to look for something sharp. Something to end the pain. Forever.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stared at Thaidakar. "You okay?"

3 hours ago, Sequence said:

The voice echoed softly once more. Pathetic... Pathetic... Pathetic... And then it was gone.

Thaidakar whimpered, he took a long drink of his root as the voice disappeared, Thaidakar shivered, "well not anymore."