The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless  shrugged. "I thought it would jog your memory."

Thaidakar huffed, "you thought trying to KILL me would jog my memory?" Thaidakar shook his head, "even though I have not my memory I sense that is a ridiculous idea." Thaidakar sat down and put his hand to his temples, "at one moment you seem like my memory the next I feel you are my friend."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar huffed, "you thought trying to KILL me would jog my memory?" Thaidakar shook his head, "even though I have not my memory I sense that is a ridiculous idea." Thaidakar sat down and put his hand to his temples, "at one moment you seem like my memory the next I feel you are my friend."

"Well, how about you take your memories back?" Nameless proffered the metalminds.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, how about you take your memories back?" Nameless proffered the metalminds.

Thaidakar grabbed them and put them on his arms, he took in a deep breath and looked around, then at nameless and back at the metal minds, "was something supposed to happen?"

Thaidakar grabbed them and put them on his arms, he took in a deep breath and looked around, then at nameless and back at the metal minds, "was something supposed to happen?"

Nameless punched Thaidakar in the face. "Why on earth did you store your memories in something so unreliable as metalminds?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless punched Thaidakar in the face. "Why on earth did you store your memories in something so unreliable as metalminds?"

Thaidakar landed on a coffee table, "what? if I did anything in the past it isn't now me's fault, it is past me's fault, besides I would like it if you stopped hitting me."

Thaidakar landed on a coffee table, "what? if I did anything in the past it isn't now me's fault, it is past me's fault, besides I would like it if you stopped hitting me."

Nameless sighed. "Well, here you go. This should jog your memory a bit." He tapped Thaidakar on the forehead, giving Thaidakar all of his own recent memories of Thaidakar.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. "Well, here you go. This should jog your memory a bit." He tapped Thaidakar on the forehead, giving Thaidakar all of his own recent memories of Thaidakar.

Thaidakar jumped after Nameless was done, "whoa! that helps a lot." Thaidakar looked around. 

which pages are those memories so I can know how much he remembers.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood
grammar and meaning

Just now, Nameless said:

Everything from the gearverse forward.

mkay.

Thaidakar looked around wildly, "ok that is some good info, I think there are a few holes here and there but it seems pretty good, though that doesn't explain everything." Thaidakar sighed, "what I say does hint at other memories that I can faintly remember." 

Suddenly Micheal appeared beside Thaidakar. Thaidakar jumped back and Micheal said, "Thaidakar I need to know about your past!"

Micheal cursed, he walked toward Thaidakar, he smiled Thaidakar frowned. Suddenly Micheal seemed to ripple, the illusion washed off of not-micheal. Not-Micheal cursed, he was a tall, muscular person with a thin and angular face, they had midnight hair and baby blue eyes. Thaidakar widened his eyes, "who are you?"

Spook smiled, "well old man it is time to dance," Spook drew a long thin sword and pointed it at Thaidakar.

Thaidakar jumped back and huddled into a corner. Spook turned and smiled evilly at Nameless, "I am Spook, former avatar of Adonalsium or should I say pathetic narrator."

Thaidakar whimpered, he knew nothing of how to fight, all he had were memories of fighting.

Thaidakar nodded, he stood up and summoned his sword and waved it towards Spook.

Spook smiled broadly as he waited for the oncoming attack. Spook said, "well, well, well, Nameless and Thaidakar. I would rather not duel my former master, he is in ill shape, I would rather we duel ourselves Nameless, this is the chance I have been waiting for."

Spook groaned, he jumped away and put his hand to his arm, pale yellow light glowed from his hand and healed the arm completely, Spook smiled, "thought it would be that easy?" Spook stepped forward and swung his blade forward, towards Nameless' upper thigh.