The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

11 hours ago, ElephantEarwax said:

I eat you back. 

*blinks* HELLO? THE LEGEND! I HAVE FINALLY MET YOU!!!! 

Hello, read the paper, I am your - surve e e e y. 

Thaidakar blinked and wrote, "um, ok, you a bit glitchy?"

the paper wrote back, "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- s I-I aaaah glit-t-tching."

Thaidakar looked to Moni and then back to the witherlord, he knew what to do. he threw a card at the vines and yelled, "Ezmerize!" the vines shrunk away. Thaidakar then started humming the bully Maguire theme song as he danced infront of the witherlord. all the withergeists were confused.

Thaidakar smiled. Moni was confused, twelve hours left? what did Nameless mean? 

Thaidakar did the only thing he could, he killed Nameless and remarked, "your delusions are wrong Lstml, (I DON'T CARE IF THAT'S NOT YOUR NAME!) I have 5 days left, it's only been two days."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar did the only thing he could, he killed Nameless and remarked, "your delusions are wrong Lstml, (I DON'T CARE IF THAT'S NOT YOUR NAME!) I have 5 days left, it's only been two days."

Nameless wasn't there of course, and Moni hadn't heard him. Only Thaidakar could. But he was really starting to worry about Thaidakar's mental health.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless wasn't there of course, and Moni hadn't heard him. Only Thaidakar could. But he was really starting to worry about Thaidakar's mental health.

Thaidakar shrugged and began break dancing in the corner. Thaidakar then teleported next to Nameless and stabbed him with a spike, the spike was made of Thaidakarium. It sucked nameless within itself. Thaidakar then stabbed the spike into Moni after teleporting to her. Moni now heard Nameless in her head.

The quarkbeast reconstituted itself due to the ingested card. "Quark!" It barked. It ate the ground around the Witherlord, and it was left standing on a spindly pillar of dirt and rock. It sat back by the massive donut-like hole with a pleased expression on its face and barked again. "QUARK!"

The quarkbeast reconstituted itself due to the ingested card. "Quark!" It barked, offended. This was no way to treat it. Plus, it was the size of a walrus, how did Thaidakar eat it? It dove into the hole and imbalanced the pillar on which the Witherlord stood, so that it slowly began to fall. The quarkbeast dug itself a hole and dove into it.