The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Mythos suddenly had a realization, everyone had failed when taking over a shard or a something like that, the best way to control everything was manipulate everyone and everything from the background to his favor. But then Mythos realized this would get him a bazillion enemies so he shouldn't do it. Mythos then sent a message to the witherlord which read, "I am Mythos, your goal as I realize is to destroy everything and everyone, but I don't know if you know this but there is a wide multiverse you could explore and destroy, I can give you a portal as long as you don't attack me or my variants in any way (variants are the other versions of ourselves from other timelines) Sincerely, Mythos."

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

She sighed, turning back to the survey.

The time is 16:96. In ten minutes, reality as you know it will disappear forever. What do you do?

7 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos suddenly had a realization, everyone had failed when taking over a shard or a something like that, the best way to control everything was manipulate everyone and everything from the background to his favor. But then Mythos realized this would get him a bazillion enemies so he shouldn't do it. Mythos then sent a message to the witherlord which read, "I am Mythos, your goal as I realize is to destroy everything and everyone, but I don't know if you know this but there is a wide multiverse you could explore and destroy, I can give you a portal as long as you don't attack me or my variants in any way (variants are the other versions of ourselves from other timelines) Sincerely, Mythos."

The Witherlord expressed doubt in Mythos's ability to escape their current reality. Prove it.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

The time is 16:96. In ten minutes, reality as you know it will disappear forever. What do you do?

I would be a little upset, but that sort of thing happens fairly regularly on TLT, so it wouldn't be too bad. I'd probably talk with my friends.

Moni glanced at the Witherlord. He seemed to be distracted by something.

Survey? Can you hear me?

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, how do you want me to? you want me to bring myself from a different reality here?

Nameless coughed. "Uh, you do know that the Witherlord has actually been to other universes, right?" He poofed into mist.

11 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, how do you want me to? you want me to bring myself from a different reality here?

No. Send something.

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

I would be a little upset, but that sort of thing happens fairly regularly on TLT, so it wouldn't be too bad. I'd probably talk with my friends.

Moni glanced at the Witherlord. He seemed to be distracted by something.

Survey? Can you hear me?

6161copycopy6161

What is the hertz of light that is blue?

2 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

A quarkbeast comes and eats the Witherlored.

Lored the withergeist consumed the quarkbeast from the inside.

15 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

There are always 16 Quarkbeasts. This is actually to do with quarks, not investiture.

:think: That's not how I remember quarkbeasts working.

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Lored the withergeist consumed the quarkbeast from the inside.

:think: That's not how I remember quarkbeasts working.

1. I misspelled lord, sorry.

2. Non-cannon, and I just summoned quarkbeasts to the cosmere, they have enough oracles. It's been too long since I read The Last Dragonslayer series, so I wasn't even sure if there were supposed to be 64 instead of 16 in the end. Also, people keep destroying them.

All the withergeist managed to do was get trapped in the Quarkbeast's stomach, and it proceeded to eat the Witherlord.

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless coughed. "Uh, you do know that the Witherlord has actually been to other universes, right?" He poofed into mist.

Mythos laughed, "right."

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

No. Send something.

mkay, Mythos said this a couple hours ago and then sent a copy of Mythos. Mythos #2 appeared next to the Witherlord, he said, "hello Withy! how's it been? my cousin in this timeline said you two had some kind of deal."

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

mkay, Mythos said this a couple hours ago and then sent a copy of Mythos. Mythos #2 appeared next to the Witherlord, he said, "hello Withy! how's it been? my cousin in this timeline said you two had some kind of deal."

Nameless shook his head. "Creating a copy of yourself, or even an alternate dimension within TLT? Not a big deal. You haven't left TLT at all. You haven't even gone to tst or anything like that. The Witherlord's been in actual alternate dimensions before."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "Creating a copy of yourself, or even an alternate dimension within TLT? Not a big deal. You haven't left TLT at all. You haven't even gone to tst or anything like that. The Witherlord's been in actual alternate dimensions before."

Mythos smiled, "right, and the fact that I can create portal thingies to different timelines of TLT that already existed isn't big. besides, Thaidakar has done something similar before, just with way more problems and bumps on the way, mine is faster and more efficient."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, "right, and the fact that I can create portal thingies to different timelines of TLT that already existed isn't big. besides, Thaidakar has done something similar before, just with way more problems and bumps on the way, mine is faster and more efficient."

"Yeah. That's incredibly easy to do. true interdimensional travel is way harder. Withergeists already do what you can do."

Edited by Nameless

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yeah. That's incredibly easy to do. true interdimensional travel is way harder. Withergeists already do what you can do."

"What about this," with a wave of Mythos' hand another Nameless appeared, looking confused, he drew his narration blade. Mythos smiled deeply.

43 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"What about this," with a wave of Mythos' hand another Nameless appeared, looking confused, he drew his narration blade. Mythos smiled deeply.

Nameless shook his head. "Making fake copies of me won't work. The Witherlord isn't mirrored across the multiverse." He waved a hand somewhat sadly and obliterated the fake of himself.

Edited by Nameless

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "Making fake copies of me won't work. The Witherlord isn't mirrored across the multiverse." He waved a hand somewhat sadly and obliterated the fake of himself.

Mythos nodded, "yes, but all the rest of us are. but if Thaidakar's right than the Witherlord is copyied across the multiverse." 

Thaidakar coughed, "who are you?"

"I'm Mythos," said Mythos flatly, "and you must be Thaidakar."

He nodded, "hello? Are you some weird avatar Spook created or something?"

A dark look flashed on Mythos' face, "no! I am my own person! I'm a narrator."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos nodded, "yes, but all the rest of us are. but if Thaidakar's right than the Witherlord is copyied across the multiverse." 

Nameless shook his head. "I highly doubt that Thaidakar's right. I'm not copied across the multiverse. And your multiverse is a pretty pathetic one if everything's mostly the same. I've been to actual alternate dimensions, and they're... very different from TLT. Some of them, at least."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "I highly doubt that Thaidakar's right. I'm not copied across the multiverse. And your multiverse is a pretty pathetic one if everything's mostly the same. I've been to actual alternate dimensions, and they're... very different from TLT. Some of them, at least."

Mythos nodded, "I agree, not all of them are the same, I picked the version myself from one close to ours. you see think of it like an infinite protractor, 90 is the main timeline, the one I assume we are in, each number away is a little different than the first one, so the farther we get the more different it is."