The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos shrugged, "an honest mistake. anyways, the same Sam with the galvanized trashcans?"

The monster shook his head. "Nope. I'm done answering your questions. Defend yourself or die." He summoned his blade again.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I have no clue how reputation works. 

It's just fake internet points.

Just now, Nameless said:

The monster shook his head. "Nope. I'm done answering your questions. Defend yourself or die." He summoned his blade again.

Mythos drew his sword and stabbed AdoKho in the back. 

Thaidakar ate a hamburger and watched a cool show.

Mythos shrugged and resummoned it. it was in one piece. Mythos then used his powers to disintegrate the monster into a billion pieces. he then made a billion aluminum boxes, he put one piece of the monster into each box and spread them throughout the known and unknown universe.

Mythos blinked, "wait a second. SPOOK."

The crowd fell silent, spook? was the monster Spook somehow? unless..

Spook shook his head as he walked from the shadows, "no, AdoKho is not me. I for one am interested to find out who he is."

Mythos blinked, "wait a second. SPOOK."

The crowd fell silent, spook? was the monster Spook somehow? unless..

Spook shook his head as he walked from the shadows, "no, AdoKho is not me. I for one am interested to find out who he is."

AdoKho shook his head. "Why does everyone have to be someone else? Can't I just be myself?" His eyes burned. Balefire leapt from his fingertips, obliterating Mythos from existence.

Just now, Nameless said:

AdoKho shook his head. "Why does everyone have to be someone else? Can't I just be myself?" His eyes burned. Balefire leapt from his fingertips, obliterating Mythos from existence.

Mythos sighed as he reappeared, "isn't Balefire from WoT? I hated that book." 

Spook shrugged, "here's the thing AdoKho, Mythos doesn't remember you, would you kindly tell me which page it was on?"

Mythos sighed as he reappeared, "isn't Balefire from WoT? I hated that book." 

Spook shrugged, "here's the thing AdoKho, Mythos doesn't remember you, would you kindly tell me which page it was on?"

AdoKho blinked. "It wasn't on a page. It was during his backstory."

Mythos cocked his head, "what? there was a time before I was a withergeist? all I remember are my times as a withergeist to now, and that's it." 

"Not surprising, I suppose. It explains why you don't remember killing my father, at least."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Justice does not expire." AdoKho stalked forward, shardblade forming in one hand, ball of fire in the other.

Mythos sighed and said, "well AdoKho, I hope you know what you are doing."

Suddenly Abomination stepped in and murdered AdoKho brutally, so brutally that if I described it the mods would get mad.

Mythos and Abomination looked at each other, then at AdoKho and then back at eachother. they nodded, they needed to kill this guy otherwise they would never be able to do their dramatic confrontation. 

Thaidakar ate six packs of popcorn as he watched. 

Abomination drew out the infinity gauntlet, it was fully decked out. Mythos blinked. Abomination snapped AdoKho into non existence and Mythos said, "wait, then why did we team up?"

Abomination shrugged.

Mythos and Abomination looked at each other, then at AdoKho and then back at eachother. they nodded, they needed to kill this guy otherwise they would never be able to do their dramatic confrontation. 

Thaidakar ate six packs of popcorn as he watched. 

Abomination drew out the infinity gauntlet, it was fully decked out. Mythos blinked. Abomination snapped AdoKho into non existence and Mythos said, "wait, then why did we team up?"

Abomination shrugged.

AdoKho ripped his way back into existence. "You think you can beat me? I have sacrificed everything to have a chance at you." He summoned a Shardblade once again. "I will see you dead, no matter the consequence."

Just now, Nameless said:

AdoKho ripped his way back into existence. "You think you can beat me? I have sacrificed everything to have a chance at you." He summoned a Shardblade once again. "I will see you dead, no matter the consequence."

Mythos smiled, "you a Skybreaker or what?"