The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Mythos'.

I would appreciate it if you stop doing Mythos' pov too much.

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless blinked at them. "Have you all gone mad? What spear?"

--

AdoKho smiled. "Can you take on both of us at once?" Nameless was talking. Spook was here. Thaidakar was in armor, sword out. What was Nameless saying? "Thaidakar, if you get in my way I'll kill you too. I'll kill Mythos, and all of his brethren. There's no other way to make sure they never become a threat."

Mythos' vision swam as he tried to make sense of it all.

Thaidakar grimaced, "nameless, you are a stubborn person, this can be a good thing, but for once in your rusting life CAN YOU JUST STOP AND LISTEN?!"

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I would appreciate it if you stop doing Mythos' pov too much.

But his pov is different from everyone else's. 

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos' vision swam as he tried to make sense of it all.

Thaidakar grimaced, "nameless, you are a stubborn person, this can be a good thing, but for once in your rusting life CAN YOU JUST STOP AND LISTEN?!"

Nameless glared at Thaidakar. "Stop and listen to WHAT? Why are you all so on edge? And why is he looking at me like that?" he pointed at Mythos.

--

Mythos heard shouts. The words took a moment for his brain to process. Nameless was shouting at Thaidakar "Listen to REASON? This IS reason!" He pointed at Mythos. "I'm going to kill that Storming cremling because it's the right thing to do."

Just now, Nameless said:

But his pov is different from everyone else's. 

yes, and I would like to do it. no godmodding mythos.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless glared at Thaidakar. "Stop and listen to WHAT? Why are you all so on edge? And why is he looking at me like that?" he pointed at Mythos.

--

Mythos heard shouts. The words took a moment for his brain to process. Nameless was shouting at Thaidakar "Listen to REASON? This IS reason!" He pointed at Mythos. "I'm going to kill that Storming cremling because it's the right thing to do."

Thaidakar's voice entered Mythos' mind, "calm down Mythos, calm down. take a deep breath, think about baby taynix, baby taynix, baby taynix."

Mythos pictured it, he laughed slightly and then calmed down. he shook himself, "what's going on?"

Thaidakar turned back to Nameless, "something is going wrong here, one eye and ear of mine hears and sees what you are actually doing the other side is not hearing it or seeing it right. one eye sees you holding spear and trying to kill Mythos, the other sees you wondering what to do and if you should do something to him."

Mythos said, "this is confusing."

16 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yes, and I would like to do it. no godmodding mythos.

I'm not godmodding Mythos. Did you forget what the Witherlord gave AdoKho?

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's voice entered Mythos' mind, "calm down Mythos, calm down. take a deep breath, think about baby taynix, baby taynix, baby taynix."

Mythos pictured it, he laughed slightly and then calmed down. he shook himself, "what's going on?"

Thaidakar turned back to Nameless, "something is going wrong here, one eye and ear of mine hears and sees what you are actually doing the other side is not hearing it or seeing it right. one eye sees you holding spear and trying to kill Mythos, the other sees you wondering what to do and if you should do something to him."

Mythos said, "this is confusing."

Nameless stared at Thaidakar. "You really have gone crazy. Or you would be crazy, if any of this was real. We're all fictional you know. We all live in the minds of those writing us, the real people."

Reality ripped. A gash opened in the sky, leading to... somewhere else. The fourth wall had been broken.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

I'm not godmodding Mythos. Did you forget what the Witherlord gave AdoKho?

no I didn't, but I would still rather you don't control what happens with my characters so much. I get you want AdoKho to be a threatening character I really do, but I want to be able to have Mythos without you making every decision about where his plot is going.

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stared at Thaidakar. "You really have gone crazy. Or you would be crazy, if any of this was real. We're all fictional you know. We all live in the minds of those writing us, the real people."

Reality ripped. A gash opened in the sky, leading to... somewhere else. The fourth wall had been broken.

Thaidakar nodded, "so true."

Mythos rubbed his head, "this really is confusing.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

no I didn't, but I would still rather you don't control what happens with my characters so much. I get you want AdoKho to be a threatening character I really do, but I want to be able to have Mythos without you making every decision about where his plot is going.

I'm not making every decision. I'm having AdoKho act in character for himself. Mythos can choose to do whatever he wants. Would you complain that I was godmodding if Nameless actually tried to kill Mythos?

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, "so true."

Mythos rubbed his head, "this really is confusing.

The gash widened, threatening to suck all reality into it.

Just now, Nameless said:

I'm not making every decision. I'm having AdoKho act in character for himself. Mythos can choose to do whatever he wants. Would you complain that I was godmodding if Nameless actually tried to kill Mythos?

no! what I'm complaining is about is that you are literally doing stuff in Mythos' pov doing game changing things (for Mythos' character) yes I do admit I have let you do it before but only because I liked where that was going. AdoKho acting through Mythos is kind of a problem for me in this way.

The gash widened, threatening to suck all reality into it.

Thaidakar patched it with some flex tape.

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

no! what I'm complaining is about is that you are literally doing stuff in Mythos' pov doing game changing things (for Mythos' character) yes I do admit I have let you do it before but only because I liked where that was going. AdoKho acting through Mythos is kind of a problem for me in this way.

Fine. I'll put the changed stuff in red, and I won't change too much. No more complete control of his perspective. I really wouldn't term this as godmodding though. I'm not changing Mythos' character at all, just putting him in different situations. I personally would be fine with it happening to one of my characters. (Not that you have to be, that's just me)

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar patched it with some flex tape.

That only made the hole wider. It took hold of Thaidakar's hand, stretching it off into infinity.

Nameless waited expectantly. Surely the mimes would get here to repair reality soon. @xinoehp512

Edited by Nameless

Fine. I'll put the changed stuff in red, and I won't change too much. No more complete control of his perspective. I really wouldn't term this as godmodding though. I'm not changing Mythos' character at all, just putting him in different situations. I personally would be fine with it happening to one of my characters. (Not that you have to be, that's just me)

That only made the hole wider. It took hold of Thaidakar's hand, stretching it off into infinity.

Nameless waited expectantly. Surely the mimes would get here to repair reality soon. @xinoehp512

I somehow doubt that you would be fully fine with it.

Thaidakar pulled it back if only barely and then shouted, "That's a lot of damage!"

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I somehow doubt that you would be fully fine with it.

I mean, go ahead. Moni can take it. Or someone else. Take your pick.

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar pulled it back if only barely and then shouted, "That's a lot of damage!"

The gap ripped open further.

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Professor Jones waved a hand absently and repaired the hole.

11 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Am I not sufficient?" said Professor Jones drily.

"Can you take me to Moni? Actually, hold that thought. You probably can help me get to Moni." Nameless summoned a glowing teardrop. "Could you help me use this to find Moni?"

2 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Spectra and the Derka appeared by Nameless, holding things behind their backs.

"We have swords, Nameless." they said in unison. "And you are causing problems."

Nameless looked at them warily. "Why am I causing problems exactly?"

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The two opposite equals point at the tear in reality. "That is a problem"

Nameless looked at the spot where the tear used to exist. "But professor Jones fixed that. Besides, it was just a break in the fourth wall. Not a big deal. Happens all the time."