The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni groaned. "Of course you can. Well? where is the Witherlord?"

"the witherlord is in Thaylen field in a cemetery talking to me right now and negotiating about sequence," said Thaidakar frankly in Moni's mind.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "then what would you take?"

"Your soul, freely offered."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Moni nodded slowly. "Hey Wanderer? Is your teleportation thingy ready? I know where the Witherlord is."

The Wanderer hesitantly confirmed.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Everyone wondered about this. Thaidakar didn’t seem to need a soul, since he was a Narrator, but he valued his personal attributes more than most things.

13 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Thaidakar considered this, "fine, as long as I have seven days to get my papers and such in order beforehand. then I will come back here and offer myself up. that sound good?"

9 hours ago, Sequence said:

Everyone wondered about this. Thaidakar didn’t seem to need a soul, since he was a Narrator, but he valued his personal attributes more than most things.

what Everyone didn't understand was the worth of souls and how to gain one. everything and everyone had a soul, even rock. Thaidakar of course understood this, but noone believed him because of previous lies he had told. Thaidakar's one regret was having to lie to all of them repeatedly.

5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar considered this, "fine, as long as I have seven days to get my papers and such in order beforehand. then I will come back here and offer myself up. that sound good?"

what Everyone didn't understand was the worth of souls and how to gain one. everything and everyone had a soul, even rock. Thaidakar of course understood this, but noone believed him because of previous lies he had told. Thaidakar's one regret was having to lie to all of them repeatedly.

Everyone would have apologized, but they were, by nature, a not very nice being. They simply waited to see what would happen.

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Yes," the Witherlord replied, "yes, that would be excellent. Seven days, and then you are mine to command."

8 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I skipped here from page 55, what on earth/cosmere/sanderson books is going on? I also assume that the upvote previous post is still going.

No. Upvote collusion is strictly prohibited by the moderators. 

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Yes," the Witherlord replied, "yes, that would be excellent. Seven days, and then you are mine to command."

Thaidakar nodded, "I shall go now if you don't mind." instead of waiting for the witherlord to reply he teleported into his lab.