The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Someone else stepped out from behind a bush, completely invisible to Nowhere. He winked at the Quarkbeast and fed it a baked pretzel.

Nowhere then created something wrong. it was a quark beast, but not a normal one, it was one infused with a withergeist. a wither quark.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere then created something wrong. it was a quark beast, but not a normal one, it was one infused with a withergeist. a wither quark.

Someone else killed it with a poisoned Peanut-butter pie.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else killed it with a poisoned Peanut-butter pie.

Nowhere blinked, "whoa! I didn't remember that thing, storms!" He pulled out a gun that looked vaguely like nameless, "WAR!" he blasted it, launching a miniature sword holding nameless that was on fire at Someone Else. 

Thaidakar teleported in and said, "you guys do know that you've been doing an unauthorized time skip?"

Nowhere blinked, "whoa! I didn't remember that thing, storms!" He pulled out a gun that looked vaguely like nameless, "WAR!" he blasted it, launching a miniature sword holding nameless that was on fire at Someone Else. 

Thaidakar teleported in and said, "you guys do know that you've been doing an unauthorized time skip?"

(He was talking to Nowhere and the Quarkbeast, of course. He had no way of detecting someone else, master of hiding in plain sight.)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

(He was talking to Nowhere and the Quarkbeast, of course. He had no way of detecting someone else, master of hiding in plain sight.)

Thaidakar then turned to Someone Else, "you do realize I can see you?"

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

But there was no one there. Only a full-size replica of Thaidakar made entirely out of chocolate.

Thaidakar ate it and then sent Nowhere, Someone else, impossible and the quarkbeast back in time to where they were supposed to be.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar ate it and then sent Nowhere, Someone else, impossible and the quarkbeast back in time to where they were supposed to be.

Someone else and the Quakrbeast waited until Nowhere, Impossible, and Thaidakar were gone, then popped out of hiding and continued on their quest to find a Quarkbeast's favorite food.

--

Meanwhile, back in the past, someone else was happily baking a batch of cinnamon rolls. 

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Someone else and the Quakrbeast waited until Nowhere, Impossible, and Thaidakar were gone, then popped out of hiding and continued on their quest to find a Quarkbeast's favorite food.

--

Meanwhile, back in the past, someone else was happily baking a batch of cinnamon rolls. 

Thaidakar popped back in and helped them, "maybe they like chocolate?"

Thaidakar popped back in and helped them, "maybe they like chocolate?"

Someone else stared at Thaidakar. "Well of course they like chocolate. But is chocolate favorite food? I don't think so. And before you try to help me, when's the last time you made a meal that was better than 'not poisonous'? Hm?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else stared at Thaidakar. "Well of course they like chocolate. But is chocolate favorite food? I don't think so. And before you try to help me, when's the last time you made a meal that was better than 'not poisonous'? Hm?"

"well, for your knowledge I make a mean onion soup, I also make the best spaghetti around," said Thaidakar.

"well, for your knowledge I make a mean onion soup, I also make the best spaghetti around," said Thaidakar.

Someone else crossed his arms and muttered something that sounded insulting under his breath.

Thaidakar frowned, "did you just say you make the best onion soup? are you challenging me to a cook off?"

Someone else looked up innocently. "All I said was: 'no matter how good you are at cooking, someone else is always better.'"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Someone else looked up innocently. "All I said was: 'no matter how good you are at cooking, someone else is always better.'"

"... it's on." pulls out kitchen out of abnormally large pocket and starts cooking.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere asked the quarkbeast if he could make him stop trying to kill Someone Else.

Yes, didn't want to godmod

The Quarkbeast ate the rest of Nowhere's connection to the Oath, essentially breaking it without concequences.

It promptly imploded, because quarkbeasts and withergeists were not compatable.

This had no effect on the Quarkbeast, however, as for one it existed at that time as well, it had not time-traveled.

47 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the delicious smelled wafted around. Thaidakar was making the greatest dish of all time, mashed potatoes.

Someone else nodded. Then he began to create art. There was no other word for it. The mashed potatoes he created were simply too good to be true. As if he had reached into the spiritual realm for the perfect image of mashed potatoes and improved it. The smell that came from his pot could not be defined by simple words such as 'delicious' or 'amazing'. In fact, there were simply no words in any language that could accurately describe the divine smell of his mashed potatoes. The ones that got closest were, quoting a particularly hungry Herdazian who had just returned from a long day of fighting for his life:

'Really storming good.'

49 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Someone else nodded. Then he began to create art. There was no other word for it. The mashed potatoes he created were simply too good to be true. As if he had reached into the spiritual realm for the perfect image of mashed potatoes and improved it. The smell that came from his pot could not be defined by simple words such as 'delicious' or 'amazing'. In fact, there were simply no words in any language that could accurately describe the divine smell of his mashed potatoes. The ones that got closest were, quoting a particularly hungry Herdazian who had just returned from a long day of fighting for his life:

'Really storming good.'

And this was said in ancient Alagaesian, the language in which no-one can lie, so it must be true. The Quarkbeast ate Thaidakar's mashed potatoes, pot and all.

On 3/26/2022 at 10:14 PM, Nameless said:

Moni considered this. "So he's not dead then. But if he's not dead, then where is he? Could the Witherlord hold him captive somehow?"

It is possible, the mime acknowledged. But the extreme destruction evident indicate that the Witherlord was interested in destroying X completely.  Were he to have recovered the missing piece, he would most certainly have immediately destroyed it- but no evidence of such event occurring exists.