The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

AdoKho smiled. "Two can play at that game." He disappeared.

Mythos smiled as he created illusions to search the universe. he sent Afterimage to do it aswell.

Just now, Nameless said:

Butt was very thankful. So thankful that he fed the Quarkbeast three of Thaidakar's gold bars.

Thaidakar stole the gold bars and threw a tv at Butt.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast refused to eat Butt, instead recalling the oaths it had made off screen when it had gotten the Stomachspren

Life in Death, Strength from Weakness, Journey becomes Destination.

Micheal laughed for some reason during his long side adventure.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Butt was surprised when the Quarkbeast starting glowing. So surprised that he accidentally spilled all one hundred and seventy-five of Thaidakar's gold bars onto the ground in front of the Quarkbeast.

Thaidakar stole them back and killed Butt with a snap of his fingers.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos smiled as he created illusions to search the universe. he sent Afterimage to do it aswell.

Mythos felt a brief ripping sensation, then lost all connection to Afterimage.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar stole them back and killed Butt with a snap of his fingers.

Butt revived with a loud banging noise. Then he fed the Quarkbeast one of Thaidakar's platinum bars.

Just now, Nameless said:

Mythos felt a brief ripping sensation, then lost all connection to Afterimage.

Mythos laughed and reconnected himself with Afterimage. Mythos then smiled, he knew what to do, he summoned eight million versions of himself. not illusions, variants from other timelines of TLT. 

Just now, Nameless said:

Butt revived with a loud banging noise. Then he fed the Quarkbeast one of Thaidakar's platinum bars.

Thaidakar sighed and revealed that they were actually plastic.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos laughed and reconnected himself with Afterimage. Mythos then smiled, he knew what to do, he summoned eight million versions of himself. not illusions, variants from other timelines of TLT. 

Unfortunately, Afterimage was dead. and every single one of the variants were withergeists.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed and revealed that they were actually plastic.

Butt Venture blinked. "Yeah, I totally didn't buy this with your credit card. It's made of plastic. Right."

Just now, Nameless said:

Unfortunately, Afterimage was dead. and every single one of the variants were withergeists.

Withergeists who had been reformed and turned into narrators. Afterimage had reincarnated himself, he wanted to have a heroic death in battle rather then a narrator throwing him to the side.

Just now, Nameless said:

Butt Venture blinked. "Yeah, I totally didn't buy this with your credit card. It's made of plastic. Right."

Thaidakar smiled, "mhm, you mean the credit card I stole from Joe Biden? I don't have a credit card." said Thaidakar proudly.

Withergeists who had been reformed and turned into narrators. Afterimage had reincarnated himself, he wanted to have a heroic death in battle rather then a narrator throwing him to the side.

Well, that was what Mythos thought at least. Until they started killing people. Turns out that reforming withergeists is really really hard, nearly impossible.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, "mhm, you mean the credit card I stole from Joe Biden? I don't have a credit card." said Thaidakar proudly.

Butt smiled nervously. "Yeah. Totally that one. I definitely didn't make a credit card in your name."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Unless the Quarkbeast eats their connection to the Witherlord.

Nameless was almost certain that that didn't work. In any case, there was no way that 16 Quarkbeasts would be able to eat all their connections in time, so he pulled out his Narrationblade.

Just now, Nameless said:

Well, that was what Mythos thought at least. Until they started killing people. Turns out that reforming withergeists is really really hard, nearly impossible.

which would normally be true, but Rond was very efficient, Mythos had only taken the versions of himself out of timelines where they had been reformed properly. The Mythosians found the monster and murdered him brutally, even the monster couldn't defend against them as there were so many of them, and all of their combined powers were strong enough.

The quarkbeast happily ate the platinum bars, regardless of whose they originally were, they were its now.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Butt smiled nervously. "Yeah. Totally that one. I definitely didn't make a credit card in your name."

Thaidakar smiled, "ok, I definitely am not the president of USAA."

Unless the Quarkbeast eats their connection to the Witherlord.

Mythos laughed loudly at Nameless.

which would normally be true, but Rond was very efficient, Mythos had only taken the versions of himself out of timelines where they had been reformed properly. The Mythosians found the monster and murdered him brutally, even the monster couldn't defend against them as there were so many of them, and all of their combined powers were strong enough.

The monster roared in anger as the Mythosians killed him. "MYTHOS! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!"

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The ground rumbled ominously.

Above a dark cloud swirled.

Nameless gulped, then dashed towards Mythos. "Mythos! You have to send them back! All of them, right now!"

Thaidakar #2, Lindy and Micheal stepped out of the shadows, grim looks on their faces. Micheal's arm was gone and was now replaced by one entirely made of metal. Lindy had an eye patch and her hair was shorter than last time. And Thaidakar #2 looked hardened and grimmer, scars covered his body even more than before.  

sorry to double post

The monster roared in anger as the Mythosians killed him. "MYTHOS! YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF ME!"

Nameless gulped, then dashed towards Mythos. "Mythos! You have to send them back! All of them, right now!"

Mythos looked at Nameless, a dazed look covered his face, "I know, but I can't. I don't have enough strength to send them back, I need at least a day to regain it."

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The Wanderer triggered the amulet and teleported away.

Moni looked around. "Where did you take us this time?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos looked at Nameless, a dazed look covered his face, "I know, but I can't. I don't have enough strength to send them back, I need at least a day to regain it."

Nameless nodded slowly. "Then there is no other choice, is there?" He disappeared in a flash of light.

Nameless nodded slowly. "Then there is no other choice, is there?" He disappeared in a flash of light.

Mythos smiled weakly as he fell unconscious from the exhaustion. 

Meanwhile Thaidakar #2 and the rest acted quickly. Micheal contacted Thaidakar #1 who appeared immediately. They immediately began discussing what was the problem and what should be done.

Mythos smiled weakly as he fell unconscious from the exhaustion. 

Meanwhile Thaidakar #2 and the rest acted quickly. Micheal contacted Thaidakar #1 who appeared immediately. They immediately began discussing what was the problem and what should be done.

In the meantime, Nameless was busy solving the problem.

Just now, Nameless said:

In the meantime, Nameless was busy solving the problem.

Thaidakar #2 called Nameless using telepathic communication, "Nameless, come to these coordinates stat, I know what has to be done." he gave Nameless some coordinates.

Thaidakar #2 called Nameless using telepathic communication, "Nameless, come to these coordinates stat, I know what has to be done." he gave Nameless some coordinates.

Nameless ignored Thaidakar #2 and continued solving the problem.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless ignored Thaidakar #2 and continued solving the problem.

Meanwhile Thaidakar #2 groaned in frustration. Thaidakar #1 then sent a communication to the wanderer and asked them if they could ask Professor Jones to meet him at a certain coordinates.

@xinoehp512