The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thaidakar ignored him, "yes this is Thaidakar, yes I want you to help me, yes I want you to try it," Thaidakar paused to let the other guy talk, "ok, but as long as you can make it happen I am ready to do it." Thaidakar nodded, "mkay, do it when ready."

both thaidakars turned to 655 and rushed over, Thaidakar #1 said, "oh no! 655, what is happening?"

Thaidakar #2 said, "what? I thought you were 556?"

Thaidakar #1 remembered Nameless and turned, "Nameless, this is Thaidakar from another timeline."

Thaidakar #2 sighed, "what did Nameless do to you this time?"

Thaidakar #1 shook his head, "no Thaidakar, I was the one who disintegrated 655 in this timeline."

Thaidakar #2 mouthed, "Oh."

Thaidakar #1 turned to 655 and said, "want me to reverse it?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar #1 remembered Nameless and turned, "Nameless, this is Thaidakar from another timeline."

"Why did you summon Thaidakar from another timeline? Don't you know that moving someone as important as yourself from one timeline to another can have devastating effects?"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

655 sighed. "No, not really. It just happens sometimes. Maybe some lingering Narration...?"

Nameless nodded. "Hm. That makes sense." He dumped a bucket of water on 655's head.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Why did you summon Thaidakar from another timeline? Don't you know that moving someone as important as yourself from one timeline to another can have devastating effects?"

Thaidakar smiled, "that's the thing, after years of research I have finally managed to go beyond just contacting me from other timelines without consequences." Thaidakar drank his drink, "we had help from David and Megan Charleston, btw that was a spoiler to reckoners four."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, "that's the thing, after years of research I have finally managed to go beyond just contacting me from other timelines without consequences." Thaidakar drank his drink, "we had help from David and Megan Charleston, btw that was a spoiler to reckoners four."

"Wait, so you mean that Thaidakar #2 is still in his original universe?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "Hm. That makes sense." He dumped a bucket of water on 655's head.

"Well," replied 655, "It was my hand that was disintegrating. So the head? Not strictly necessary. But thanks nonetheless."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Wait, so you mean that Thaidakar #2 is still in his original universe?"

Thaidakar nodded, "yes and no, he is in this universe and that universe, it only works as we both happen to be able to create thousands of avatars at a time, the only problem was until now that we couldn't contact our avatars through the portal, we fixed that with a series of fabrials and Aethers to do it. Thaidakar#2 can still contact his avatars so he can still help people in his timeline."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, "yes and no, he is in this universe and that universe, it only works as we both happen to be able to create thousands of avatars at a time, the only problem was until now that we couldn't contact our avatars through the portal, we fixed that with a series of fabrials and Aethers to do it. Thaidakar#2 can still contact his avatars so he can still help people in his timeline."

"Huh. Well, I don't think having two of you will make a difference."