The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

23 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar huffed, "I DO HAVE ONE! I just prefer not to use it sometimes."

The voice was quiet for a moment, considering. "Fair enough," it eventually said. "Now for why I brought you here. The Witherlord has created something which could destroy us all, the Darkbeast. This universe is increasingly unstable with the blatant use of narrator powers, and breaking of the forth wall. If something is not done about this, the Darkbeast, which has become a Nameless End, will eat it, possibly causing a spiraling collapse of the entire TLT."

The Quarkbeast chewed a hole in the wall, and appeared next to Moni again, ignoring the consultants.

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

4 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The voice was quiet for a moment, considering. "Fair enough," it eventually said. "Now for why I brought you here. The Witherlord has created something which could destroy us all, the Darkbeast. This universe is increasingly unstable with the blatant use of narrator powers, and breaking of the forth wall. If something is not done about this, the Darkbeast, which has become a Nameless End, will eat it, possibly causing a spiraling collapse of the entire TLT."

The Quarkbeast chewed a hole in the wall, and appeared next to Moni again, ignoring the consultants.

Thaidakar ignored him.

13 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Moni fed it the ruined hacksaw, staring through the hole it had chewed

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar ignored him.

Someone else smacked Thaidakar. "Come on man, pay attention. This could be the answer I've been looking for!" He adressed the mysterious voice. "Do you think the Darkbeast knows what a quarkbeast's favorite food is?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni fed it the ruined hacksaw, staring through the hole it had chewed

Someone else smacked Thaidakar. "Come on man, pay attention. This could be the answer I've been looking for!" He adressed the mysterious voice. "Do you think the Darkbeast knows what a quarkbeast's favorite food is?"

Thaidakar's original character smiled, it had the real answer, it new how to end the witherlord, it had the sword capable of doing it. but not the motivation.

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's original character smiled, it had the real answer, it new how to end the witherlord, it had the sword capable of doing it. but not the motivation.

Someone else grabbed the sword and sprinted away.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else grabbed the sword and sprinted away.

Thaidakar's original character someone it and used it from far away to make it kill Someone else, leaving a pile of dust that was once Someone Else. Noone would mess with Thaidakar's original character.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's original character someone it and used it from far away to make it kill Someone else, leaving a pile of dust that was once Someone Else. Noone would mess with Thaidakar's original character.

Someone else was sad that Someone else had died, but fortunately he was someone else, and thus escaped. He snuck up behing Thaidakar's original character and knocked him unconscious with a truncheon.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else was sad that Someone else had died, but fortunately he was someone else, and thus escaped. He snuck up behing Thaidakar's original character and knocked him unconscious with a truncheon.

Thaidakar's original character healed himself using his awesome powers and then turned all people named Someone Else into dust, there was a lot of dust now.

Thaidakar's original character shrugged, "why would you attack me?" he looked around at all the dust, "well, now that I think about it you do have a good reason to attack me." he laughed, "if only...." he seemed lost in thought, "if only things had been different, if only he had just LISTENED! everything would have been different, the witherlord wouldn't be back and..." he realized Someone else was there, "oh, right, can you kindly stop trying to kill me?"

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's original character shrugged, "why would you attack me?" he looked around at all the dust, "well, now that I think about it you do have a good reason to attack me." he laughed, "if only...." he seemed lost in thought, "if only things had been different, if only he had just LISTENED! everything would have been different, the witherlord wouldn't be back and..." he realized Someone else was there, "oh, right, can you kindly stop trying to kill me?"

Someone else considered this. Then he shook his head. "Nah, I think I'll keep trying."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else considered this. Then he shook his head. "Nah, I think I'll keep trying."

Thaidakar's original character shrugged, "well, I guess I can't blame someone for that." Thaidakar's original character stabbed Someone else, just before someone else died he said, "I just can't afford to die, not now, not yet. I have too much to do, too much to save, too much to destroy." Thaidakar's original character left the smoldering remains of Someone else behind as he left to do what had to be done.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's original character shrugged, "well, I guess I can't blame someone for that." Thaidakar's original character stabbed Someone else, just before someone else died he said, "I just can't afford to die, not now, not yet. I have too much to do, too much to save, too much to destroy." Thaidakar's original character left the smoldering remains of Someone else behind as he left to do what had to be done.

Someone else coughed, standing up and shaking his head. "As if I could die like that. Young people these days. Honestly."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else coughed, standing up and shaking his head. "As if I could die like that. Young people these days. Honestly."

Thaidakar's original character smiled, "you do realize you are actually dead, this weapon can kill the witherlord, it can kill you."

Thaidakar's original character smiled, "you do realize you are actually dead, this weapon can kill the witherlord, it can kill you."

Someone else laughed. "The Witherlord must have gotten a lot weaker if that weapon could do anything to him."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else laughed. "The Witherlord must have gotten a lot weaker if that weapon could do anything to him."

Thaidakar's original character cocked his head, "are you a narrator, an avatar or something else? hmmm."

Thaidakar's original character cocked his head, "are you a narrator, an avatar or something else? hmmm."

"If your fancy sword can't kill an avatar, then it'll have a heck of a time with the Witherlord." someone else twirled his knife absently. "But to answer your question, I'm something else."

Just now, Nameless said:

"If your fancy sword can't kill an avatar, then it'll have a heck of a time with the Witherlord." someone else twirled his knife absently. "But to answer your question, I'm something else."

Thaidakar's original character sighed, "then that's why it doesn't work, it only works on narrators, avatars, withergeists and the witherlord. I don't know if it works on authors though, it probably doesn't though." Thaidakar sheathed his sword and extended his hand in friendship, "shall we say this was a draw?"

Thaidakar's original character sighed, "then that's why it doesn't work, it only works on narrators, avatars, withergeists and the witherlord. I don't know if it works on authors though, it probably doesn't though." Thaidakar sheathed his sword and extended his hand in friendship, "shall we say this was a draw?"

Someone else slashed his hand off.