The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

pfp explosion. the dust settles and Thaidakar's profile pic is normal again. Thaidakar turned, "I think that X is the wither lord's new person thingy, whatever it's called. I mean come on! it is too good a plot twist to miss."

33 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni stared blankly at Thaidakar for a moment. Then she looked over to the Wanderer. "Would that be possible?"

"It would have to be willing," the Wanderer replied. "X did not seem too happy to see the Witherlord in the flashback... and I suspect if such an arrangement had been made, the tree would not look like this. Besides, X is noncorporeal and the Witherlord is currently most definitely not." She sighed. "Although who knows, at this point? I'm not sure how confident I am in X's noncorporeality anymore, after seeing this..."

"Wait," 655 interjected. "Was X... here?"

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"It would have to be willing," the Wanderer replied. "X did not seem too happy to see the Witherlord in the flashback... and I suspect if such an arrangement had been made, the tree would not look like this. Besides, X is noncorporeal and the Witherlord is currently most definitely not." She sighed. "Although who knows, at this point? I'm not sure how confident I am in X's noncorporeality anymore, after seeing this..."

"Wait," 655 interjected. "Was X... here?"

Moni sighed. "Yes. I didn't see many details, but X was here. He wanted to know... why? I don't know what he wanted to know why about."