The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

The glow in AdoKho's eyes pulsed. "Yes."

Mythos sighed and then summoned his shard blade again and said, "I have a proposition, how about we duel, no narration powers, nothing like that. only our radiant powers and our skill in the sword our whatever weapon our shard blades become. The duel is to the death. The duel would take place in seven days at the center of the shattered planes, do you accept?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos sighed and then summoned his shard blade again and said, "I have a proposition, how about we duel, no narration powers, nothing like that. only our radiant powers and our skill in the sword our whatever weapon our shard blades become. The duel is to the death. The duel would take place in seven days at the center of the shattered planes, do you accept?"

The monster laughed. "I'm afraid I cannot agree to that."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Well, I could agree to that. Not honestly though. I cannot seal away my other powers."

Mythos smiled, "no, I meant no using our other powers in the fight, not sealing them away. maybe just turning them off briefly."

59 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos sighed as he reappeared, "isn't Balefire from WoT? I hated that book." 

Spook shrugged, "here's the thing AdoKho, Mythos doesn't remember you, would you kindly tell me which page it was on?"

Balefire is from KOTLC. If you don't know what that is, you should.

The Quarkbeast ate Thaidakar's TV, and watched the others interestedly.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Balefire is from KOTLC. If you don't know what that is, you should.

The Quarkbeast ate Thaidakar's TV, and watched the others interestedly.

OH, I knew it sounded familiar. 

Thaidakar sighed and then started watching the fight stuff.

Mythos smiled, "no, I meant no using our other powers in the fight, not sealing them away. maybe just turning them off briefly."

AdoKho shrugged. "I can't do that. I could not use them, but if I was going to lose, I would have no choice but to use the full extent of my powers. I have sworn oaths otherwise."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Actually it is from WoT.

Yea, the Quarkbeast brought it when he visited there.

The Quarkbeast was excited, as all parties involved seemed incapable of dying. Butt Venture sat on the ground to watch as well, confused.

someone do SOMETHING with Butt! He's not mine.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

AdoKho shrugged. "I can't do that. I could not use them, but if I was going to lose, I would have no choice but to use the full extent of my powers. I have sworn oaths otherwise."

Actually it is from WoT.

I KNEW IT

Mythos sighed, "great. well, shall we battle here and now, no restrictions?" Mythos' eyes glittered dangerously.

Yea, the Quarkbeast brought it when he visited there.

The Quarkbeast was excited, as all parties involved seemed incapable of dying. Butt Venture sat on the ground to watch as well, confused.

someone do SOMETHING with Butt! He's not mine.

Thaidakar sighed and sat down, he patted Quarkbeast's head and smiled, "of course none of us can actually die, we're sharders after all."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed and sat down, he patted Quarkbeast's head and smiled, "of course none of us can actually die, we're sharders after all."

The Quarkbeast wondered at the mental capabilities of everyone here, as it was not broadcasting its emotions/thoughts

The Quarkbeast wondered at the mental capabilities of everyone here, as it was not broadcasting its emotions/thoughts

Thaidakar grinned as he thought about his telepathy ability that he had never revealed.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled, "No restrictions, mkay." he stretched his palms and summoned his shard blade. He got into a defensive position.

A stream of balefire hit him in the face.

Butt pulled a gold bar he'd stolen from Thaidakar's personal vault and fed it to the Quarkbeast.

Just now, Nameless said:

A stream of balefire hit him in the face.

Butt pulled a gold bar he'd stolen from Thaidakar's personal vault and fed it to the Quarkbeast.

Thaidakar screamed and then stole it back from the quarkbeast's stomach. he then fed Butt to the quark beast.

Mythos teleported behind him and sliced off his arm cleanly.

Just now, Nameless said:

The arm regenerated instantly, and AdoKho moved with blurring speed, smashing through Mythos' Shardplate and cutting him to bits.

Mythos regenerated and summoned his armor and sword in seconds, "no restrictions remember?" suddenly a hundred Mythos (Mythites? Mythi? Mythians?) appeared around Adokho. they were all wearing armor and had swords, sounds of breathing and voices were coming from each one. they were all illusions except for one.

"if you think you will find me fast, you are wrong. I have now teleported to one of these illusions and will be teleporting every few seconds," all of the Mythians said simultaneously.

Mythos regenerated and summoned his armor and sword in seconds, "no restrictions remember?" suddenly a hundred Mythos (Mythites? Mythi? Mythians?) appeared around Adokho. they were all wearing armor and had swords, sounds of breathing and voices were coming from each one. they were all illusions except for one.

"if you think you will find me fast, you are wrong. I have now teleported to one of these illusions and will be teleporting every few seconds," all of the Mythians said simultaneously.

The monster sprayed balefire indiscriminately, the illusions burning out of existence.

Just now, Nameless said:

The monster sprayed balefire indiscriminately, the illusions burning out of existence.

Mythos smiled. all the illusions were gone but Mythos wasn't there. Mythos' voice came from behind him, an illusion stood there, "thought it would be that easy? I did say I would be teleporting."

Mythos smiled. all the illusions were gone but Mythos wasn't there. Mythos' voice came from behind him, an illusion stood there, "thought it would be that easy? I did say I would be teleporting."

AdoKho smiled. "Two can play at that game." He disappeared.