The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The consultant observed Moni impassively.

Moni glared back at him angrily.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"Meaning?"

"Exactly what you'd think? I should be able to use it to find Moni, even if she's being hidden by the mimes."

5 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Life is never as unambiguous as one would like. Has it worked so far?"

"Well, no. But that's because I have it sealed. So that holding it didn't let you see all of Moni's thoughts, emotions, and memories, and manipulate them. If I remove that, I should be able to figure out where Moni is. I just need your help to do that safely."

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well, no. But that's because I have it sealed. So that holding it didn't let you see all of Moni's thoughts, emotions, and memories, and manipulate them. If I remove that, I should be able to figure out where Moni is. I just need your help to do that safely."

"Hmm. Is this her life in the sense that it is a power source?"

But Pcat wasn't in time to stop the skeleton from being slobbered over. The dogs looked at him with innocent eyes and wagging tails, bones scattered at their feet.

15 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hmm. Is this her life in the sense that it is a power source?"

"It's her life in the sense that's it's her soul, her identity, and her mind. It's still connected to her body, or else she would be dead, which would be fairly obvious."

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

"It's her life in the sense that's it's her soul, her identity, and her mind. It's still connected to her body, or else she would be dead, which would be fairly obvious."

"Couldn't you just regenerate her from this?"

On 4/2/2022 at 10:21 PM, Nameless said:

Moni glared back at him angrily.

The consultant suddenly squinted at Moni. He murmured something that Moni couldn't hear.

On 4/3/2022 at 9:24 PM, Nameless said:

"I... yeah. I could probably do that."

A consultant appeared from thin air and removed the crystal from Nameless's hands.

12 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

A consultant appeared from thin air and removed the crystal from Nameless's hands.

Nameless grabbed the consultant before he could disappear, wrenching the teardrop away from him and sending a jolt of energy through it.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Nameless grabbed the consultant before he could disappear, wrenching the teardrop away from him and sending a jolt of energy through it.

The consultant summoned a blade of Silence through the wrist of the hand holding the teardrop.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

The consultant summoned a blade of Silence through the wrist of the hand holding the teardrop.

Nameless winced, catching the soul with his other hand and dodging backwards, still pouring energy into the teardrop.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

The consultant suddenly squinted at Moni. He murmured something that Moni couldn't hear.

Moni winced suddenly, an odd sensation running through her. She glanced down at her hands, surprised to see them begin to glow with a golden light.

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless winced, catching the soul with his other hand and dodging backwards, still pouring energy into the teardrop.

The consultant poured energy into the Silent Blade, sending sparks of Void throughout Nameless's form.

41 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni winced suddenly, an odd sensation running through her. She glanced down at her hands, surprised to see them begin to glow with a golden light.

[Unauthorized Connection Detected]

With a snap, the connection between Moni and the crystal was broken.

The consultant poured energy into the Silent Blade, sending sparks of Void throughout Nameless's form.

Nameless winced, stumbling backwards and dropping the teardrop to the ground.

[Unauthorized Connection Detected]

With a snap, the connection between Moni and the crystal was broken.

Moni collapsed dead on the spot.