The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thaidakar appeared and said, "hey! why would I try to kill you Moni! Yes I killed 655 but that was for a good reason," Thaidakar scratched his head, "wait, wasn't it?" Thaidakar searched his memory and found something that scared him, holes.

13 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond panted and Darren looked up, "what is it?" squeaked Darren.

Rond said, "Lord Waxel wants us to assemble at the library."

Darren jumped out of his bed and Rond said, "we need to be ready." 

Darren nodded, "what is it about?"

Darren put on his clothes as Rond told him what was happening, "apparently several library books have been stolen."

Darren cursed. Rond looked at him curiously. 

Just now, Mortals said:

Of course it hadn’t originally and cheese, he had stored the memories in a coppermind, but some pesky narrator had soulcast it.

Thaidakar groaned, great. but that meant that most of his memories had leaked out which would be catastrophic. Thaidakar put his hands to his temples, "oh no, oh no, oh no."

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

"I, hm. That sounds ominous." Moni considered for a moment. "You don't think his disappearance has anything to do with the withergeists, do you?"

"I mean... what else, right? At the same time, though, it doesn't make sense. I mean, X doesn't even really exist in the same way we do- he doesn't have a physical form. I mean, there's his avatar, but that's not the same thing really. Even if he dies, X wouldn't really be affected. It's hard to think of anything that would affect him, honestly."

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar wondered who Everyone was, were they Sequence's new character?

Nameless informed Thaidakar that Sequence had already told him who Everyone was, but Thaidakar had forgotten it.

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I mean... what else, right? At the same time, though, it doesn't make sense. I mean, X doesn't even really exist in the same way we do- he doesn't have a physical form. I mean, there's his avatar, but that's not the same thing really. Even if he dies, X wouldn't really be affected. It's hard to think of anything that would affect him, honestly."

"Hm. Well, maybe X just went on vacation or something. That happens sometimes, right?"