The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

What does he want with the Quarkbeast?

Likely he is just defending their realm from invasion, the survey replied. And preventing you from being rescued.

Edited by xinoehp512

The Quarkbeast was irritated by all of this, it was more balanced than the ones the knight wanted to keep here. So it did the only thing it could think of. It Barked "QUARK!" loudly, breaking the strange silence because of the essence of impossibility, then ate Nameless and Moni, putting them into a small pocket dimension within itself. The strands began to weave tight around the mazeworld. The Quarkbeast vanished, leaving the knight alone with the one we are calling Bob.

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

breaking the strange silence because of the essence of impossibility

The chaos struggled against the order. A quiet bark was heard.

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

then ate Nameless and Moni, putting them into a small pocket dimension within itself.

A Silent barrier blocked it in its path.

4 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast vanished, leaving the knight alone with the one we are calling Bob.

The order of the universe opened up before it as it departed, then shut silently behind it once more.

6 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

the knight alone with the one we are calling Bob.

The Knight faced Bob, Silent blade in hand.

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The chaos struggled against the order. A quiet bark was heard.

A Silent barrier blocked it in its path.

The order of the universe opened up before it as it departed, then shut silently behind it once more.

The Knight faced Bob, Silent blade in hand.

What I'm getting from this is that it worked, the quarkbeast left, Nameless and Moni are in a pocket dimension in the pocket dimension, and are safe from the various schemes of the consultants and mimes.

"Hello." the one we are calling Bob signed. "How may I help you?"

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

What I'm getting from this is that it worked, the quarkbeast left, Nameless and Moni are in a pocket dimension in the pocket dimension, and are safe from the various schemes of the consultants and mimes.

No, Nameless and Moni are still there. Especially Moni. That is critical for the Knight.

"Hello." the one we are calling Bob signed. "How may I help you?"

The Knight waved his hand, and a door appeared with an "Exit" sign over it.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

A Silent wall appeared in front of them, blocking their way.

Nameless sighed, turning to face the consultant. He shouted something angrily, or tried to, gesturing towards the door, Moni, and the Survey.

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

He missed, and the blade got stuck in the floor. 

That was kind of silly. the one we are calling Bob signed. It's not like I'm interfering.

The Blade was not swayed by the attempt to Narrate its path. It struck Bob true.

*Clarification. The blade missed because Bob moved.

Seriously. The one we are calling Bob signed. It wouldn't even damage me, I'm worse than the Quarkbeast that way, and I exist as long as the Nameless Ends exist.

The Knight completely ignored anything that Bob was trying to say, matching Bob's movement as he spun his blade of Silent energy towards him.

there was no gateway, Bob and the Quarkbeast move like electrons.

Their spatial location would be locked down while within the Knight's influence. In order to leave the universe, there would have to be a gateway of some sort to allow it. Which the Knight allowed, because the consultants do not want people interfering with their business.