The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond rolled his eyes, "pathetic? no, I have healed those who have asked for it. I have put good kings or queens on thrones. I have saved lives. I have made friends. far more than you have ever done Nameless." 

"You have friends? Then where are they? Last I heard, you were being hunted by Nowhere. Is he your friend? He used to be."

Just now, Nameless said:

"You have friends? Then where are they? Last I heard, you were being hunted by Nowhere. Is he your friend? He used to be."

Rond grimaced, "no, he is not my friend any longer. most of the friends I made are dead now. either killed by Thaidakar or withergeists. one was actually killed by the witherlord personally."

Thaidakar widened his eyes as he watched a moment in his history. it was the time he had went to dinner with... "don't eve think that name," he said to himself as he watched the moment. he and her had been having dinner at Shelby's Spaghetti place. it had been fun. until... no it was too painful to think about. he turned away from the memory.

Rond grimaced, "no, he is not my friend any longer. most of the friends I made are dead now. either killed by Thaidakar or withergeists. one was actually killed by the witherlord personally."

"And you tell me I've pushed everyone in my life away? I haven't turned any friends into enemies. So far as I know, at least."

Just now, Nameless said:

"And you tell me I've pushed everyone in my life away? I haven't turned any friends into enemies. So far as I know, at least."

Rond sighed, "the only ones I've had that I've turned into enemies are Nowhere, Impossible and somewhat Thaidakar. but you have Nameless. Thaidakar is one of them."

Rond sighed, "the only ones I've had that I've turned into enemies are Nowhere, Impossible and somewhat Thaidakar. but you have Nameless. Thaidakar is one of them."

"Thaidakar? I would not say he was ever my friend. He tried to kill me from the start. Do you know how many times he stripped me of my powers and sealed me away? because it's more than once."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Thaidakar? I would not say he was ever my friend. He tried to kill me from the start. Do you know how many times he stripped me of my powers and sealed me away? because it's more than once."

"and how many times have you done it to him?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Let me think. Oh right, none. Well, maybe once, but that was after he'd done it to me multiple times."

Rond shook his head, "you have done a lot of things to him. you killed him atleast once. you warred against him for no reason, you battled him outright when he offered to play a boardgame. he may be guilty as well of doing things like that but so are you!"

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond shook his head, "you have done a lot of things to him. you killed him atleast once. you warred against him for no reason, you battled him outright when he offered to play a boardgame. he may be guilty as well of doing things like that but so are you!"

"Yeah? I never said we were friends. I just said I never made him go from a friend to an enemy."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Okay, maybe we've created a few problems. Anyway, I can make you into a sword, one that could probably kill the Witherlord. I just need some time."

"We are more powerful when we work together," the Spectra said as it appeared next to Nameless. "As inanimate objects, we have much less power."

A faucet in the lab broke, and the Ordyhq coalesced from the pool of liquid.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hmmm, so would per se the sword need a dose of narrator powers in it? would it need a lot o light energy in it? maybe some earwaxium?

It would need a certain substance that doesn't exist anymore.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"We are more powerful when we work together," the Spectra said as it appeared next to Nameless. "As inanimate objects, we have much less power."

A faucet in the lab broke, and the Ordyhq coalesced from the pool of liquid.

"I can make you into an animate sword. It wouldn't be a problem."

Rond sighed, "what friends do you have besides Moni then?"

"Well, I'm on good terms with the Quarkbeast. I think X's avatar is sort of my friend. Not the ones that were killed by the Witherlord of course, the other one that died before that. Say, I wonder if tst has a bunch of X's avatars in it right now. That'd be interesting to check out. Anyways, I'm also on good terms with most other narrators, although a lot of them aren't here right now. And of course I'm friends with Nameless."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Well, I'm on good terms with the Quarkbeast. I think X's avatar is sort of my friend. Not the ones that were killed by the Witherlord of course, the other one that died before that. Say, I wonder if tst has a bunch of X's avatars in it right now. That'd be interesting to check out. Anyways, I'm also on good terms with most other narrators, although a lot of them aren't here right now. And of course I'm friends with Nameless."

Thaidakar cracked open an eye and said weakly, "LstmI?"

Rond smiled, "back to the land of the living Darren."

Thaidakar frowned, "I haven't heard that name since..." he fell unconscious. Rond sighed and checked his vitals.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Yes, but nobody can get there.

what about a time traveling Mythos?

Thaidakar cracked open an eye and said weakly, "LstmI?"

Rond smiled, "back to the land of the living Darren."

Thaidakar frowned, "I haven't heard that name since..." he fell unconscious. Rond sighed and checked his vitals.

Nameless groaned. "Please don't call me that. I'm Nameless. Not Llstml."

25 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

what about a time traveling Mythos?

Never happened. It was deleted from the timeline by Silence. Besides, I think you may have been misled by the title. That's not CBST, though it is an offshoot. The real CBST doesn't live on the Shard anymore.

"Is that all of your questions?" the nameless consultant asked.

@Nameless

Edited by xinoehp512

But Thaidakar had already fallen unconscious. Rond looked up, "he's alive. sleeping. he needs some rest."

"Excellent." Nameless stepped forward, Narrationblade dropping into his hand.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I can make you into an animate sword. It wouldn't be a problem."

"You do not understand. You have not the power to make us into living metal, and you are fixating." The Spectra said.

"We have told you, we can contain the Witherlord on this plane, once we are gathered together. We should even be able to kill him, baring narrator interference." the Anem commented.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Never happened. It was deleted from the timeline by Silence. Besides, I think you may have been misled by the title. That's not CBST, though it is an offshoot. The real CBST doesn't live on the Shard anymore.

wait what? how. where is it then?

Just now, Nameless said:

"Excellent." Nameless stepped forward, Narrationblade dropping into his hand.

Rond shook his head, "Nameless, when do you learn?" Rond pulled out a fabrial and pressed the gemstone. Nameless immediately disappeared and then appeared on Taldain.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"You do not understand. You have not the power to make us into living metal, and you are fixating." The Spectra said.

"We have told you, we can contain the Witherlord on this plane, once we are gathered together. We should even be able to kill him, baring narrator interference." the Anem commented.

"Excellent. In that case, let's go kill him. Or rather, I can watch you all get killed trying to kill him. Because you will. Your powers are not enough to best him in their current state."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond shook his head, "Nameless, when do you learn?" Rond pulled out a fabrial and pressed the gemstone. Nameless immediately disappeared and then appeared on Taldain.

Nameless folded his arms. "Was that supposed to do something? Because it did. Now I'm in two places at once."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless folded his arms. "Was that supposed to do something? Because it did. Now I'm in two places at once."

Rond smiled, "it was supposed to distract you." suddenly a blade appeared in Nameless' chest. a wither blade. Nameless suddenly began withering. a tall woman stood behind Nameless. her features were reminiscent of Mythos.

Rond sighed, "say hello to experiment 123."