The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond smiled, "it was supposed to distract you." suddenly a blade appeared in Nameless' chest. a wither blade. Nameless suddenly began withering. a tall woman stood behind Nameless. her features were reminiscent of Mythos.

Rond sighed, "say hello to experiment 123."

Nameless shook his head. "You have made a fatal miscalculation. You made too many experiments." He turned around, beheading the experiment and instantly killing it.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Excellent. In that case, let's go kill him. Or rather, I can watch you all get killed trying to kill him. Because you will. Your powers are not enough to best him in their current state."

"Of course we are not enough to best him, each of us has only a sixth of the power of a human, admittedly a particularly powerful human, but still less than the Witherlord. However, when we work together we are stronger than the sum of our parts."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Of course we are not enough to best him, each of us has only a sixth of the power of a human, admittedly a particularly powerful human, but still less than the Witherlord. However, when we work together we are stronger than the sum of our parts."

"That's exactly why I should forge all six of you into swords."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "You have made a fatal miscalculation. You made too many experiments." He turned around, beheading the experiment and instantly killing it.

Rond shrugged, "waste of your last words." Nameless' left arm was completely withered away, his other arm was only starting to, the fingers begging to wither. 

Rond laughed, "guess you are dying Nameless, nothing you can do."

Thaidakar groaned as he opened his eyes again, he saw Nameless withering and Rond laughing, "no, Rond, don't kill him. he's-he's.. *cough* my *cough* friend." Thaidakar fell unconscious again.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

When I say CBST I mean the universe containing Star, Pheonix, Xinoehp, etc. Linear Thread is CBST canon, it is not that universe. 

wait. hmmm. that's interesting.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond shrugged, "waste of your last words." Nameless' left arm was completely withered away, his other arm was only starting to, the fingers begging to wither. 

Rond laughed, "guess you are dying Nameless, nothing you can do."

Thaidakar groaned as he opened his eyes again, he saw Nameless withering and Rond laughing, "no, Rond, don't kill him. he's-he's.. *cough* my *cough* friend." Thaidakar fell unconscious again.

Nameless' hand stopped withering. Then it began uniwthering. "Look, you've made too many experiments. They aren't threatening anymore. And I'm not going to pretend that they are."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"You do not understand how our powers work, we are not spren. would you forge Moni into a sword?" The Ordyhq and the Spectra were speaking in unison, creating a strange, reverberating echo.

"Well, no. But I don't think that you can just 'go kill' the Witherlord. even working together you won't be strong enough."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless' hand stopped withering. Then it began uniwthering. "Look, you've made too many experiments. They aren't threatening anymore. And I'm not going to pretend that they are."

Rond wavered, "this is... unnatural. what have you done?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well, no. But I don't think that you can just 'go kill' the Witherlord. even working together you won't be strong enough."

"We did say that we could contain him. We should be able to contain him. We seek to REUNITE!"

Just now, Nameless said:

"I have decided to teach you a lesson about tampering with chaos."

The Quarkbeast appeared.

23 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Is that all of your questions?" the nameless consultant asked.

"I think so. Unless the survey has any more?" Moni looked at the survey.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"We did say that we could contain him. We should be able to contain him. We seek to REUNITE!"

"Yeah, a lot of people have tried and died. I'm not entirely convinced."

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast appeared.

Nameless pet the Quarkbeast. "How do you feel about eating evil scientists?"

"Not as much as you might think. I'm simply enforcing a rule that you overlooked."

Rond sighed and then quoted, "'if there is chaos there will be order.' yada yada yada, yes I know the law of balance. For every light there is a darkness. yeah. but what if I told you I was gathering the light, what if I told you I was gathering it for a specific reason. what if I told you I wasn't creating people, what if I told you I was only separating them from the witherlord, what if I told you I was giving them narrator powers from a specific source."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast appeared.

Rond petted the beast, "hey! how's it going Quark?"

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond sighed and then quoted, "'if there is chaos there will be order.' yada yada yada, yes I know the law of balance. For every light there is a darkness. yeah. but what if I told you I was gathering the light, what if I told you I was gathering it for a specific reason. what if I told you I wasn't creating people, what if I told you I was only separating them from the witherlord, what if I told you I was giving them narrator powers from a specific source."

Nameless shook his head. "You are not chaos. You are order. And as such you cannot ignore order's rules. You have created too many superpowered minions. So now they are useless. Cannon fodder."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "You are not chaos. You are order. And as such you cannot ignore order's rules. You have created too many superpowered minions. So now they are useless. Cannon fodder."

Rond blinked, "minions? MINIONS? no, they are not my minions, I barely have control of five of them, I let most of them roam free."

Rond blinked, "minions? MINIONS? no, they are not my minions, I barely have control of five of them, I let most of them roam free."

"And yet there are hundreds of them, regardless of your level of control over them. So they are useless."

"And yet there are hundreds of them, regardless of your level of control over them. So they are useless."

Rond sighed, "that may be true, but I have one thing you don't Nameless. and that's the fact that I have a powerful ally now."

Thaidakar sat up in his bed feeling woozy, "what's happening?"

Rond sighed, "that may be true, but I have one thing you don't Nameless. and that's the fact that I have a powerful ally now."

Thaidakar sat up in his bed feeling woozy, "what's happening?"

Nameless glanced at Thaidakar. "Surely you don't mean him."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced at Thaidakar. "Surely you don't mean him."

Rond smiled, "I do. I really do."

Thaidakar looked around, "wait, Rond? Nameless? I faintly remember looking around here maybe."

Rond said, "Darren, I need your help dissuading Nameless from killing me."

Thaidakar put his hand to his temples, "can you guys just stop fighting for now?"

Rond smiled, "I do. I really do."

Thaidakar looked around, "wait, Rond? Nameless? I faintly remember looking around here maybe."

Rond said, "Darren, I need your help dissuading Nameless from killing me."

Thaidakar put his hand to his temples, "can you guys just stop fighting for now?"

Nameless rolled his eyes. "Thaidakar, do you have any reason that I should not kill Rond right now?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless rolled his eyes. "Thaidakar, do you have any reason that I should not kill Rond right now?"

"he is my friend," started Thaidakar, "he also holds the secret. he save my life countless times. he knows how to defeat the witherlord."

Rond started fiddling with a gemstone.