The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos blocked it swiftly, he shied away from it. Nowhere summoned the sword out of Nameless' hand with a gesture. Nowhere shook his head, "no, you don't understand, I have millions of those nuggets, maybe billions. I have been mining them ever since TLT began. the reason why none of you knew about me is that I am able to hide myself really well."

Nameless resummoned the sword, severing it's connection to Nowhere and forging a new one to himself. "I do understand. This sword'll kill Mythos if I hit him with it. And you think you can use this metal against the Witherlord. I don't think that'll work, but it's worth a try at least."

11 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Professor Jones flicked a finger, cancelling Thaidakar's summons. "Grabbing is not polite," she replied.

Moni glared at the Thaidakars, then turned to the professor. "Where can we go that'll be safe?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless resummoned the sword, severing it's connection to Nowhere and forging a new one to himself. "I do understand. This sword'll kill Mythos if I hit him with it. And you think you can use this metal against the Witherlord. I don't think that'll work, but it's worth a try at least."

Nowhere looked at Nameless for a second, taken aback, suddenly he seemed to grow taller, menacing, he took the sword and lifted his hand up, Nameless was completely paralyzed, all he could do was listen and watch. Nowhere walked forward and kicked him in the stomach twice, he then unfroze Nameless and said, "never, never do that again."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere looked at Nameless for a second, taken aback, suddenly he seemed to grow taller, menacing, he took the sword and lifted his hand up, Nameless was completely paralyzed, all he could do was listen and watch. Nowhere walked forward and kicked him in the stomach twice, he then unfroze Nameless and said, "never, never do that again."

Nameless summoned the sword to his hand. "Why not?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless summoned the sword to his hand. "Why not?"

Nowhere summoned it back and cut off the connection to Nameless. Nowhere glared at Nameless, "the earwaxium is mine, you cannot do it, if you insist on doing it again I will be forced to, er, detain you or worse."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere summoned it back and cut off the connection to Nameless. Nowhere glared at Nameless, "the earwaxium is mine, you cannot do it, if you insist on doing it again I will be forced to, er, detain you or worse."

Nameless snorted. "Detain me. Really. You're sounding more like Thaidakar by the second. Well, I can see you're not about to hand over that sword, so I'll leave you be. Just don't hesitate to use that thing, when the time comes."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless snorted. "Detain me. Really. You're sounding more like Thaidakar by the second. Well, I can see you're not about to hand over that sword, so I'll leave you be. Just don't hesitate to use that thing, when the time comes."

Nowhere sighed, "I am not Thaidakar, I actually know what I am doing unlike that unfortunate sap ("HEY!" said Thaidakar)." Nowhere sighed again, he ate a chicken nugget and said, "Though Thaidakar's old friend Rond is quite an interesting fellow, his research was nearly good."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere sighed, "I am not Thaidakar, I actually know what I am doing unlike that unfortunate sap ("HEY!" said Thaidakar)." Nowhere sighed again, he ate a chicken nugget and said, "Though Thaidakar's old friend Rond is quite an interesting fellow, his research was nearly good."

Nameless nodded. "Well, I've got to go. My avatar seems to still be in some trouble." He disappeared in a flash of light.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "Well, I've got to go. My avatar seems to still be in some trouble." He disappeared in a flash of light.

Nowhere shrugged and then whispered to himself, "something is fishy with that narrator."

Meanwhile Mythos asked Spook a question, "so, are you or are you not evil?" they had been having a conversation about evil and past mistakes.

"well," started Spook, "I only took over one world, I only started two vendettas, and I resolved them quickly, so I think I am in the evil recovering territory. how about you?"

Mythos shrugged, "well, I was only a withergeist who didn't have a life of my own, I was submitted to the wither lord's will constantly, so I think I am less evil and more of a hero caught up in evil." 

Spook cocked his head, "wait, so who were you before?"

Mythos seemed to sink into the floor, "you don't want to know."

Just now, Nameless said:

A distant sound echoed in Mythos' ears.

Mythos shivered and then turned away. Spook looked oddly at Mythos, "really? I am pretty sure we would all like to know who you were."

Mythos shook his head, "NO promise me that you won't ask that question again!"

Spook sighed, "eh."

Mythos shivered and then turned away. Spook looked oddly at Mythos, "really? I am pretty sure we would all like to know who you were."

Mythos shook his head, "NO promise me that you won't ask that question again!"

Spook sighed, "eh."

The echoing brought back an image from memories Mythos had long since thought lost. An image of a man with blue eyes and golden hair, a scar running across his face.

Just now, Nameless said:

The echoing brought back an image from memories Mythos had long since thought lost. An image of a man with blue eyes and golden hair, a scar running across his face.

Mythos closed his eyes, grimacing, "no, you don't want to know who I was."

Spook looked at him curious, "Mythos, what could you possibly have done to make us not want to know?"

Mythos looked at Spook, eyes afraid, "something terrible."

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nowhere, a disembodied voice suddenly spoke. Unless you hide very, very well.

Moni jumped. "Storms. Is that what Silence sounds like?"

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos closed his eyes, grimacing, "no, you don't want to know who I was."

Spook looked at him curious, "Mythos, what could you possibly have done to make us not want to know?"

Mythos looked at Spook, eyes afraid, "something terrible."

Memories flooded Mythos. Memories of the day he'd first killed.

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni jumped. "Storms. Is that what Silence sounds like?"

Thaidakar turned, "WAIT SILENCE?"

Mythos popped in for a second and said, "I KNOW WHERE SILENCE IS!" he then popped out

Just now, Nameless said:

Memories flooded Mythos. Memories of the day he'd first killed.

Mythos gulped, "it's better that you don't know."

Spook looked at him, a disbelieving look on his face, "really now?"

Mythos nodded. Spook said, "well, Mythos, I bet you haven't done as many things as I have, nor as much as Thaidakar and the rest."

Mythos hiccuped, "really?" Spook nodded.

Mythos gulped, "it's better that you don't know."

Spook looked at him, a disbelieving look on his face, "really now?"

Mythos nodded. Spook said, "well, Mythos, I bet you haven't done as many things as I have, nor as much as Thaidakar and the rest."

Mythos hiccuped, "really?" Spook nodded.

A voice whispered in Mythos' mind. A voice filled with hatred. "You don't even remember what you've done. Spook doesn't know what he's talking about."

Just now, Nameless said:

A voice whispered in Mythos' mind. A voice filled with hatred. "You don't even remember what you've done. Spook doesn't know what he's talking about."

Mythos' expression hardened, he whispered, "go away, Torment just leave!"

Spook cocked his head, "who's Torment?"

Mythos crumpled, "I'm not telling you."

Spook put his hand on Mythos' shoulder, "we're friends, please tell me!"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos' expression hardened, he whispered, "go away, Torment just leave!"

Spook cocked his head, "who's Torment?"

Mythos crumpled, "I'm not telling you."

Spook put his hand on Mythos' shoulder, "we're friends, please tell me!"

The voice whispered again. "So you've given me a new name, have you? Does it make you feel better to think I'm something other than the consequence of your actions that day?"

Just now, Nameless said:

The voice whispered again. "So you've given me a new name, have you? Does it make you feel better to think I'm something other than the consequence of your actions that day?"

Mythos sighed and said, "go away!" 

Spook cocked his head, "are you talking to Torment again?"

Mythos nodded sadly, he said softly, "yes."

Spook was confused, he was supposed to be the recurring bad guy, not the loving friend, "this is BAD, is the witherlord talking to you?"

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos sighed and said, "go away!" 

Spook cocked his head, "are you talking to Torment again?"

Mythos nodded sadly, he said softly, "yes."

Spook was confused, he was supposed to be the recurring bad guy, not the loving friend, "this is BAD, is the witherlord talking to you?"

The voice laughed. "Ah, how little they know about you. How little you know about yourself."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

The voice laughed. "Ah, how little they know about you. How little you know about yourself."

Mythos curled up into a ball and whimpered. 

Spook opened his mouth, surprised, he edged forward and said softly, "Mythos? are you okay? please talk to me! plea-"

A burst of magic erupted from Mythos and Spook was pushed back. Spook landed hard. 

Lithia appeared next Mythos and said, "what are you doing Mythos? what's that voice?"

Mythos turned to her, "WHERE'VE YOU BEEN WHEN I'VE NEEDED YOU!"

Lithia looked pained, "where you put me."

Mythos widened his eyes, "Lithia? no, no, I never meant to."

Lithia sighed and said, "Mythos, you swore the fifth oath, you were done being him, come on, Mythos please!"

Mythos said, "I-I don't know anymore."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos curled up into a ball and whimpered. 

Spook opened his mouth, surprised, he edged forward and said softly, "Mythos? are you okay? please talk to me! plea-"

A burst of magic erupted from Mythos and Spook was pushed back. Spook landed hard. 

Lithia appeared next Mythos and said, "what are you doing Mythos? what's that voice?"

Mythos turned to her, "WHERE'VE YOU BEEN WHEN I'VE NEEDED YOU!"

Lithia looked pained, "where you put me."

Mythos widened his eyes, "Lithia? no, no, I never meant to."

Lithia sighed and said, "Mythos, you swore the fifth oath, you were done being him, come on, Mythos please!"

Mythos said, "I-I don't know anymore."

The voice faded slowly as if being pushed away. "You may have killed me Mythos, but you will never be free of me. Someday I will return, and on that day you will die."