The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless narrowed his eyes. "What haven't you told me?"

Thaidakar looked away, "the Witherlord is still a threat if you haven't noticed,  but that isn't all, Spook is still out there, you may have trapped him in individual aluminum chests but that won't stop him. he can create an entire body in minutes with even a scrap of himself. he now has an army across the cosmere and I am trying to stop him and am failing, I have lost almost all my avatars either to your healing of me or to battle." Thaidakar sighed, "but that isn't it, my enemy, the opposite, is seeking to destroy me again, it seems that Withy has awakened him and is trying to kill me. I have my plate full."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar looked away, "the Witherlord is still a threat if you haven't noticed,  but that isn't all, Spook is still out there, you may have trapped him in individual aluminum chests but that won't stop him. he can create an entire body in minutes with even a scrap of himself. he now has an army across the cosmere and I am trying to stop him and am failing, I have lost almost all my avatars either to your healing of me or to battle." Thaidakar sighed, "but that isn't it, my enemy, the opposite, is seeking to destroy me again, it seems that Withy has awakened him and is trying to kill me. I have my plate full."

Nameless shrugged. "I still don't see how having two of you would help. Spook isn't much of a threat, and I doubt any army he musters will be much of one either. And why exactly should I be scared of Adonalsium's opposite? The only person I'm scared of right now is the Witherlord, and he's not here right now, so there's no need to be worried."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged. "I still don't see how having two of you would help. Spook isn't much of a threat, and I doubt any army he musters will be much of one either. And why exactly should I be scared of Adonalsium's opposite? The only person I'm scared of right now is the Witherlord, and he's not here right now, so there's no need to be worried."

Thaidakar laughed, "the Witherlord isn't here alright, he is attacking other worlds, dominating them, I have already lost five worlds to him, destroyed and dominated by withergeists. my opposite is powerful, even more powerful with the Witherlord on his side." Thaidakar shook his head, "you don't seem to know the gravity of the situation Nameless, no one does. worlds are being destroyed and attacked, peoples lives disrupted and destroyed. people are losing their homes to this war and I need to stop it, last thing I checked so do you, please help me Nameless."

Thaidakar laughed, "the Witherlord isn't here alright, he is attacking other worlds, dominating them, I have already lost five worlds to him, destroyed and dominated by withergeists. my opposite is powerful, even more powerful with the Witherlord on his side." Thaidakar shook his head, "you don't seem to know the gravity of the situation Nameless, no one does. worlds are being destroyed and attacked, peoples lives disrupted and destroyed. people are losing their homes to this war and I need to stop it, last thing I checked so do you, please help me Nameless."

"Fine." Nameless snapped his fingers. "There goes the entirety of Spook's army. If you expect me to do something about the withergeists, I'm sorry to tell you that I can't. They've been attacking worlds for a long time, and I can't stop them from doing so."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hey," said 655. "I uh, kind of need your help."

"What with?" Moni scratched her head, trying to figure out how to compare a sense of taste to something that a survey could feel.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Finding out what's up with X?"

"Oh, right. Uh, do you have any leads?" Moni glanced at Nameless. "He might know something."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, "okie, ima go read Dune."

"And how is that supposed to make me want to help you?"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Well..." 655. "X's avatar. Maybe."

Moni paused. "Oh. Him. Hm. How much do you know about X's avatar's... current situation?"

"it isn't, I just want to read Dune."

Moni rolled her eyes. typical narrator behavior.