The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless grinned. "Nice. So would you happen to know where the other elemental components are?"

"In a vague sense, yes. I know better what they are, and I also know they have not coalesced, or I would be able to tell more precisely where they were."

The Quarkbeast went to search for more elements it could eat.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"So, what weaknesses do you have, exactly? If you tell me, I'll give you something that will be quite valuable to you."

Abomination smiled widely, "that's the perfect thing about it, there is no weakness."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord extended a finger of power into the Quarkbeast. It was a dyrling of some sort, but an unsually powerful one. Curious.

Thaidakar watched this with interest.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

what?

The Quarkbeast had no idea what the Witherlord was talking about.

Dyrlings are beings of light and chaos.

The Witherlord observed the vibrating elements of power that composed the Quarkbeast. Fundamental forces of Light and Chaos, vibrating in harmony. But he could change that.

He reached for the power of Light within the Quarkbeast and began to transmute it.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord observed the vibrating elements of power that composed the Quarkbeast. Fundamental forces of Light and Chaos, vibrating in harmony. But he could change that.

He reached for the power of Light within the Quarkbeast and began to transmute it.

The light began to take the form of a large cracker. it was ritz.

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Message Sent, the survey showed.

Moni nodded and sat down to wait.

4 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"In a vague sense, yes. I know better what they are, and I also know they have not coalesced, or I would be able to tell more precisely where they were."

The Quarkbeast went to search for more elements it could eat.

Nameless nodded. "So let's go make them coalesce!"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination smiled widely, "that's the perfect thing about it, there is no weakness."

Someone else looked skeptical. "I see. It is a pity that you are unwilling to be forthcoming. Well, entering combat with a narrator is foolish, so I should be going, if you don't mind." 

The Quarkbeast is just made of quarks, it is neither light nor dark. You are welcome to try and transmute lesser quarkbeasts, though.

The Quarkbeast ate the transmutation attempt, and got a stomachache.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else looked skeptical. "I see. It is a pity that you are unwilling to be forthcoming. Well, entering combat with a narrator is foolish, so I should be going, if you don't mind." 

Ambition looked at Someone Else, a look of hunger in his eyes, "you aren't a narrator. that's right." he raised his hand in front of him and sent a burst of power, a mix of narration, withering and something else.

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni nodded and sat down to wait.

A crack opened up in reality and pulled her through.

The Quarkbeast is just made of quarks, it is neither light nor dark. You are welcome to try and transmute lesser quarkbeasts, though.

The Quarkbeast ate the transmutation attempt, and got a stomachache.

It is a lesser Quarkbeast.

The transmutation was complete. Light become Darkness, Quarkbeast become Darkbeast.

It let out a hungry sound like the grinding of a trash compactor. It was ready to destroy.

Ambition looked at Someone Else, a look of hunger in his eyes, "you aren't a narrator. that's right." he raised his hand in front of him and sent a burst of power, a mix of narration, withering and something else.

Someone else recoiled from the darkness, wincing. In an instant his sword was levelled at Ambition's throat. "I don't know who you are, but if you try that again you're dead."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"I can only get the four elements that are not my direct opposites to coalesce, I have no control over the Spectra, the one of Light.

"Dang it. Could one of the others get Spectra to coalesce?"

Moni yelped, flailing for a moment. "Could you not do that? I just wanted to talk to you."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked, "the elements of harmony?"

????

"I have no clue what you are talking about, Thaidakar."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

It is a lesser Quarkbeast.

The transmutation was complete. Light become Darkness, Quarkbeast become Darkbeast.

It let out a hungry sound like the grinding of a trash compactor. It was ready to destroy.

Okay, then it is not THE Quarkbeast. nothing is capitalized.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Someone else recoiled from the darkness, wincing. In an instant his sword was levelled at Ambition's throat. "I don't know who you are, but if you try that again you're dead."\

I meant Abomination lol

Abomination sighed, he teleported behind Someone Else and drew his sword in one fluid motion, he stabbed Someone Else in the back and kicked them in the legs. he created a forcefield just as Someone Else began to recoil.

????

"I have no clue what you are talking about, Thaidakar."

Okay, then it is not THE Quarkbeast. nothing is capitalized.

Thaidakar laughed.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Someone else recoiled from the darkness, wincing. In an instant his sword was levelled at Ambition's throat. "I don't know who you are, but if you try that again you're dead."

Moni yelped, flailing for a moment. "Could you not do that? I just wanted to talk to you."

The nameless consultant studied her impassively.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Just as I coalesced by myself, so will the Spectra, though the others probably could if they had to. The Others are: Gemmler, one of earth. Igneate, one of fire. Ordyhq, one of water. Anem, one of air. And me, Derka, one of shadows."

Thaidakar laughed

I really don't know.

Near the Quarkbeast, light began to coalesce, till it formed the shape of a human.

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Ash did what he always did when Narrators started fighting other Narrators and their chosen: grabbed a bowl of popcorn and lit something relevant to a future plot on fire.

Thaidakar stopped him and said, "give me some popcorn!"