The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos ignored him, he turned to Abomination and said curtly, "you do realize I will never join you, as long as I'm alive that is." a flash of light past through Mythos' eyes, it was like liquid blood mixed with pure darkness. the color of his and Abomination's select race.

Abomination rubbed his chin, "Unfortunately I saw that coming. Brother, I would rather not monologue to the air so let's keep this brief. I need the secret, where is Rond's lab?!" he said it like a command, "I need to know where the rest of us are!"

Immediately everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Abomination. it wasn't Everyone, Everyone was busy doing something else, but everyone else except for everyone was looking at Abomination.

The laughter cut off suddenly. Mythos felt a weight disappear from his mind that had been there so long he'd almost forgotten it was there. 

Just now, Nameless said:

The laughter cut off suddenly. Mythos felt a weight disappear from his mind that had been there so long he'd almost forgotten it was there. 

Mythos looked taken aback, that was new, but also it felt good. he smiled cautiously.

Abomination cocked his head, "are you going to answer me?"

Mythos snapped back into reality, "no, never! I will never reveal the information!"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos looked taken aback, that was new, but also it felt good. he smiled cautiously.

Abomination cocked his head, "are you going to answer me?"

Mythos snapped back into reality, "no, never! I will never reveal the information!"

Someone else stalked back into view. "Did you have to throw me three miles?"

Abomination shrugged, "I overestimated."

Mythos punched Abomination in the stomach. Abomination doubled over in pain.

Someone else threw a pie at Mythos' face. "Let me have a shot at him. And also I'd recommend using a sword."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else threw a pie at Mythos' face. "Let me have a shot at him. And also I'd recommend using a sword."

Mythos ate the pie, "MMMMM, that's really good! anyways, yeah you can have a shot, go for his head."

Abomination groaned as he started to stand up.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos ate the pie, "MMMMM, that's really good! anyways, yeah you can have a shot, go for his head."

Abomination groaned as he started to stand up.

Someone else summoned a sword to his hand, waiting for Abomination to get back to his feet.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Someone else summoned a sword to his hand, waiting for Abomination to get back to his feet.

Abomination stood up. he summoned his narration blade. it was all black and bled black smoke. it seemed to emit a reddish tint however. he said, "a duel then?"

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord stopped torturing Nameless.

Rond looked up, it was time.

Abomination stood up. he summoned his narration blade. it was all black and bled black smoke. it seemed to emit a reddish tint however. he said, "a duel then?"

Someone else shrugged. "Actually, no. I just wanted  you to be more focused on me so  my plan would work better." He smashed Abomination's head off with an Earwaxium warhammer from behind, lightweaving fading away as he did so.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else shrugged. "Actually, no. I just wanted  you to be more focused on me so  my plan would work better." He smashed Abomination's head off with an Earwaxium warhammer from behind, lightweaving fading away as he did so.

Abomination groaned as he reattached it, "so fun it was to pretend that we were frightened by earwaxium, wasn't it Mythos?"

Mythos glared at him, "shut up Abomination, I may have pretended but only to protect the secret."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord ignored Nameless, striding off in complete silence.

Nameless stood up, brushed himself off, and walked away in the opposite direction. "That...could have been bad"

Abomination groaned as he reattached it, "so fun it was to pretend that we were frightened by earwaxium, wasn't it Mythos?"

Mythos glared at him, "shut up Abomination, I may have pretended but only to protect the secret."

Someone else sighed. "So you're not vulnerable to it? Man, that's lame. Why not?"

Abomination made a conversation in his head with the witherlord, "anything new happening over there?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else sighed. "So you're not vulnerable to it? Man, that's lame. Why not?"

Abomination smiled, "because, me and Mythos are not ordinary Narratorgeists."

Mythos grimaced.

Abomination smiled, "because, me and Mythos are not ordinary Narratorgeists."

Mythos grimaced.

"So... what are you then?"

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord pondered.

A being approached the Witherlord. "I have come to offer my services to you, in return for one thing."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

What do you want? thought the Witherlord, thoughts crackling.

I want to know who you really are.

Just now, Nameless said:

"So... what are you then?"

Abomination smiled evilly, "we are something new. our race will be the elites of the wither creatures. the wither lord's death commandos."

Abomination smiled evilly, "we are something new. our race will be the elites of the wither creatures. the wither lord's death commandos."

Someone else sighed. "That's wonderful. I hope you realize you're playing a dangerous game."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else sighed. "That's wonderful. I hope you realize you're playing a dangerous game."

Mythos frowned, "no, NO, I will not be a part of that! I will not let you start that!"

Abomination smiled, "I already have." he turned to Someone Else, "a dangerous game indeed," he looked around to the rest of TLT, " now that I mention it, all of TLT is dangerous."

Mythos frowned, "no, NO, I will not be a part of that! I will not let you start that!"

Abomination smiled, "I already have." he turned to Someone Else, "a dangerous game indeed," he looked around to the rest of TLT, " now that I mention it, all of TLT is dangerous."

Someone else laughed. "To someone like you perhaps it is. have no such problems. But you are playing a dangerous game indeed. You think to serve the Witherlord for your own gain. I warn you. He is dangerous, and the power of the withergeists? well, let me just repeat myself. You are playing with fire. Your path is foolish. The Witherlord will not give you anything that will not help him toward his goal."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I want to know who you really are.

I am the Witherlord. King of the Shadows and Ruler of Ruin.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

A being approached the Witherlord. "I have come to offer my services to you, in return for one thing."

"What could you possibly have to offer me?" the Witherlord asked.