The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni stepped away from him, staring at the superlava. "You know that stuff's extremely deadly, right?"

"yeah so? I'm immune," Thaidakar took another drink, "don't drink any, I can do it because I have been taking it once a day for the past five hundred years to stay immune to it."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni nodded, staring at the knife sticking in the ground right next to 655's foot. "Yeah. It's a good thing Thaidakar has such a bad aim." She picked the knife up warily. "Anyways, I have an idea on where to go next. You're going to hate it though." She grimaced. "hate it, to be honest."

"Where?"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Where?"

Moni glanced at the Wanderer. "Well, we have to figure out how the Witherlord is involved in this. Meaning we need to figure out his plans. Meaning... we have to spy on the Witherlord or someone who knows his plans."

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni glanced at the Wanderer. "Well, we have to figure out how the Witherlord is involved in this. Meaning we need to figure out his plans. Meaning... we have to spy on the Witherlord or someone who knows his plans."

Thaidakar smiled, "I know just the person." Thaidakar sent a message with all his willpower to Sequence, "COME BACK."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, "I know just the person." Thaidakar sent a message with all his willpower to Sequence, "COME BACK."

The message never came through, as Sequence was contained in a pocket beyond time and reality, somewhere that nobody had any idea how to access.

Just now, Sequence said:

The message never came through, as Sequence was contained in a pocket beyond time and reality, somewhere that nobody had any idea how to access.

except Thaidakar had an idea, he sent a message to the witherlord saying he wanted to bargain over sequence in Thaylen city.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

except Thaidakar had an idea, he sent a message to the witherlord saying he wanted to bargain over sequence in Thaylen city.

The Witherlord appeared, wreathed in mist, in a forgotten graveyard.

The Witherlord appeared, wreathed in mist, in a forgotten graveyard.

Thaidakar appeared aswell and said, "well hello Withy, how's it been? I see your skin is doing well, nice and withered as always."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar appeared aswell and said, "well hello Withy, how's it been? I see your skin is doing well, nice and withered as always."

"You called me," the Witherlord stated.

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

655 swallowed. The Wanderer raised both eyebrows. The survey expressed surprise.

"You called me," the Witherlord stated.

Thaidakar nodded, "quite, I would like to bargain for Sequence, I want her back, without any of the pain you have inflicted on her and in one piece. In exchange I will give you one of my avatars."

655 swallowed. The Wanderer raised both eyebrows. The survey expressed surprise.

"Is it a bad plan?" Moni held up her hand. "Actually, don't answer that. It's a terrible plan. Are there any better options?"

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, "quite, I would like to bargain for Sequence, I want her back, without any of the pain you have inflicted on her and in one piece. In exchange I will give you one of my avatars."

Avatars all across the Cosmere glared at Thaidakar. They did not like being viewed as expendable bargaining chips.

Edited by Sequence

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The Witherlord raised an eyebrow. "Without any of the pain I have inflicted on her?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Avatars all across the Cosmere glared at Thaidakar.

what they didn't know was that the avatar he was going to bargain with was Spook.

The Witherlord raised an eyebrow. "Without any of the pain I have inflicted on her?"

Thaidakar smiled charmingly, "I mean in one piece, that was something unexpected I said." Thaidakar took a drink of his root and said, "so? is it a deal?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

what they didn't know was that the avatar he was going to bargain with was Spook.

Thaidakar smiled charmingly, "I mean in one piece, that was something unexpected I said." Thaidakar took a drink of his root and said, "so? is it a deal?"

The Witherlord looked at Thaidakar. "What is the worth of an avatar?"

The Witherlord looked at Thaidakar. "What is the worth of an avatar?"

"what is the worth of a life?" Thaidakar said, "a wise woman once told me that '(paraphrased,) an avatar though they be an avatar is still a person' a human life is worth millions of dollars to save, this is my offer."

35 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"what is the worth of a life?" Thaidakar said, "a wise woman once told me that '(paraphrased,) an avatar though they be an avatar is still a person' a human life is worth millions of dollars to save, this is my offer."

Someone else pointed out that since both Sequence and the avatar were presumably alive, their value was equal to each other unless you included things such as emotional attachments and powers.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else pointed out that since both Sequence and the avatar were presumably alive, their value was equal to each other unless you included things such as emotional attachments and powers.

Thaidakar told someone that that was his point.

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar told someone that that was his point.

Someone else pointed out that a narrator was likely more important than an avatar when considering powers, and Thaidakar of course disliked Spook rather strongly.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else pointed out that a narrator was likely more important than an avatar when considering powers, and Thaidakar of course disliked Spook rather strongly.

except for the fact that Spook had been Thaidakar's son the whole time. Thaidakar had somehow made Spook into his avatar, but that had resulted into Spook hating Thaidakar and the drama that followed. even then after all the hate that had conspired between each other, deep down they still loved each other.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Is it a bad plan?" Moni held up her hand. "Actually, don't answer that. It's a terrible plan. Are there any better options?"

655 sighed. "I can't think of any..."

21 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

except for the fact that Spook had been Thaidakar's son the whole time. Thaidakar had somehow made Spook into his avatar, but that had resulted into Spook hating Thaidakar and the drama that followed. even then after all the hate that had conspired between each other, deep down they still loved each other.

"I don't see much of worth," the Witherlord replied.