The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos looked disturbed, "no, I would rather not you did." Mythos looked around warily. 

Nowhere said, "well, you did kill all the narrators in a flash. then again you brought them all back again a few minutes later." 

Spook rubbed his chin where a few scraggly hairs had popped up, "hmm, I don't know. Mythos is an interesting case here. I vote that we think a bit more about it before we kill him or anything."

Nameless glanced at Spook askance. "Since when did you become a morality expert?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced at Spook askance. "Since when did you become a morality expert?"

Spook shrugged, "I do have opinions, I may have had a revenge vendetta against you and Thaidakar, but most narrators or avatars have done worse. with a small exception." 

Mythos meanwhile was going through a file.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook shrugged, "I do have opinions, I may have had a revenge vendetta against you and Thaidakar, but most narrators or avatars have done worse. with a small exception." 

Mythos meanwhile was going through a file.

Nameless grabbed the file from Mythos and read it. "Interesting."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless grabbed the file from Mythos and read it. "Interesting."

Mythos sighed, the contents of the file was a summary of all major events in the TLT universe. Mythos had wanted to catch up on reading it. it was 300 pages which considering the length of TLT it did a really great job of summarizing it.

Mythos sighed, the contents of the file was a summary of all major events in the TLT universe. Mythos had wanted to catch up on reading it. it was 300 pages which considering the length of TLT it did a really great job of summarizing it.

Nameless shrugged. "Most of it isn't really relevant."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged. "Most of it isn't really relevant."

Mythos shrugged, "there could potentially be stuff that could help us against the Witherlord. potentially." 

Suddenly Nowhere realized something and turned to the Quarkbeast and then to the others, "what if the quark beasts ate the wither lord's connections to his withergeists?"

Mythos shrugged, "there could potentially be stuff that could help us against the Witherlord. potentially." 

Suddenly Nowhere realized something and turned to the Quarkbeast and then to the others, "what if the quark beasts ate the wither lord's connections to his withergeists?"

Nameless shook his head. "What 'connection' are you talking about? the Witherlord isn't from the Cosmere."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "What 'connection' are you talking about? the Witherlord isn't from the Cosmere."

Nowhere looked at Mythos, "except for the fact that the witherlord had a connection to Mythos here. yes he may not be a part of the cosmere but such things as connections can still be manipulated in TLT."

Nowhere looked at Mythos, "except for the fact that the witherlord had a connection to Mythos here. yes he may not be a part of the cosmere but such things as connections can still be manipulated in TLT."

Nameless sighed. "Look. The Witherlord hasn't tried to control Mythos since his 'connection' was eaten. We have no reason to believe that it actually worked."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. "Look. The Witherlord hasn't tried to control Mythos since his 'connection' was eaten. We have no reason to believe that it actually worked."

Nowhere nodded, "we do need proof. though I do like Thaidakar's line of thinking when it comes to visions being used as a way to severe connections, though I have no idea how it works." 

Spook sighed, "Thaidakar's reasoning has proven faulty before."

Mythos looked up, "That is true, Thaidakar has been wrong on many occasions."

Thaidakar meanwhile laughed because he had just patted himself on the back through the post.

Nowhere nodded, "we do need proof. though I do like Thaidakar's line of thinking when it comes to visions being used as a way to severe connections, though I have no idea how it works." 

Spook sighed, "Thaidakar's reasoning has proven faulty before."

Mythos looked up, "That is true, Thaidakar has been wrong on many occasions."

Thaidakar meanwhile laughed because he had just patted himself on the back through the post.

Nameless looked at Thaidakar. "He is not any kind of authority on this subject. The one time he tried his visions thing, it didn't help that much. Unless you happen to see Sequence around here somewhere."

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"What is it this time?"

Moni spoke tentatively. "Well, the Witherlord kinda captured us. Us being me, the Wanderer, the survey, and 655. But then we escaped. And now there's a storm thingy going on, and the survey says that it means the Witherlord can find us here. I have no idea why Thaidakar is here though." Moni glared at the narrator in question. "He probably did something stupid with Withergeists."

5 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast was a little offended, Mythos had no connection to the witherlord anymore unless it was reestablished in the same way anyone else became a withergeist. Mythos also no longer had withergeist powers, if he did, the connection to the witherlord had returned.

Nameless shrugged. "I'm just saying, the only person before you who healed a withergeist narrator was Silence."

Edited by Nameless