The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos looked around, his face pale, "I-I think I'm supposed to be everyone enemy, or at least that's what the voice keeps telling me."

The voice was in fact not the wither lords' it was someone entirely different.

Nameless glanced over at Mythos. "Well, does that mean you're the Witherlord's enemy? How about you go attack him? I'm sure you can take him."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced over at Mythos. "Well, does that mean you're the Witherlord's enemy? How about you go attack him? I'm sure you can take him."

"no," said Mythos, "not the wither lord's enemy. I am not supposed to attack him, I was created for a purpose." He looked at Nameless and Thaidakar, "I was meant to kill you two, kill Moni, kill Micheal and several others. I am a weapon and that scares me." Mythos for once looked a little frightened, "plus I think I actually could have killed Thaidakar if I had wanted to, I mean there is this power." Darkness dripped out of Mythos' hands, he touched a flower, it withered, "I think I'm a narratorgeist."

"no," said Mythos, "not the wither lord's enemy. I am not supposed to attack him, I was created for a purpose." He looked at Nameless and Thaidakar, "I was meant to kill you two, kill Moni, kill Micheal and several others. I am a weapon and that scares me." Mythos for once looked a little frightened, "plus I think I actually could have killed Thaidakar if I had wanted to, I mean there is this power." Darkness dripped out of Mythos' hands, he touched a flower, it withered, "I think I'm a narratorgeist."

Nameless nodded. "Ah. Well then. It was nice talking with you." He pressed his hand to Mythos chest, then hesitated for a moment.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "Ah. Well then. It was nice talking with you." He pressed his hand to Mythos chest, then hesitated for a moment.

Mythos jumped back, terrified, "Don't kill me!" Mythos looked genuinely terrified. 

Thaidakar watched the scene with extreme interest. 

Mythos shivered, he held a small dagger made of what appeared to be hardened darkness. 

ps I'm going to be gone for ten minutes to fifteen minutes.

Mythos jumped back, terrified, "Don't kill me!" Mythos looked genuinely terrified. 

Thaidakar watched the scene with extreme interest. 

Mythos shivered, he held a small dagger made of what appeared to be hardened darkness. 

Nameless blinked, Narrationblade forming in his hand. "And why shouldn't I? As a narratorgeist, you're under the control of the Witherlord. Meaning you'll be evil no matter how much you don't want to be."

18 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless blinked, Narrationblade forming in his hand. "And why shouldn't I? As a narratorgeist, you're under the control of the Witherlord. Meaning you'll be evil no matter how much you don't want to be."

Mythos shook his head, "I wasn't created by the Witherlord, I was created by someone else seeking to create something as powerful as the withergeists and the narrators, they unknowingly also gave that person a will and sentience. that person was me." 

Thaidakar leaned forward, "wait, you were created by someone who wanted you to destroy narrators?"

Mythos nodded. 

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos shook his head, "I wasn't created by the Witherlord, I was created by someone else seeking to create something as powerful as the withergeists and the narrators, they unknowingly also gave that person a will and sentience. that person was me." 

Thaidakar leaned forward, "wait, you were created by someone who wanted you to destroy narrators?"

Mythos nodded. 

Nameless shook his head. "If you're a narratorgeist, then you're under the Witherlord's control."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "If you're a narratorgeist, then you're under the Witherlord's control."

Mythos laughed, "I am slowly regaining my memories. I think I was a withergeists, yes, yes I was. I was then brought into a vision outside of the Witherlord's touch and then I was given another power to fill the whole. I then had the Withergeist powers and other powers. but then I was given narration powers by a foolish scientist." he turned to Thaidakar, "a foolish scientist named Rond."

Mythos laughed, "I am slowly regaining my memories. I think I was a withergeists, yes, yes I was. I was then brought into a vision outside of the Witherlord's touch and then I was given another power to fill the whole. I then had the Withergeist powers and other powers. but then I was given narration powers by a foolish scientist." he turned to Thaidakar, "a foolish scientist named Rond."

Nameless shook his head. "You must have been a narrator before becoming a withergeist." He snorted. "There's no way that a simple scientist could have made you a narrator."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "You must have been a narrator before becoming a withergeist." He snorted. "There's no way that a simple scientist could have made you a narrator."

Thaidakar widened his eyes and shook his head, "that isn't a simple scientist, that was Rond, my brother."

Mythos smiled, "yes, Rond was Thaidakar's brother and my creator, he had a few... unconventional ideas that led to my creation, he found a way to steal narration powers from something and give it to another thing, he took someone else's powers and gave them to me." Mythos tapped his temples, "I don't know who yet, my memories of that are still coming back."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, "yes, Rond was Thaidakar's brother and my creator, he had a few... unconventional ideas that led to my creation, he found a way to steal narration powers from something and give it to another thing, he took someone else's powers and gave them to me." Mythos tapped his temples, "I don't know who yet, my memories of that are still coming back."

Nameless hesitated. "That could be possible, I suppose. It would likely require a narrator to willingly give up their powers, however." He shrugged. "Either way, you're still a ticking time bomb. You're still a withergeist, so you're still vulnerable to the Witherlord's control." He raised his Narrationblade, eyes hardening. "Killing you won't be the first thing I wish I didn't have to do."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless hesitated. "That could be possible, I suppose. It would likely require a narrator to willingly give up their powers, however." He shrugged. "Either way, you're still a ticking time bomb. You're still a withergeist, so you're still vulnerable to the Witherlord's control." He raised his Narrationblade, eyes hardening. "Killing you won't be the first thing I wish I didn't have to do."

Mythos smiled, "if you touch me with the intent of killing me you would just wither, if you touch me without that intent you won't. I also can decide whether you wither or not. remember, withering effects narrators too."

Mythos smiled, "if you touch me with the intent of killing me you would just wither, if you touch me without that intent you won't. I also can decide whether you wither or not. remember, withering effects narrators too."

Nameless shook his head. "If you think that will stop me, you are a fool." He stepped forwards, Narrationblade out.

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "If you think that will stop me, you are a fool." He stepped forwards, Narrationblade out.

Mythos smiled as his Narrationblade appeared in his hand, it was made out of pure darkness, the blade left an afterimage of itself when he moved it, "this is my blade, I am ready to duel if you are, I must say I thought you knew what you were talking about, I was wrong."

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled as his Narrationblade appeared in his hand, it was made out of pure darkness, the blade left an afterimage of itself when he moved it, "this is my blade, I am ready to duel if you are, I must say I thought you knew what you were talking about, I was wrong."

Nameless shook his head, swinging his blade. In a matter of moments, Mythos' blade was on the ground, and Nameless' was at his throat.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

53 Do you trust me?

Of course I do. You're my friend.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head, swinging his blade. In a matter of moments, Mythos' blade was on the ground, and Nameless' was at his throat.

Mythos smiled, his blade went incorporeal, the shadowy mist of the blade appeared in Nameless' chest, "if I make this corporeal you are dead, you realize if I can't kill you, you can't kill me. Nameless, you aren't a fool. I see bravery in you, and loyalty. you are a good Narrator and I would hate to kill you."

Mythos smiled, his blade went incorporeal, the shadowy mist of the blade appeared in Nameless' chest, "if I make this corporeal you are dead, you realize if I can't kill you, you can't kill me. Nameless, you aren't a fool. I see bravery in you, and loyalty. you are a good Narrator and I would hate to kill you."

Mythos's hand suddenly seized and the blade dissipated into nothingness.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Of course I do. You're my friend.

52 A train is approaching at 80 mph. The train is imaginary. The vines are not. What is the quickest way to die?

Mythos teleported next to Thaidakar and shrugged, "I could always do this,"

Nameless smiled sadly. "See? It's already started." He slashed his blade into Mythos' chest.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

52 A train is approaching at 80 mph. The train is imaginary. The vines are not. What is the quickest way to die?

I don't know. I've died a lot of ways, but I haven't died every way.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless smiled sadly. "See? It's already started." He slashed his blade into Mythos' chest.

Mythos collapsed to the floor and shivered, blood stained the floor and -

Mythos smiled from the corner, "you really thought it would be that easy?"

his dead body was still there, but he was alive!

Mythos collapsed to the floor and shivered, blood stained the floor and -

Mythos smiled from the corner, "you really thought it would be that easy?"

his dead body was still there, but he was alive!

Nameless shook his head. "I didn't expect it to be. You are a Narrator." He advanced again.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

51 Which is stronger, a vine or a hangman's rope?

It depends on the rope. And the vine.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "I didn't expect it to be. You are a Narrator." He advanced again.

This time Mythos summoned his sword again and blocked, he stabbed Nameless in the shoulder then feinted to the left and then went into a defensive position.