The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

ate a sandwich.

Someone else limped past him, clutching an Earwaxium dagger.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere summoned his armor and sword. Impossible pulled out his AR.

A squirrel looked up at them, acorn halfway to its mouth.

1 minute ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

The universe exploded.

It did that a lot.

Just now, Nameless said:

A squirrel looked up at them, acorn halfway to its mouth.

Nowhere smiled and then frowned, he stabbed the squirrel, it died. 

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Someone else limped past him, clutching an Earwaxium dagger.

It did that a lot.

Hoid died.

Nowhere smiled and then frowned, he stabbed the squirrel, it died. 

Another sound came from behind them.

Hoid died.

Someone else was very concerned, but also in need of medical attention, so he kept limping towards the nearest hospital.

Just now, Nameless said:

Another sound came from behind them.

Impossible shot Nameless in the gut. Nameless had been the person behind them.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else was very concerned, but also in need of medical attention, so he kept limping towards the nearest hospital.

Moni then was godmodded and killed Hoid in a heartbeat.

Impossible shot Nameless in the gut. Nameless had been the person behind them.

The bullet went right through him, barely disturbing the illusion. It began speaking in a monotone voice. "This is a prerecorded message. The squirrel you have just killed was under my protection. Retaliatory systems have been activated. Leave immediately or perish." The grass around them started making clicking noises, and several minigun turrets popped out of the ground and took aim.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Moni then was godmodded and killed Hoid in a heartbeat.

Moni was happily unaware of this, but would have been very upset if she had known.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The bullet went right through him, barely disturbing the illusion. It began speaking in a monotone voice. "This is a prerecorded message. The squirrel you have just killed was under my protection. Retaliatory systems have been activated. Leave immediately or perish." The grass around them started making clicking noises, and several minigun turrets popped out of the ground and took aim.

Nowhere blinked. he then clapped his hands and Nameless forgot about the incident. He then deactivated the miniguns.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni was happily unaware of this, but would have been very upset if she had known.

Except that the Moni had done was actually a clone of Moni created by Rond.

Nowhere blinked. he then clapped his hands and Nameless forgot about the incident. He then deactivated the miniguns.

Angry chittering came from behind the pair.

Except that the Moni had done was actually a clone of Moni created by Rond.

Moni would probably have been even more angry about this, but fortunately for Rond she didn't.

Just now, Nameless said:

Angry chittering came from behind the pair.

it was the squirrel army. Nowhere and Impossible groaned. they beat them all up in a matter of minutes (these guys have dealt with FAR worse).

Moni would probably have been even more angry about this, but fortunately for Rond she didn't.

Which was well. Rond was in fact evil, but not knowingly. he was mentally insane.

it was the squirrel army. Nowhere and Impossible groaned. they beat them all up in a matter of minutes (these guys have dealt with FAR worse).

An angry growling sound came from in front of them.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Which was well. Rond was in fact evil, but not knowingly. he was mentally insane.

Or so his therapist had told him.

Just now, Nameless said:

They rolled their eyes and destroyed the angry Squirlmungus.

Just now, Nameless said:

Or so his therapist had told him.

apparently. except for the fact that Rond's therapist was Impossible, so yeah.

Meanwhile, someone else was walking out of the Edgedancer clinic, twirling his new knife happily.

Nobody killed them and then said to Nowhere, "I'm back." he dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

Nowhere swore loudly, "*$*%@!"

Nobody killed them and then said to Nowhere, "I'm back." he dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

Nowhere swore loudly, "*$*%@!"

He'd just noticed that the knife he'd taken from someone else was made of fool's Earwaxium.

He'd just noticed that the knife he'd taken from someone else was made of fool's Earwaxium.

Nowhere cursed and then killed Steve before he could shout, "LANGUAGE!" 

1 minute ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I turn this story into first-person present tense.

Thaidakar looked at Lift, confused, "but what if I have ten characters?"

2 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I turn this story into first-person present tense.

Someone else sat back in his chair, eager grandchildren waiting for him to continue. "Now, where was I? Oh yes. Outside the Edgedancer clinic. You see, I'd just been stabbed. Twice, in fact. Fortunately, I was right outside the clinic, and some kindly fellows from the street carried me back inside. So I got healed, and fortunately Nobody had been fooled by the fake knife. So I wandered outside again, a little more carefully this time. And this time, I managed to get halfway back to my house before they caught up to me."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else sat back in his chair, eager grandchildren waiting for him to continue. "Now, where was I? Oh yes. Outside the Edgedancer clinic. You see, I'd just been stabbed. Twice, in fact. Fortunately, I was right outside the clinic, and some kindly fellows from the street carried me back inside. So I got healed, and fortunately Nobody had been fooled by the fake knife. So I wandered outside again, a little more carefully this time. And this time, I managed to get halfway back to my house before they caught up to me."

Nowhere blinked, was Someone telling this all to his grandchildren in the far off future? 

Rond then used his time machine to go and kill Someone's grandchildren in the future, he succeeded as Someone was a frail old man.

Nowhere blinked, was Someone telling this all to his grandchildren in the far off future? 

Rond then used his time machine to go and kill Someone's grandchildren in the future, he succeeded as Someone was a frail old man.

Someone else nodded slowly, staring at the burning house. "Poor Someone, I have to say. They always mistook him for me. I guess he thought that it was over, after all these years. I guess it finally is, for him." He sighed sadly and walked up to Someone's daughter, who was quite inconsolable.