The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Mythos sighed and resurected himself and then did the unthinkable, he killed Nameless with a thought. when he had done it before it hadn't been with the intent to kill Nameless so it wouldn't have worked, but now... Nameless was dead. Mythos' withering powers were unleashed. Abomination stumbled, he dissapeared. Every narrator dissapeared. the avatars remained though. Mythos screamed.

29 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni looked around. "Where did you take us this time?"

The group was back in the university courtyard.

The survey, very agitated, informed the group that they had to get to a safe place immediately. 

21 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Meanwhile Thaidakar #2 groaned in frustration. Thaidakar #1 then sent a communication to the wanderer and asked them if they could ask Professor Jones to meet him at a certain coordinates.

@xinoehp512

You can come here, the wanderer replied.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The group was back in the university courtyard.

The survey, very agitated, informed the group that they had to get to a safe place immediately. 

You can come here, the wanderer replied.

Thaidakar and the group teleported to the university immediately, before the other group could say anything Thaidakar rushed to the familiar door and knocked loudly.

12 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos sighed and resurected himself and then did the unthinkable, he killed Nameless with a thought. when he had done it before it hadn't been with the intent to kill Nameless so it wouldn't have worked, but now... Nameless was dead. Mythos' withering powers were unleashed. Abomination stumbled, he dissapeared. Every narrator dissapeared. the avatars remained though. Mythos screamed.

Nameless stumbled, falling to his knees, Narrationblade dissolving to mist. He grunted, struggling to rise. "I should have killed him when I had the chance."  He looked at the sea of Mythosians around him, then groaned, standing up slowly. He got to his feet, then wavered for a moment before summoning his Narrationblade and falling into a fighting stance. "Do I look like I'm dead yet? Bring it on you storms-cursed monsters!" He charged into the fray once again.

6 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Moni looked up at the sky.

What in the world is causing that? And what place could be safer than this?

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless stumbled, falling to his knees, Narrationblade dissolving to mist. He grunted, struggling to rise. "I should have killed him when I had the chance."  He looked at the sea of Mythosians around him, then groaned, standing up slowly. He got to his feet, then wavered for a moment before summoning his Narrationblade and falling into a fighting stance. "Do I look like I'm dead yet? Bring it on you storms-cursed monsters!" He charged into the fray once again.

Mythos suddenly was reversed by a powerful force. all the narrators came back and Mythos' memory was wiped. The Mythosians dissapeared, going back to their timelines and Nameless and a small boy were in a field of grass. the boy looked to be about five. He had bright hair and a cryptic hung around him. he wore bright shard plate but his helmet wasn't there. he was weeping.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Micheal looked at Moni and blinked, "Moni? hey! it's been a while! this whole war thing is confusing isn't it?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos suddenly was reversed by a powerful force. all the narrators came back and Mythos' memory was wiped. The Mythosians dissapeared, going back to their timelines and Nameless and a small boy were in a field of grass. the boy looked to be about five. He had bright hair and a cryptic hung around him. he wore bright shard plate but his helmet wasn't there. he was weeping.

Nameless blinked. "Oh come on. You want me to kill a kid?"

Ash was everywhere. Ash was nowhere. He'd never known Narration like this before. But it turned out, being Busy had its advantages. It gave him a new perspective.

The Ash that was everywhere and nowhere began to smile.

And something, somewhere, began to burn.

31 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless blinked. "Oh come on. You want me to kill a kid?"

Mythos looked up, his face looked innocent. he seemed wise beyond his years. His eyes seemed to say that he knew what was happening and who he was. Mythos wiped his tears away, "nameless? is that you?" he croaked. 

Meanwhile someone appeared out of nowhere. For the sake of the story we will call him Nowhere. Nowhere was an interesting fellow, you see he was as old as time, he had been in the background of TLT since the beginning, never interfering, never doing anything. Nowhere had just existed, not doing anything important except minding his own business. His business however was mining Elephant Earwax's god metal which was rare and was highly powerful. he had been doing it for thousands of years, he had tons of it, but he had taken measures to make it so that no narrator or avatar could go into the vault where he kept the metal. Nowhere was a very powerful entity, I won't say man as he wasn't one, I won't say creature because he wasn't that either, entity must satisfy you for the moment. 

Nowhere then smiled as he observed the happenings, he had a plan, and he needed to be able to do it.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar and the group teleported to the university immediately, before the other group could say anything Thaidakar rushed to the familiar door and knocked loudly.

"Who is it?" Professor Jones called.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

The Witherlord. I don't know, but that storm means it's not safe here. He can find us.

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless was almost certain that that didn't work. In any case, there was no way that 16 Quarkbeasts would be able to eat all their connections in time, so he pulled out his Narrationblade.

It worked last time. And 15 of the Quarkbeasts have left and are minding their own business elsewhere.

The Quarkbeast ate Nowhere's sack, startling it because it had never seen or heard of anything like the Quarkbeast.

7 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

It worked last time. And 15 of the Quarkbeasts have left and are minding their own business elsewhere.

The Quarkbeast ate Nowhere's sack, startling it because it had never seen or heard of anything like the Quarkbeast.

Nowhere rolled his eyes as the sack poisioned the strange creature. the sack rose out of the now rotting creature and came to Nowhere's outstretched hand.

20 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos looked up, his face looked innocent. he seemed wise beyond his years. His eyes seemed to say that he knew what was happening and who he was. Mythos wiped his tears away, "nameless? is that you?" he croaked. 

Nameless shook his head. "Nope. You must have mistaken me for someone else." He backed away warily, nodding to Nowhere as he did so.

20 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord. I don't know, but that storm means it's not safe here. He can find us.

Well, that's great. I'll see what I can do.

Moni spoke up. "Um, guys? the survey says that we're not safe here. That the Witherlord can find us."

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Stomachlight healed the Quarkbeast, and it glared at Nowhere. It proceeded to eat Thaidakar, because it was all his fault.

Nowhere smiled. Thaidakar teleported out of the Quarkbeast's stomach and then went back to the university.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "Nope. You must have mistaken me for someone else." He backed away warily, nodding to Nowhere as he did so.

Mythos looked at Nameless and cocked his head, "no, you are nameless." he looked at Nowhere, "who are you?"

Nowhere looked at Nameless and then back at Mythos, "I am Nowhere, professional Earwaxium miner."

Mythos looked cofused, "earwaxium?"

Nowhere smiled.

Just now, Nameless said:

Well, that's great. I'll see what I can do.

Moni spoke up. "Um, guys? the survey says that we're not safe here. That the Witherlord can find us."

the Thaidakars cursed simultaneously. Micheal sighed, "well that sucks."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos looked at Nameless and cocked his head, "no, you are nameless." he looked at Nowhere, "who are you?"

Nowhere looked at Nameless and then back at Mythos, "I am Nowhere, professional Earwaxium miner."

Mythos looked cofused, "earwaxium?"

Nowhere smiled.

Nameless was uncertain that earwaxium was important, but he supposed Nowhere could probably find some use for it.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless was uncertain that earwaxium was important, but he supposed Nowhere could probably find some use for it.

Nowhere shrugged. Mythos blinked and then stood up, as he did he seemed to age in seconds, to teen hood, early twenties, then finally to mid thirties. Mythos sighed, "that was weird."

Nowhere blinked, "what?"

Mythos groaned, "where is Abomination?"

Spook stepped out of the shadows, his hand was on a jar that was attached to his belt, "right here." he tapped the jar and Nowhere noticed that the jar was filled with something that looked like liquid darkness mixed with large quantities of blood.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere shrugged. Mythos blinked and then stood up, as he did he seemed to age in seconds, to teen hood, early twenties, then finally to mid thirties. Mythos sighed, "that was weird."

Nowhere blinked, "what?"

Mythos groaned, "where is Abomination?"

Spook stepped out of the shadows, his hand was on a jar that was attached to his belt, "right here." he tapped the jar and Nowhere noticed that the jar was filled with something that looked like liquid darkness mixed with large quantities of blood.

Nameless pulled out his Blade. "perfect."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless pulled out his Blade. "perfect."

Spook nodded, "you will want to destroy Abomination now of course?"

Nowhere smiled as he pulled out a nugget of Earwaxium from his pocket, he tapped it in a few key places and whispered, "once upon a time, in a non canon planet in the cosmere, a powerfully invested man decided to take over the world" the Earwaxium turned into a large sword with gilded edges. he saw the group looking at him warily, "a precaution, just in case Abomination breaks out."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless raised an eyebrow. "Of course I do. And Mythos too."

Mythos looked disturbed, "no, I would rather not you did." Mythos looked around warily. 

Nowhere said, "well, you did kill all the narrators in a flash. then again you brought them all back again a few minutes later." 

Spook rubbed his chin where a few scraggly hairs had popped up, "hmm, I don't know. Mythos is an interesting case here. I vote that we think a bit more about it before we kill him or anything."