The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni fed it the ruined hacksaw, staring through the hole it had chewed

Someone else smacked Thaidakar. "Come on man, pay attention. This could be the answer I've been looking for!" He adressed the mysterious voice. "Do you think the Darkbeast knows what a quarkbeast's favorite food is?"

"That is simple," the voice said. "A Quarkbeast's favorite food is a galvanized steel trashcan. Now Thaidakar, can you kill something that wasn't alive in the first place? Or something that is already dead?" A hand shot out of the shadows and caught the sword before it could hurt any living thing.

The Quarkbeast nuzzled Moni's hand.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"That is simple," the voice said. "A Quarkbeast's favorite food is a galvanized steel trashcan. Now Thaidakar, can you kill something that wasn't alive in the first place? Or something that is already dead?" A hand shot out of the shadows and caught the sword before it could hurt any living thing.

The Quarkbeast nuzzled Moni's hand.

"the answer is no." Thaidakar sighed.

Thaidakar's original character took the sword back.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's original character sighed as he regenerated his hand in milliseconds, he then drew his sword and said, "it's a fight then, yes?" he lunged at Someone else.

Someone else dodged the blow smoothly. "Not really. It'd be too one-sided to call it a fight. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that I have any weapon that can actually harm you, so I'll pass for now."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Someone else perked up. "Really? That's great!" He ran off to find some steel to galvanize.

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else dodged the blow smoothly. "Not really. It'd be too one-sided to call it a fight. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that I have any weapon that can actually harm you, so I'll pass for now."

Thaidakar's original character nodded, "quite true. see you around frenemy." Thaidakar's original character teleported away. 

Thaidakar's original character appeared on a street in the large city of Gregorium, he also happened to be in front of a hospital.

"the answer is no." Thaidakar sighed.

"Then you cannot kill the Darkbeast, and possibly not the Witherlord, who is something of an enigma. For that matter, you cannot kill me, either."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar's original character took the sword back.

This was rather strange, as it had not been taken from him in the first place, just stopped. 

"Then you cannot kill the Darkbeast, and possibly not the Witherlord, who is something of an enigma. For that matter, you cannot kill me, either."

This was rather strange, as it had not been taken from him in the first place, just stopped. 

Thaidakar blinked, "did I have a sword? I'm confused." Thaidakar then started picking his teeth with a bootpick (you heard me right).

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked, "did I have a sword? I'm confused." Thaidakar then started picking his teeth with a bootpick (you heard me right).

You're not reading the quote of my quote right.

"We were not talking about swords," the voice said, confused. "We were talking about metaphysics and death."

You're not reading the quote of my quote right.

"We were not talking about swords," the voice said, confused. "We were talking about metaphysics and death."

okie.

"okay, that was weird, I think I just had some sort of brain wipe briefly," Thaidakar rubbed his head, "anyways, what did you want to ask me?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Meanwhile, Nameless was attempting to narrow down Moni's location with the aid of a Bondsmith. He still couldn't manage more than a vague sensation of distance.

the bond smith was named Alek. Alek was the sort of person Nameless would like, stoic, does everything by the book, doesn't do anything fun, is over powered. so pretty much the same as nameless.

the bond smith was named Alek. Alek was the sort of person Nameless would like, stoic, does everything by the book, doesn't do anything fun, is over powered. so pretty much the same as nameless.

Nameless sighed, opening his eyes. "Sorry Alek, doesn't look like it's working. Don't pay any attention to Thaidakar, he just hates me for some reason."

okie.

"okay, that was weird, I think I just had some sort of brain wipe briefly," Thaidakar rubbed his head, "anyways, what did you want to ask me?"

"I wish to ask you to help me prevent the destruction of the Universe and TLT."

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Meanwhile, Nameless was attempting to narrow down Moni's location with the aid of a Bondsmith. He still couldn't manage more than a vague sensation of distance.

The Derka appeared. "Would you like help?" it asked

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed, opening his eyes. "Sorry Alek, doesn't look like it's working. Don't pay any attention to Thaidakar, he just hates me for some reason."

Alek shrugged, "okay, sure."

"I wonder why!?" said Thaidakar loudly, thinking about the millions of times Nameless had attacked him for no reason.

"I wish to ask you to help me prevent the destruction of the Universe and TLT."

Thaidakar smiled, "what would you want me to do? what could I possibly do?"

The Derka appeared. "Would you like help?" it asked

Nameless shrugged. "I don't know what help you can give, but sure. Do you have some way to find Moni?"

Alek shrugged, "okay, sure."

"I wonder why!?" said Thaidakar loudly, thinking about the millions of times Nameless had attacked him for no reason.

Nameless considered the fact that Thaidakar was definitely exaggerating. He'd only attacked him like ten times at most, not millions. And he'd had good reasons.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shrugged. "I don't know what help you can give, but sure. Do you have some way to find Moni?"

Nameless considered the fact that Thaidakar was definitely exaggerating. He'd only attacked him like ten times at most, not millions. And he'd had good reasons.

Thaidakar sighed, it was more like fifteen. and three of them were without any good reasons.

"Avoid creating new avatars, and summon me when you see the looming shadow of impending doom overhead."

Thaidakar sighed, "I can do the second thing, but the first thing... I can't stop. I have to keep making them. I have gotten so fast at making them. 100 per day. storms that's bad isn't it? but it is also good. they are the only things holding off the armies and armies of the withergeists from destroying everything."

Thaidakar sighed, it was more like fifteen. and three of them were without any good reasons.

Thaidakar sighed, "I can do the second thing, but the first thing... I can't stop. I have to keep making them. I have gotten so fast at making them. 100 per day. storms that's bad isn't it? but it is also good. they are the only things holding off the armies and armies of the withergeists from destroying everything."

"I shall rephrase, avoid making them in this universe, as the majority of the withergeist armies are outside of it, much like the Darkbeast."

"I shall rephrase, avoid making them in this universe, as the majority of the withergeist armies are outside of it, much like the Darkbeast."

"true. but a good amount is in this one. I've been going insane trying to keep them at bay around the universes." 

"Yes, the Quarkbeast is with her, in a realm created by the Consultants"

"I already know that. I just can't get there. The Quarkbeast can travel in ways that I can't."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nameless spoke up loudly. "The universe wasn't destroyed by the Withergeists when you weren't around, you know. It got along just fine without you."

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless spoke up loudly. "The universe wasn't destroyed by the Withergeists when you weren't around, you know. It got along just fine without you."

Thaidakar sighed and then kicked Nameless in the shins.

Meanwhile Thaidakar's consultant smiled as he teleported in front of Moni, "hello large small one."

"I can hold off the majority of the ones in this universe, until the Darkbeast comes. Being related to TIME has its uses."

Thaidakar nodded, "thanks, that will lighten my load a lot, how much do I need to contribute now?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"I already know that. I just can't get there. The Quarkbeast can travel in ways that I can't."

"I am impressed that you know this, you must have a stronger connection to Moni than you think. I can take you there, or at least a reality adjacent, and make it so that the consultants cannot move her from the reality she is currently in, only you would be able to."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed and then kicked Nameless in the shins.

Meanwhile Thaidakar's consultant smiled as he teleported in front of Moni, "hello large small one."

Thaidakar nodded, "thanks, that will lighten my load a lot, how much do I need to contribute now?"

"I have told you what you need to do already. The avatars you have currently in this universe should keep fighting the withergeists, and you may make as many as you wish to keep the ones in the surrounding universes at bay."

sorry about double posting

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

"I have told you what you need to do already. The avatars you have currently in this universe should keep fighting the withergeists, and you may make as many as you wish to keep the ones in the surrounding universes at bay."

Thaidakar nodded, "great."