The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else shrugged. "Sure, I like tea. Why not have some?"

Rond sighed in relief as he was let go, "let me go fetch it, why don't you guys sit down. their are chairs over there by the large bookcase." Rond rushed off into the kitchen to grab the tea and a few cups.

Nowhere looked around, disarmed, "urm, that was odd."

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond sighed in relief as he was let go, "let me go fetch it, why don't you guys sit down. their are chairs over there by the large bookcase." Rond rushed off into the kitchen to grab the tea and a few cups.

Nowhere looked around, disarmed, "urm, that was odd."

Someone else looked at him. "Who are you again?"

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Wonderful. Do you have any plans for the Witherlord?"

"We hope to rid the world of him, eventually," the consultant said. "His power is too great."

Moni, wrote the survey. I... don't want to die.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else looked at him. "Who are you again?"

Nowhere smiled, "I am he who is everywhere and nowhere, hence the name. I have been gathering billions and billions of earwaxium nuggets ever since TLT began, I just never appeared on screen or did anything important."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"We hope to rid the world of him, eventually," the consultant said. "His power is too great."

Moni, wrote the survey. I... don't want to die.

Don't worry. I'll keep you safe.

Moni looked the consultant in the eyes. "So do you have a plan to do so?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere smiled, "I am he who is everywhere and nowhere, hence the name. I have been gathering billions and billions of earwaxium nuggets ever since TLT began, I just never appeared on screen or did anything important."

Someone else nodded. "Oh yes, how could I forget. My memory seems to be fuzzing. Actually, 'fuzzing' is the wrong term for it. I think a more appropriate term is 'fleeing my head as fast as possible, smashing everything it can on the way out.'"

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else nodded. "Oh yes, how could I forget. My memory seems to be fuzzing. Actually, 'fuzzing' is the wrong term for it. I think a more appropriate term is 'fleeing my head as fast as possible, smashing everything it can on the way out.'"

Nowhere shrugged, just before he could respond Rond walked in.

In Rond's hands was a large silver platter with a teapot on it and several cups, "time for tea!" he poured them cups and gave them each their cups. he took a sip and said, "so what brings you here? Nowhere, Someone Else?"

Nowhere shrugged, just before he could respond Rond walked in.

In Rond's hands was a large silver platter with a teapot on it and several cups, "time for tea!" he poured them cups and gave them each their cups. he took a sip and said, "so what brings you here? Nowhere, Someone Else?"

Someone else blinked. "Who are you?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else blinked. "Who are you?"

Rond looked at Someone Else and then at Nowhere, "has he gone daft?"

Nowhere looked at Rond, confused, "wait, what's with the British accent and dialect?"

Rond shrugged, "what's the matter with your Galician accent?"

Nowhere sighed, "never mind, anyways Someone Else is losing his memory, any idea how to help him."

Rond dropped the tea, "YES! make sure Someone Else is comfortable while I grab the stuff to help him."

1 minute ago, Rosharan Chicken said:

The skeleton was petting a cat.

Thaidakar kicked the cat off of the Skeeleetooon.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"We're still in the brainstorming phase," the consultant replied.

He wants me to die, the survey wrote.

suddenly words appeared on the survey, "hello there! I am Jimmy Thunder, Survey's personal healthcare assistant"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond looked at Someone Else and then at Nowhere, "has he gone daft?"

Nowhere looked at Rond, confused, "wait, what's with the British accent and dialect?"

Rond shrugged, "what's the matter with your Galician accent?"

Nowhere sighed, "never mind, anyways Someone Else is losing his memory, any idea how to help him."

Rond dropped the tea, "YES! make sure Someone Else is comfortable while I grab the stuff to help him."

"Alright, that's great. Now he's going to try and mind control me. Wonderful." Someone else glared at Nowhere.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Alright, that's great. Now he's going to try and mind control me. Wonderful." Someone else glared at Nowhere.

Nowhere shook his head as Rond gathered a bunch of stuff, "no, I don't think he will, besides I know how to remove mind control."

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"We're still in the brainstorming phase," the consultant replied.

He wants me to die, the survey wrote.

Who? The consultant? Don't worry about it.

"So basically the same as literally everyone else who knows about the Witherlord?"

Nowhere shook his head as Rond gathered a bunch of stuff, "no, I don't think he will, besides I know how to remove mind control."

Someone else sighed. "Whatever. It will take some time for me to shake off this infection. Say, Rond did make his experiments to kill narrators, right?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"So basically the same as literally everyone else who knows about the Witherlord?"

"I fail to see how this is relevant," the consultant replied. "I would note that he was not able to break our handiwork in binding X's remains to you."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else sighed. "Whatever. It will take some time for me to shake off this infection. Say, Rond did make his experiments to kill narrators, right?"

Nowhere rubbed his sideburn, "well, no. Rond is... different then most. He doesn't see the world like anyone else. His goal is more diverse than many realize. I think I'm the only one who actually knows his true intentions."

Rond couldn't hear this as he was in his craze, gathering stuff, he looked up briefly and asked Someone Else, "how much do you weigh, can I have an xray of your body? I need it to fix you up."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I fail to see how this is relevant," the consultant replied. "I would note that he was not able to break our handiwork in binding X's remains to you."

"And why did he want to? Couldn't he have just killed me instead? What need did he have to break the bond?"

Nowhere rubbed his sideburn, "well, no. Rond is... different then most. He doesn't see the world like anyone else. His goal is more diverse than many realize. I think I'm the only one who actually knows his true intentions."

Rond couldn't hear this as he was in his craze, gathering stuff, he looked up briefly and asked Someone Else, "how much do you weigh, can I have an xray of your body? I need it to fix you up."

Someone else waved his hand dismissively. "I don't need your help. Mythos can kill narrators, and you think I'm your 'greatest creation'. So can I do it too?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"And why did he want to? Couldn't he have just killed me instead? What need did he have to break the bond?"

"If he had killed you, we would have revived you. As the survey is bound to your soul, so you are bound to it."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else waved his hand dismissively. "I don't need your help. Mythos can kill narrators, and you think I'm your 'greatest creation'. So can I do it too?"

Rond looked up again, "hm? did you say something?"

Nowhere rolled his eyes, "no, Rond has been called the creator of monsters, but they misunderstood him, he never creates. his sole purpose in life is to heal, to be a doctor. he takes the most pleasure in life by healing people, fixing broken things and making them stronger."

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"If he had killed you, we would have revived you. As the survey is bound to your soul, so you are bound to it."

"Great. I see. So how does it become unbound?"

Rond looked up again, "hm? did you say something?"

Nowhere rolled his eyes, "no, Rond has been called the creator of monsters, but they misunderstood him, he never creates. his sole purpose in life is to heal, to be a doctor. he takes the most pleasure in life by healing people, fixing broken things and making them stronger."

"Wonderful. Ah, there we are, my new memories are kicking in right about now. Quite the tragic backstory I have. Very intriguing. Anyways, I don't need any help."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Wonderful. Ah, there we are, my new memories are kicking in right about now. Quite the tragic backstory I have. Very intriguing. Anyways, I don't need any help."

Rond came closer and pulled out a crystal, he moved it around in circles, it turned yellow, "liar."

Nowhere blinked, "what is that?"

"a truth crystal, turns yellow if someone's lying."

Rond came closer and pulled out a crystal, he moved it around in circles, it turned yellow, "liar."

Nowhere blinked, "what is that?"

"a truth crystal, turns yellow if someone's lying."

"Fine. I do need help, but I don't want it. You're a pathetic scumbag that twists people into scarred monstrosities. I want no help from you."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Fine. I do need help, but I don't want it. You're a pathetic scumbag that twists people into scarred monstrosities. I want no help from you."

Rond looked taken aback, "scumbag! scarred monstrosities! I healed them, I never do anything to people without their consent, with the exception of you." Rond looked uncomfortable.

Nowhere looked at Rond, a queer look on his face, "why the exception?"

Rond looked taken aback, "scumbag! scarred monstrosities! I healed them, I never do anything to people without their consent, with the exception of you." Rond looked uncomfortable.

Nowhere looked at Rond, a queer look on his face, "why the exception?"

"I was a normal person. You did this to me for no reason. I didn't need your help. I didn't want your help. And yet you still made me into this."

Just now, Nameless said:

"I was a normal person. You did this to me for no reason. I didn't need your help. I didn't want your help. And yet you still made me into this."

Rond looked pained, "except you did ask for it."

the voice in Someone Else's head said, "Have you discovered it yet? the secret to why you are like this? have you find yourself yet?"