The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed and then kicked Nameless in the shins.

Meanwhile Thaidakar's consultant smiled as he teleported in front of Moni, "hello large small one."

Unfortunately, he'd appeared right as she was swinging her sledgehammer at the wall in front of her.

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"I am impressed that you know this, you must have a stronger connection to Moni than you think. I can take you there, or at least a reality adjacent, and make it so that the consultants cannot move her from the reality she is currently in, only you would be able to."

Nameless considered. "I'm not certain it would work. Their defenses might keep me out, as a narrator."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"And here is a way to the surface." The hand waved, and tunnel that was a strait shot to the surface opened up. "Call my name to summon me. you will know it when the time is right." 

Thaidakar nodded, "what is your name anyways?"

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Unfortunately, he'd appeared right as she was swinging her sledgehammer at the wall in front of her.

He dodged and then sighed, "that was unfortunate."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"I cannot tell you at this time, because until the destruction starts I am not fully here. for now, call me Bob."

Thaidakar blinked, "okay then."

Meanwhile Thaidakar's original character opened the door of the hospital. TOC asked the person at the desk if he could meet Dr. Rond, he had a few questions for him.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He dodged and then sighed, "that was unfortunate."

Moni glared at him. "Who are you?"

"The do not have control over the strands, and Your connection to Moni would be able to get you at least to the reality adjacent.

"They can dampen my connection to Moni to the point that I can't pinpoint her location enough to bring myself there, but if you think you can bring me close, go ahead."

Just now, Nameless said:

"They can dampen my connection to Moni to the point that I can't pinpoint her location enough to bring myself there, but if you think you can bring me close, go ahead."

"Very well, then. Also, you have enough connection to her that even when dampened, it can still protect you." The Derka waved a shadow arm and the world bent and twisted, darkening to the point of no light. there was a soundless bang, and they appeared in the reality adjacent, which was like the mirror realm in Dr. Strange in that you could see what was going on in the other reality.

He ignored her, "it's pointless to try and escape."

The Quarkbeast sniffed at him.

"Very well, then. Also, you have enough connection to her that even when dampened, it can still protect you." The Derka waved a shadow arm and the world bent and twisted, darkening to the point of no light. there was a soundless bang, and they appeared in the reality adjacent, which was like the mirror realm in Dr. Strange in that you could see what was going on in the other reality.

The Quarkbeast sniffed at him.

Thaidakar's consultant kicked the Quarkbeast, "petty creature."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

He ignored her, "it's pointless to try and escape."

"That's exactly what you'd say if I was about to escape."

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Nameless stared at the shifting maze of corridors. "Well, I'm sure Moni's having fun with this."

A consultant popped through the wall, Silent Blade extended towards the Quarkbeast.

The walls breathed a sigh of relief that Thaidakar's character had intercepted the sledgehammer.

The walls did their best to dull the Quarkbeast's teeth.

The Darkbeast munched on a universe.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The consultant blinked, "you aren't. I have come to tell you that you will live here the rest of your life, so get used to homesickness."

Moni ignored him, raising her sledgehammer again.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the consultant repaired it easily, "this is my realm you foul beast! you expect to be able to hurt me!" he kicked the quarkbeast again for good measure.

The Quarkbeast ake the leg again, which was like eating it in reverse, it was expressing its irritance not trying to harm it, it was smarter than most consultants and was only dumb in the sense that it could not speak the same language as the others. It then bit a chunk out of the silent blade, to which it was immune.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The Darkbeast munched on a universe.

the tseabkrauQ slapped the Darkbeast.

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni ignored him, raising her sledgehammer again.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

A consultant popped through the wall, Silent Blade extended towards the Quarkbeast.

The walls breathed a sigh of relief that Thaidakar's character had intercepted the sledgehammer.

The walls did their best to dull the Quarkbeast's teeth.

Thaidakar's consultant rolled his eyes and took the sledgehammer, he then turned it to dust, "no hammer for you."

Thaidakar's consultant drew his blade and joined the other consultant in attacking the Quarkbeast.

but it was already dust. Thaidakar's consultant slammed his blade into Moni's back.

In doing so, the blade was shifted into the realm adjacent.

are the other posts doubling for anyone else?

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin