The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, "that works, also we should give him a temporary memory wipe, one that isn't complete, so he slowly gets his memories back."

Nameless glanced at Rond, who was babbling incoherently. "Yeah... too late for that. His memories are completely wiped."

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Well, he was forcing you to finish it, was he not?"

"Then promise to revive my friends if the Witherlord kills them. I won't finish it then."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook shook his head and disappeared.

AdoKho smiled, still standing in front of Mythos. "Did you think you could escape so easily?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless glanced at Rond, who was babbling incoherently. "Yeah... too late for that. His memories are completely wiped."

Thaidakar sighed and restored Rond's memories with a wave of his hadn't.

"wha?" said Rond, his eyes clearing, "what just happened? DARREN? WHAT DID HE DO TO ME???"

Thaidakar sighed again, "Rond it is time." before Rond could respond and Thaidakar cast his spell on Rond and he forgot again, but he still had a fragment of his memory.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

AdoKho smiled, still standing in front of Mythos. "Did you think you could escape so easily?"

Mythos blinked, "well, no, but I thought I would lose you for a bit." he summoned his plate and blade, "you are on the wither lord's side then?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed and restored Rond's memories with a wave of his hadn't.

"wha?" said Rond, his eyes clearing, "what just happened? DARREN? WHAT DID HE DO TO ME???"

Thaidakar sighed again, "Rond it is time." before Rond could respond and Thaidakar cast his spell on Rond and he forgot again, but he still had a fragment of his memory.

Nameless shook his head. "Look. If we let him keep his memories, he's going to try and escape. Why would slowly regaining his memories change him as a person?"

Mythos blinked, "well, no, but I thought I would lose you for a bit." he summoned his plate and blade, "you are on the wither lord's side then?"

AdoKho smiled, taking a step back and summoning his own blade and plate. "I am on the same side I have always been. Against you. It took and army of your copies to kill me last time. Do you really think you can kill me one on one?"

38 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"In that case, you'll have to wait. I don't know how to kill the Witherlord. I don't even know if I can hurt him."

"We must find the rest of us first, anyway. We do not believe that the Witherlord is a narrator, so he should be able to be hurt, even if it is ridiculously complicated."

The Ordyhq and the Spectra vanished.

Nameless shook his head. "Look. If we let him keep his memories, he's going to try and escape. Why would slowly regaining his memories change him as a person?"

"because it worked on me."

AdoKho smiled, taking a step back and summoning his own blade and plate. "I am on the same side I have always been. Against you. It took and army of your copies to kill me last time. Do you really think you can kill me one on one?"

Mythos shrugged, "maybe not, but he can."

Hulk appeared behind Mythos, angry. Hulk jumped on AdoKho and kicked him in the face and then threw him out the window of the windowless room.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"We must find the rest of us first, anyway. We do not believe that the Witherlord is a narrator, so he should be able to be hurt, even if it is ridiculously complicated."

The Ordyhq and the Spectra vanished.

Nameless held up a hand, then let it fall back to his side. He shook his head, muttering to himself. "They all say that."

"because it worked on me."

"Fine. But I'm adding a clause that wipes his memory if he runs away or does experiments."

Mythos shrugged, "maybe not, but he can."

Hulk appeared behind Mythos, angry. Hulk jumped on AdoKho and kicked him in the face and then threw him out the window of the windowless room.

AdoKho's laughter echoed in Mythos' mind. "You are gullible, aren't you?" Suddenly, Mythos realized what he had done. Afterimage lay on the ground outside the window, groaning.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Fine. But I'm adding a clause that wipes his memory if he runs away or does experiments."

Thaidakar nodded, "sure, that works."

Just now, Nameless said:

AdoKho's laughter echoed in Mythos' mind. "You are gullible, aren't you?" Suddenly, Mythos realized what he had done. Afterimage lay on the ground outside the window, groaning.

Mythos blinked, Afterimage was in the future. besides hulk had been an illusion the whole time.

Thaidakar nodded, "sure, that works."

Nameless nodded. "Fine, put him in the thing. And if he escapes somehow, I will hunt him down and kill him."

Mythos blinked, Afterimage was in the future. besides hulk had been an illusion the whole time.

Afterimage tried to sit up coughing blood. "I... Thaidakar sent me. He said you were in trouble. That you needed me." He collapsed back to the ground. His body fuzzed, then disappeared.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "Fine, put him in the thing. And if he escapes somehow, I will hunt him down and kill him."

"okie."

Just now, Nameless said:

Afterimage tried to sit up coughing blood. "I... Thaidakar sent me. He said you were in trouble. That you needed me." He collapsed back to the ground. His body fuzzed, then disappeared.

"lies" said Thaidakar's voice in Mythos' head. the voice whimpered in mythos' head, was that really Thaidakar? "it is me Mythos, I did not send Afterimage."

"okie."

Nameless nodded. "Right then. See you later." He turned to go, then hesitated. "Say, do you know where Moni is? I can't sense her like I normally can."

"lies" said Thaidakar's voice in Mythos' head. the voice whimpered in mythos' head, was that really Thaidakar? "it is me Mythos, I did not send Afterimage."

AdoKho formed in front of Mythos. "Yes. He didn't. It was me. The Witherlord has given me quite the gift. I think it shall make my vengeance all the more... sweet."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded. "Right then. See you later." He turned to go, then hesitated. "Say, do you know where Moni is? I can't sense her like I normally can."

Thaidakar hesitated, "I think, I think she is with something that Mythos told me about one time, some kind of mime I think?"

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

AdoKho formed in front of Mythos. "Yes. He didn't. It was me. The Witherlord has given me quite the gift. I think it shall make my vengeance all the more... sweet."

Mythos cocked his head, "AdoKho, the witherlord is a lying squelp, whatever he promised you is a lie."

"well said Mythos," said Thaidakar in his head, "I would like you to teleport to me and Nameless, STAT!" he said the last word with a ferocity rarely ever used.

Thaidakar hesitated, "I think, I think she is with something that Mythos told me about one time, some kind of mime I think?"

"That would explain why I can't find her. Hm." Nameless prepared to break the fourth wall.

Mythos cocked his head, "AdoKho, the witherlord is a lying squelp, whatever he promised you is a lie."

"well said Mythos," said Thaidakar in his head, "I would like you to teleport to me and Nameless, STAT!" he said the last word with a ferocity rarely ever used.

AdoKho laughed. "Of course you would say that. Don't worry. I'm well aware that the Witherlord is untrustworthy. I've had plenty of experience making deals with his kind before."

Just now, Nameless said:

"That would explain why I can't find her. Hm." Nameless prepared to break the fourth wall.

Thaidakar picked his teeth while waiting for Mythos, "also did I mention Mythos is going to come here, he might be bringing an enemy who uses powers the Witherlord gave him, we might need to help them."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

AdoKho laughed. "Of course you would say that. Don't worry. I'm well aware that the Witherlord is untrustworthy. I've had plenty of experience making deals with his kind before."

Mythos grimaced and then teleported to where Thaidakar and Nameless were.

Thaidakar smiled, "welcome to this place Mythos!"

Thaidakar picked his teeth while waiting for Mythos, "also did I mention Mythos is going to come here, he might be bringing an enemy who uses powers the Witherlord gave him, we might need to help them."

Mythos grimaced and then teleported to where Thaidakar and Nameless were.

Thaidakar smiled, "welcome to this place Mythos!"

Nameless looked around. "I don't see any enemy. Other than Mythos of course. He's a withergeist you know."

AdhoKho smiled. "Do you think your friends can help you?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless looked around. "I don't see any enemy. Other than Mythos of course. He's a withergeist you know."

AdhoKho smiled. "Do you think your friends can help you?"

Thaidakar blinked, "he's right there." he pointed to where AdoKho was standing.

Mythos drew his sword and looked at AdoKho, a look of desperation on his face., "maybe not them, but the legendary quarkbeast can!" 

@EmulatonStromenkiin

Thaidakar blinked, "he's right there." he pointed to where AdoKho was standing.

Mythos drew his sword and looked at AdoKho, a look of desperation on his face., "maybe not them, but the legendary quarkbeast can!" 

Nameless shook his head. "There's no one there. Seriously."

AdoKho walked around behind Thaidakar. "My my. Does he think he can see me? Say, are you his avatar? That would be interesting. I don't exactly know all the effects that would have."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "There's no one there. Seriously."

AdoKho walked around behind Thaidakar. "My my. Does he think he can see me? Say, are you his avatar? That would be interesting. I don't exactly know all the effects that would have."

"Mythos is not my avatar." said Thaidakar, "I've never had an avatar named Mythos!"

Mythos shivered, was he Thaidakar's avatar? he still hadn't recovered all of his memories yet, no, he had to be confident, if not for him then for the rest of them, "I am not Thaidakar's avatar you scumbag!"

Nameless was probably confused.

Thaidakar turned to Nameless, 'you really can't see him?"

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Mythos is not my avatar." said Thaidakar, "I've never had an avatar named Mythos!"

Mythos shivered, was he Thaidakar's avatar? he still hadn't recovered all of his memories yet, no, he had to be confident, if not for him then for the rest of them, "I am not Thaidakar's avatar you scumbag!"

Nameless was probably confused.

Thaidakar turned to Nameless, 'you really can't see him?"

Nameless shook his head. "There's nothing there to see. Seriously. Absolutely nothing. There's not an ounce of the Witherlord's power anywhere within a hundred miles. Other than Mythos, of course."

AdoKho grinned. Nameless spoke up again, voice harsher. "He's a withergeist, and we need to kill him. There's no other option. And I finally have the weapon to do it." a Spear appeared in Nameless' hand. A Spear that emanated an aura that brought an instinctual fear to Mythos. Every ounce of him that was withergeist screamed in fear.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"He might find some other way to coerce you."

Moni folded her arms. "Too bad. I'm not going to just sit around. And I'm certainly not going to leave the survey with you."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "There's nothing there to see. Seriously. Absolutely nothing. There's not an ounce of the Witherlord's power anywhere within a hundred miles. Other than Mythos, of course."

AdoKho grinned. Nameless spoke up again, voice harsher. "He's a withergeist, and we need to kill him. There's no other option. And I finally have the weapon to do it." a Spear appeared in Nameless' hand. A Spear that emanated an aura that brought an instinctual fear to Mythos. Every ounce of him that was withergeist screamed in fear.

Thaidakar grimaced, "Nameless, this is going too far..." Thaidakar summoned his sword and plate cautiously.

Spook teleported there and said, "Nameless! you found the spear!"

Mythos looked at Nameless and AdoKho warily.

Thaidakar grimaced, "Nameless, this is going too far..." Thaidakar summoned his sword and plate cautiously.

Spook teleported there and said, "Nameless! you found the spear!"

Mythos looked at Nameless and AdoKho warily.

Nameless blinked at them. "Have you all gone mad? What spear?"

--

AdoKho smiled. "Can you take on both of us at once?" Nameless was talking. Spook was here. Thaidakar was in armor, sword out. What was Nameless saying? "Thaidakar, if you get in my way I'll kill you too. I'll kill Mythos, and all of his brethren. There's no other way to make sure they never become a threat."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

AdoKho smiled. "Can you take on both of us at once?" Nameless was talking. Spook was here. Thaidakar was in armor, sword out. What was Nameless saying? "Thaidakar, if you get in my way I'll kill you too. I'll kill Mythos, and all of his brethren. There's no other way to make sure they never become a threat."

who is talking here?