The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

7 minutes ago, Rosharan Chicken said:

The Skeleton punched Spectra.

This went right through it and caused it to disperse temporarily, as it was made of light.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged. "They all do that. Or, well, some of them do. Besides, there was never any risk of reality being destroyed or anything, I would've dealt with it if there was a problem."

The Spectra and the Derka considered this for a moment. "Very well. Now, we have swords. We cannot trap the Witherlord as swords, as we would have no control over our energy."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless shook his head. "I really don't think it's going to work, but good luck. I'll be there to help as soon as possible."

"You were the one who wanted us to help defeat the Witherlord, we have no quarrel with him as of yet, but we have been given information by the Quarkbeast that lets us understand that this world would be better without him. We only seek to REUNITE, we are not alive and cannot be withered."

1 minute ago, Rosharan Chicken said:

The Skeleton wanted to help, but was confused as all its attacks did not work.

The Quarkbeast suggested it attack the Witherlord.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"You were the one who wanted us to help defeat the Witherlord, we have no quarrel with him as of yet, but we have been given information by the Quarkbeast that lets us understand that this world would be better without him. We only seek to REUNITE, we are not alive and cannot be withered."

"Yeah? I bet X thought that too. I think you can help kill the Witherlord, really, I do. But running in without a plan won't accomplish anything. We need to be prepared. We need to talk to people who more about the Witherlord, and figure out what weaknesses we can manipulate."

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Yeah? I bet X thought that too. I think you can help kill the Witherlord, really, I do. But running in without a plan won't accomplish anything. We need to be prepared. We need to talk to people who more about the Witherlord, and figure out what weaknesses we can manipulate."

"You misunderstand us, we came to you. We do not act like complete idiots, regardless of whether or not we are. We agree with that purpose, and that is why we came to you with the swords of our essence."

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"You misunderstand us, we came to you. We do not act like complete idiots, regardless of whether or not we are. We agree with that purpose, and that is why we came to you with the swords of our essence."

"Oh, sorry. Well, in that case, you should try and learn more about the Witherlord."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Oh, sorry. Well, in that case, you should try and learn more about the Witherlord."

The two regarded him for a moment. "Here is a token, call us when you have a plan. We shall go and seek knowledge." They vanished, and in their place was a small coin made of a strange blue metal.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The two regarded him for a moment. "Here is a token, call us when you have a plan. We shall go and seek knowledge." They vanished, and in their place was a small coin made of a strange blue metal.

Nameless inspected the coin curiously, tucking it into his pocket.

The coin continued

"If you eat it without a need to summon, you will be unable to summon them when needed. You should not be able to eat it without having a need to summon, as it will now fuse with your skin."

The coin melted into his skin, leaving a small patch that was colored electric blue.

On 4/1/2022 at 6:30 PM, Nameless said:

Moni folded her arms. "Too bad. I'm not going to just sit around. And I'm certainly not going to leave the survey with you."

"Unfortunately, those are your only options."

22 hours ago, Nameless said:

"Can you take me to Moni? Actually, hold that thought. You probably can help me get to Moni." Nameless summoned a glowing teardrop. "Could you help me use this to find Moni?"

Professor Jones raised an eyebrow. "What is that?"

Edited by xinoehp512

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Unfortunately, those are your only options."

"Well I like neither of them."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Professor Jones raised an eyebrow. "What is that?"

Nameless coughed uncomfortably. "It's, um, Moni's life."