The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stared at the empty space where it had been. "Storming consultants."

Professor Jones sighed.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

She sat up slowly, wincing. What had happened? One moment she'd been talking to that consultant. Then she'd... died? What was she doing here? She shook her head, confused. 

The nameless consultant entered the room.

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Pretty sure that the Darkbeast died/was removed.

If it was, the Witherlord brought it back.

The Darkbeast started ripping a hole through the universe it was currently situated in.

21 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Professor Jones sighed.

If it was, the Witherlord brought it back.

The Darkbeast started ripping a hole through the universe it was currently situated in.

This had no effect on TLT whatsoever, as universal defenses prevented the access of a Nameless End, which was what the Darkbeast had become, surpassing its creator, the Witherlord.

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

This had no effect on TLT whatsoever, as universal defenses prevented the access of a Nameless End, which was what the Darkbeast had become, surpassing its creator, the Witherlord.

It was true that the destruction of a single universe had little effect on the grander scope of TLT as a whole. But for the residents of the universe thus destroyed, it was the end of everything. To them, it surely seemed as though the Darkbeast was death itself come to collect their souls.

655 stared into the sky as it tore apart, stars flickering out one by one as the Void broke through. It would reach him, soon enough.

50 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

It was true that the destruction of a single universe had little effect on the grander scope of TLT as a whole. But for the residents of the universe thus destroyed, it was the end of everything. To them, it surely seemed as though the Darkbeast was death itself come to collect their souls.

655 stared into the sky as it tore apart, stars flickering out one by one as the Void broke through. It would reach him, soon enough.

of course, it's a nameless end.

The Quarkbeast felt sorry for its corrupted brother and the other universes, but it was not able to consume the main universe, only the shadows of former possibilities.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Professor Jones sighed.

Nameless sighed too. "Right. Think Nameless, think. Who would know where Moni is?" He started coming to a realization, then transported himself away.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Moni groaned. "I almost thought I'd gotten away from you. Why don't you just let me go?"

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nameless grabbed him, teleporting both of them out of the collapsing universe. "Where's Moni? What happened to her?"

6 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Pretty sure that the Darkbeast died/was removed.

The ground rumbled and opened up a hole beneath Thadakar, which he promptly fell through. The ground then resealed itself.

Thaidakar blinked and then reappeared. he then slaughtered the person named Ground who's stumach was rumbling.

Thaidakar then plotted something, something interesting. 

Thaidakar #2 and his group wondered what they should do in the current plot. Micheal was very bored, so bored in fact that he tried to flirt with Lindy for the millionth time, for old times sake.

1 hour ago, Rosharan Chicken said:

The Skeleton slammed the flat of his shovel into the face of the darkbeast.

The Darkbeast ground the bones of the Skeleton into dust, then consumed the dust.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Moni groaned. "I almost thought I'd gotten away from you. Why don't you just let me go?"

"You are free to go when you give up the survey or finish it."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Nameless grabbed him, teleporting both of them out of the collapsing universe. "Where's Moni? What happened to her?"

655 sighed. "I don't know. We went to the consultants, and I got lost and ended up here."

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"You are free to go when you give up the survey or finish it."

"I won't do either of those things. And I won't give the survey to the Witherlord either. So let me go."

655 sighed. "I don't know. We went to the consultants, and I got lost and ended up here."

"Do you know where the consultants are?"

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

"I won't do either of those things. And I won't give the survey to the Witherlord either. So let me go."

"We are not short of patience. Your stubborn insistence will get you nowhere."

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

"Do you know where the consultants are?"

He shrugged helplessly.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"We are not short of patience. Your stubborn insistence will get you nowhere."

"Well it won't get you anywhere either. I'm not going to let you have him."

He shrugged helplessly.

"Wonderful. Do you have any clues? Can you describe the place she was at?"

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well it won't get you anywhere either. I'm not going to let you have him."

"It serves our purposes well enough to keep you here, for now."

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Wonderful. Do you have any clues? Can you describe the place she was at?"

"It was a room?" 655 offered helplessly.

"It serves our purposes well enough to keep you here, for now."

Moni sighed. "Why did you even give him to me?"

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"It was a room?" 655 offered helplessly.

"Great. Very helpful." Nameless considered. "Professor Jones, do you know any way to track consultants, or mimes?"

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni sighed. "Why did you even give him to me?"

"We expected you to finish it for us, thus ridding our rivals of their most powerful resource."

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Great. Very helpful." Nameless considered. "Professor Jones, do you know any way to track consultants, or mimes?"

Professor Jones was staring off into the distance.

"We expected you to finish it for us, thus ridding our rivals of their most powerful resource."

Moni snorted. "You chose the wrong person for that. I'm not going to finish the survey."

Professor Jones was staring off into the distance.

"Professor? Are you alright?"