The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Each wall turned to dust, revealing another wall behind it, on and on and on and on.

Moni glared at the wall in frustration, lowering the jackhammer. "Here, let me try." Nameless stepped in front of the wall and summoned a ball of fire to blast through the layers of walls.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Rond cursed and said, "that confounded hand!"

TOC looked at him curiously, "where is your lab?"

The mark glowed brighter at the mention of a lab.

Just now, Nameless said:

Moni glared at the wall in frustration, lowering the jackhammer. "Here, let me try." Nameless stepped in front of the wall and summoned a ball of fire to blast through the layers of walls.

The fire sputtered out after passing through only the first few barriers.

And there were still walls behind.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

The fire sputtered out after passing through only the first few barriers.

And there were still walls behind.

Nameless growled softly, summoning his Narrationblade to begin digging through the layers of wall.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless growled softly, summoning his Narrationblade to begin digging through the layers of wall.

Even the hum of the Narrationblade, constant as it usually was, was dulled. And the walls did not end.

"I am here because the Quarkbeast asked me to come. And yes, I can get you and Moni out and back to the main universe, which would be a good idea as the Darkbeast is chewing on this one." he said in a normal voice that was immune to the sound dulling, partially because it was half mental.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"I am here because the Quarkbeast asked me to come. And yes, I can get you and Moni out and back to the main universe, which would be a good idea as the Darkbeast is chewing on this one." he said in a normal voice that was immune to the sound dulling, partially because it was half mental.

"Darkbeast? I'm not familiar with the name. Anyways, if you can get us out, I'm happy for the help."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

As Bob talked, even the mental part of the voice began to drop in volume, as if a distance had been drawn between his mind and the minds of those he was speaking to.

Just now, Nameless said:

"Darkbeast? I'm not familiar with the name. Anyways, if you can get us out, I'm happy for the help."

"It is now a Nameless End, and someone is using unauthorized Rithmatics." The one whom we are calling Bob made a silent snap and the remaining life in the pocket universe returned to the main universe right before the Darkbeast ate the pocket universe as a snack.

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"It is now a Nameless End, and someone is using unauthorized Rithmatics." The one whom we are calling Bob made a silent snap and the remaining life in the pocket universe returned to the main universe right before the Darkbeast ate the pocket universe as a snack.

Except- nothing happened.

Bob, Nameless, and Moni remained exactly where they were.

A slight wind blew.

Edited by xinoehp512

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Except- nothing happened.

Bob, Nameless, and Moni remained exactly where they were.

stop that, the Darkbeast will eat them.

"Very well, then." The one we are calling Bob said, as sound was working now. "I have moved us to the main universe, but you are now in an incredibly complex labyrinth."

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Darkbeast has a long way to go before it gets to them.

Sound stopped working altogether. Bob's words faded into nothing. The group was still exactly where they were.

Again, a slight wind blew.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Very well, then." The one we are calling Bob said, as sound was working now. "I have moved us to the main universe, but you are now in an incredibly complex labyrinth."

Moni looked around. "Really? It looks the exact same. Oh great, sound's stopped working. No one can hear me at all." She pulled out the survey, writing on it:

Guys, I don't think this is working. Where are we?

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stepped between the stranger and the Quarkbeast. He mouthed something, summoning his Narrationblade.

The stranger released a pulse of Silence that froze Nameless in place for ten seconds, then stepped around him.

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The stranger released a pulse of Silence that froze Nameless in place for ten seconds, then stepped around him.

Moni stared in confusion. She quickly wrote on the survey, then held it up so the stranger could see.

Who are you? And what do you want?

42 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"Don't try to make him remember!" Warned the one who we are calling Bob

41 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The mark glowed brighter at the mention of a lab.

TOC ignored the voice and asked harder, "TELL ME WHERE THE LAB IS!" he grasped Rond's throat.

Rond chocked out, "it's- it's. it's on Walakin!" and with that Rond was let go, he rubbed his neck, "that hurt."