The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless ignored Afterimage. "Mythos, who are you trying to prove stuff to? the Witherlord's probably been in CBST more than TLT."

Mythos smiled, "I don't think this is the witherlord Nameless. they wanted me to give them proof that I could, and I have proof now." Mythos took a drink of his lemonade, "even Thaidakar didn't think of this." 

Thaidakar took offense at this.

Mythos then telepathically sent the witherlord a message, there! I have gone to CBST, do you need more proof?

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, "I don't think this is the witherlord Nameless. they wanted me to give them proof that I could, and I have proof now." Mythos took a drink of his lemonade, "even Thaidakar didn't think of this." 

Mythos then telepathically sent the witherlord a message, there! I have gone to CBST, do you need more proof?

Nameless frowned. "What do you mean you don't think it's the Witherlord? I guess it is a different host. Does the Witherlord keep the memories of past hosts?" He shook his head, walking away from Mythos. "This doesn't matter in any case. I need to find Moni."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

No, you did not, the Witherlord replied. You were stopped.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Because if I don't, he'll kill my friends.

Nameless ignored Afterimage. "Mythos, who are you trying to prove stuff to? the Witherlord's probably been in CBST more than TLT."

57 57 57 57 How many questions are left?

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless frowned. "What do you mean you don't think it's the Witherlord? I guess it is a different host. Does the Witherlord keep the memories of past hosts?" He shook his head, walking away from Mythos. "This doesn't matter in any case. I need to find Moni."

Mythos sighed as he turned to Thaidakar. Thaidakar smiled, "you played your part well."

Mythos looked at him and then said, "what are you talking about?"

Thaidakar smiled evily, "I am your master Mythos. whatever you do I ordered."

Mythos punched him. Thaidakar rubbed his nose, "what was that for?"

"that was for saying you own me," said Mythos, "I am not an avatar."

Thaidakar shrugged, "lie to yourself, fine by me."

Mythos then did something that earned him both cheers and boos. Mythos killed Thaidakar. like killed him for real. Thaidakar was dead dead DEAD. Mythos looked at his hands, "what? how did I kill another narrator?" 

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

No, you did not, the Witherlord replied. You were stopped.

Mythos sent another thought to the Witherlord, yes, yes I was, but if you are truly the witherlord you could get past those very things couldn't you Withy?

Mythos sent another thought to the Witherlord, yes, yes I was, but if you are truly the witherlord you could get past those very things couldn't you Withy?

No, said the Witherlord succinctly.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos then did something that earned him both cheers and boos. Mythos killed Thaidakar. like killed him for real. Thaidakar was dead dead DEAD. Mythos looked at his hands, "what? how did I kill another narrator?" 

Nameless stared for a moment. "He didn't want to keep his bargain, I suppose. Either that or he was wanted dead by... a higher power."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nameless rolled his eyes. "His name isn't Withy anymore. Withy was the last host. This one's named something else."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

56 56 What is 7x8? How long can a single heart last?

Seven times eight is fifty-six. A single heart can last for upwards of one-hundred years.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless stared for a moment. "He didn't want to keep his bargain, I suppose. Either that or he was wanted dead by... a higher power."

Mythos looked a little perturbed, "I don't think Thaidakar wanted to die."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless rolled his eyes. "His name isn't Withy anymore. Withy was the last host. This one's named something else."

Mythos shrugged, "it fits anyways. they are the witherlord after all."

Mythos looked surprised, really? hm, you can't pass there. unless. your not really the original witherlord are you?

You were not stopped by any power of mine, the Witherlord said.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Seven times eight is fifty-six. A single heart can last for upwards of one-hundred years.

55 54 How fast can a single heart b r e a k?

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos nodded to himself, I know, I know. by any chance do you know what power stopped me?

Silencethe Witherlord replied. Ordered Darkness.

Edited by xinoehp512

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos looked a little perturbed, "I don't think Thaidakar wanted to die."

"Then something else wanted him to."

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

55 54 How fast can a single heart b r e a k?

Faster than a heartbeat.

Nameless finally found Moni. His face paled.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Then something else wanted him to."

Mythos nodded, "something, or someone." Mythos realized that agreement had had two days left. "Thaidakar had too many enemies, too many people were trying to kill him."

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos nodded, "something, or someone." Mythos realized that agreement had had two days left. "Thaidakar had too many enemies, too many people were trying to kill him."

Nameless nodded distractedly. "He did. But none of them should have been able to kill him."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded distractedly. "He did. But none of them should have been able to kill him."

THaidakar nodded absently.

Mythos blinked. Thaidakar was sitting in a lazyboy eating Doritos and then froze, "what you thought I was dead?"

Mythos looked at Nameless and then back at Thaidakar, "but, you were dead!"

Thaidakar shrugged, "well when you get to be like me Loros or whatever your name was, you get an affinity of lying." Mythos slapped Thaidakar.

15 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

THaidakar nodded absently.

Mythos blinked. Thaidakar was sitting in a lazyboy eating Doritos and then froze, "what you thought I was dead?"

Mythos looked at Nameless and then back at Thaidakar, "but, you were dead!"

Thaidakar shrugged, "well when you get to be like me Loros or whatever your name was, you get an affinity of lying." Mythos slapped Thaidakar.

Nameless ignored the exchange. "I have to do something. But what can I do? Thaidakar made a deal, could I do that?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless ignored the exchange. "I have to do something. But what can I do? Thaidakar made a deal, could I do that?"

Thaidakar cocked his head, "I did make a deal, but I have one day before I get handed over to the Witherlord automatically, what are you willing to bargain for Moni?"

Thaidakar cocked his head, "I did make a deal, but I have one day before I get handed over to the Witherlord automatically, what are you willing to bargain for Moni?"

Nameless glanced up at him. "For Moni? Many things." He glanced back down. "If she can finish the survey, she'll live."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced up at him. "For Moni? Many things." He glanced back down. "If she can finish the survey, she'll live."

Thaidakar said, "really?" Thaidakar stared at the ground.

Mythos looked at Nameless, a peculiar expression was on his face, "Nameless, I think I know who I am now."

Thaidakar said, "really?" Thaidakar stared at the ground.

Mythos looked at Nameless, a peculiar expression was on his face, "Nameless, I think I know who I am now."

Nameless grunted distractedly. "And who would that be?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless grunted distractedly. "And who would that be?"

Mythos looked around, his face pale, "I-I think I'm supposed to be everyone enemy, or at least that's what the voice keeps telling me."

The voice was in fact not the wither lords' it was someone entirely different.