The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

31 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination sighed, he teleported behind Someone Else and drew his sword in one fluid motion, he stabbed Someone Else in the back and kicked them in the legs. he created a forcefield just as Someone Else began to recoil.

Someone else did not recoil. he stared down at the sword protruding from his chest, and it puffed into mist. he turned to Abomination, whose foot was hurting rather badly. "You seem to have forgotten my leg. You have much to learn about TLT if you are to prosper here." He handed Abomination a lemon brownie and disappeared.

31 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The nameless consultant studied her impassively.

Moni folded her arms. "What is the survey, and why does the Witherlord want it? What happened to X, and what contingency plan did he leave behind?"

26 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Just as I coalesced by myself, so will the Spectra, though the others probably could if they had to. The Others are: Gemmler, one of earth. Igneate, one of fire. Ordyhq, one of water. Anem, one of air. And me, Derka, one of shadows."

31 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nameless nodded. Then he glanced off to somewhere distant. "Ah, the light one's spawning. Excellent." He disappeared in a flash of light, appearing in front of the Spectra.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else did not recoil. he stared down at the sword protruding from his chest, and it puffed into mist. he turned to Abomination, whose foot was hurting rather badly. "You seem to have forgotten my leg. You have much to learn about TLT if you are to prosper here." He handed Abomination a lemon brownie and disappeared.

but just before he dissapeared Abomination grabbed his hand and was teleported with him.

4 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Spectra came across the Darkbeast. It pointed at the Darkbeast, and it was restored to being a quarkbeast.

The Witherlord froze Spectra's attempt at transmutation in the blink of a thought. The Darkbeast remained.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni folded her arms. "What is the survey, and why does the Witherlord want it? What happened to X, and what contingency plan did he leave behind?"

"You came here from the Silent Realm," the nameless consultant stated. "The land of the mimes."

Thaidakar's consultant schemed in the shadows, or should we still call him Thaidakar's consultant? for he was never really Thaidakar's consultant, he was someone else's consultant. no not Someone Else's consultant. he was the Witherlord's consultant.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

but just before he dissapeared Abomination grabbed his hand and was teleported with him.

Someone else looked shocked. They appeared to be in a kitchen, which was filled with a variety of pots, all filled with delicious-smelling soups.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"You came here from the Silent Realm," the nameless consultant stated. "The land of the mimes."

"Yeah. After the Witherlord tried to kill me, and I escaped. Why didn't you warn me that would happen?" Moni glared angrily. "We could have died. Or worse. And you didn't tell me. Answer my questions. what do you know?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else looked shocked. They appeared to be in a kitchen, which was filled with a variety of pots, all filled with delicious-smelling soups.

Abomination suddenly withered Someone Else into nothing. he then began making a soup using Someone Else's ashes.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination suddenly withered Someone Else into nothing. he then began making a soup using Someone Else's ashes.

Someone else raised his eyebrows. "You really thought that would work, didn't you?" he chuckled. "They always do. It's so satisfying to see the look on your face right now. The utter shock of having your powers fail you." 

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else raised his eyebrows. "You really thought that would work, didn't you?" he chuckled. "They always do. It's so satisfying to see the look on your face right now. The utter shock of having your powers fail you." 

Abomination frowned, "impossible, but then again, I am also impossible."

Meanwhile Rond suddenly found something, a note. what? who would have given it to him? it was in his own handwriting however. he read it. he widened his eyes. he had wiped his memories himself! right after he had created... his greatest creation. experiment 628 was immune to withering. experiment 628 happened to be standing in front of Abomination.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination frowned, "impossible, but then again, I am also impossible."

Meanwhile Rond suddenly found something, a note. what? who would have given it to him? it was in his own handwriting however. he read it. he widened his eyes. he had wiped his memories himself! right after he had created... his greatest creation. experiment 628 was immune to withering. experiment 628 happened to be standing in front of Abomination.

Someone else glanced over his shoulder, then disappeared again, leaving 628 to stand alone in front of Abomination.

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Yeah. After the Witherlord tried to kill me, and I escaped. Why didn't you warn me that would happen?" Moni glared angrily. "We could have died. Or worse. And you didn't tell me. Answer my questions. what do you know?"

"What you choose to do is of little business to us. If you had died, we would have resurrected you. We will answer your questions, but only under oath not to not speak of them outside of this room."

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"What you choose to do is of little business to us. If you had died, we would have resurrected you. We will answer your questions, but only under oath not to not speak of them outside of this room."

"Fine. I'll make that oath. I won't tell anyone. Just answer my questions."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

A voice crept into his head, "denial only makes it worse."

Someone else shuddered. This certainly wasn't part of the plan. Ah well, narrators were a strange lot. And still, none of them had ever realized who he was. truly was. He laughed. Voices in his head. What next?

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else shuddered. This certainly wasn't part of the plan. Ah well, narrators were a strange lot. And still, none of them had ever realized who he was. truly was. He laughed. Voices in his head. What next?

the voice sneered through words, "as I said, denial will make it far worse. Abomination is your enemy, he wants to kill you. He wants your blood on his blade. you should kill him."

the voice sneered through words, "as I said, denial will make it far worse. Abomination is your enemy, he wants to kill you. He wants your blood on his blade. you should kill him."

Someone else only laughed harder. The voice wanted him to kill a narrator. That was foolishness,

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Someone else only laughed harder. The voice wanted him to kill a narrator. That was foolishness,

"but you're not an ordinary person are you Someone Else? you are greater than a narrator, greater than a withergeist, greater than the best baker in the universe."

"but you're not an ordinary person are you Someone Else? you are greater than a narrator, greater than a withergeist, greater than the best baker in the universe."

Someone else ignored the voice. Chaos did not bend the knee to order, and never would. He decided it was high time he paid his cousin a visit.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else ignored the voice. Chaos did not bend the knee to order, and never would. He decided it was high time he paid his cousin a visit.

The voice gave a snort, "but I'm not an ordinary voice Someone else. I'm not an insane person's nightmare. I am your cousin. I am Someone." the voice melded into Someone's voice, so precise.

The voice gave a snort, "but I'm not an ordinary voice Someone else. I'm not an insane person's nightmare. I am your cousin. I am Someone." the voice melded into Someone's voice, so precise.

Someone? That was interesting indeed. Poor old Someone. Such a terrible misunderstanding. He shrugged, teleporting to someone else's house. It was rather different from his own. Rundown and broken, place looked like it had been abandoned for more than thirty years. He entered the door, wincing at the terrible smell. It seemed his twin had been cooking again.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone? That was interesting indeed. Poor old Someone. Such a terrible misunderstanding. He shrugged, teleporting to someone else's house. It was rather different from his own. Rundown and broken, place looked like it had been abandoned for more than thirty years. He entered the door, wincing at the terrible smell. It seemed his twin had been cooking again.

Someone spat into his ear, "your twin is dead, that isn't his cooking, it is the scent of his rot, his mold and his overdue corpse."

Someone spat into his ear, "your twin is dead, that isn't his cooking, it is the scent of his rot, his mold and his overdue corpse."

Someone else laughed, hugging his twin happily. "It's good to see you again. I see you're having trouble with your cooking again." He gestured towards the pot on the stove, which smelled like moldy socks. "And you still haven't managed to get any better at home repair. You really should hire someone to get that fixed for you." His face grew more serious. "It seems I've been infected by order again. Yes, I know, I really should avoid this kind of thing. Sorry. In any case, you should have this until I recover." He pressed a piece of metal into his twin's hand, purposefully not thinking about what it was. Then he walked out the door, leaving someone else to begin cooking some stew that smelled much better than before.