The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thaidakar then sprayed disinfectant into Nameless' [REDACTED] and his eyes. he then stabbed nameless and disintegrated Moni. he threw a knife at 655 and then stabbed the wanderer. he summoned Micheal and Spook, they imediately got to work, healing Thaidakar as best they could. They also gave healing potions to Moni, 655 and the wanderer.

Thaidakar sighed and sent a card to Moni saying, "I only did that just in case nameless was going to use you to kill me, so sorry - Thaidakar" Thaidakar then knew what to do. he teleported away from everyone else, including his avatars into a place.

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

suddenly Thaidakar burst into dust, that had never been thaidakar the whole time. Thaidakar smiled as he lay back and drank a smoothie, he had ordered false-thaidakar to attack enemies but he hadn't expected him to attack Moni or the wanderer.

except for the fact that Thaidakar was immune to superlava after the lab... his backstory had only barely been explored so of course nameless wouldn't know that Thaidakar had been turned into a super soldier who was immune to those kind of things.

Nameless smiled at the idea that anyone could be immune to superlava. It was simply completely impossible. No one could ever be immune to superlava They might be highly resistant, and indeed Thaidakar had been. Nameless had been spiking his root for as long as Thaidakar had been drinking it.

Nameless smiled. Everything was proceeding as planned. Thaidakar could have found the cure. If he had not been convinced that he was immune by the memories Nameless himself had implanted. The "cure" was of course an actually un-curable poison.

Thaidakar laughed even harder, of course he would think he had done that. He had had Micheal prepare his root for him and Micheal was completely trustworthy, except for his taste in women. Thaidakar would survive of course, he was completely immune. Nameless was the one who should be worried, he was the one with an army of withergeists at his doorstep.

Nameless pulled up Thaidakar's hardcore world. "Wow, you've sure put quite a lot of effort into this. Look at all these cool buildings and farms! It'd be a shame if someone... say... jumped off a cliff after taking off all your gear."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

655 was quite perturbed by the interruption.

"I need to find X," he stressed. "At any moment, I could just... be gone!"

Moni nodded, staring at the knife sticking in the ground right next to 655's foot. "Yeah. It's a good thing Thaidakar has such a bad aim." She picked the knife up warily. "Anyways, I have an idea on where to go next. You're going to hate it though." She grimaced. "hate it, to be honest."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni nodded, staring at the knife sticking in the ground right next to 655's foot. "Yeah. It's a good thing Thaidakar has such a bad aim." She picked the knife up warily. "Anyways, I have an idea on where to go next. You're going to hate it though." She grimaced. "hate it, to be honest."

Thaidakar shrugged, "I was in the middle of dying soooo." Thaidakar then smiled as he took a drink of distilled superlava.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, "I was in the middle of dying soooo." Thaidakar then smiled as he took a drink of distilled superlava.

Moni stepped away from him, staring at the superlava. "You know that stuff's extremely deadly, right?"