The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless let out a breath. "Well, that was odd. Anyways, it's time to leave." he started rummaging in his pockets.

"I will be happy to show you to an exit, should you wish to conclude your visit," the nameless consultant declared.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"I will be happy to show you to an exit, should you wish to conclude your visit," the nameless consultant declared.

"I'm not leaving without my avatar. So you can storm off." Nameless pulled an object out of his pocket examining it carefully.

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Their spatial location would be locked down while within the Knight's influence. In order to leave the universe, there would have to be a gateway of some sort to allow it. Which the Knight allowed, because the consultants do not want people interfering with their business.

This is ridiculous, Bob and the Quarkbeast are non-interventionist, except to preserve the balance. 

Bob continued to watch, innately aware of what might happen.

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I'm not leaving without my avatar. So you can storm off." Nameless pulled an object out of his pocket examining it carefully.

"If you should wish to extend your stay, we can provide accommodations," the consultant offered. "However, X remaining within this facility is of paramount importance to us; and therefore, for her own safety, your visitation with your avatar must now end. In order to maintain visitation privileges, we suggest that you comply. Of course, were she to surrender X to us, she would of course be free to go."

Breaking Moni out is most certainly an intervention.

Edited by xinoehp512

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"If you should wish to extend your stay, we can provide accommodations," the consultant offered. "However, X remaining within this facility is of paramount importance to us; and therefore, for her own safety, your visitation with your avatar must now end. In order to maintain visitation privileges, we suggest that you comply. Of course, were she to surrender X to us, she would of course be free to go."

"I am afraid that I cannot comply. You see, I am deeply disgusted by the fact that you feel the need to contain X at the cost of holding my avatar captive. In fact, I am of the mind that your organization is rather corrupt, and I see no reason that it should continue to exist."

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Breaking Moni out is most certainly an intervention.

balance, I said. Also, the Quarkbeast only tried to protect Moni and Nameless, not break them out. as for the one who we are calling Bob, evacuating beings before they are consumed by a Nameless end is not intervening.

The Quarkbeast wandered the Maze, looking for more metal to eat.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

balance, I said. Also, the Quarkbeast only tried to protect Moni and Nameless, not break them out. as for the one who we are calling Bob, evacuating beings before they are consumed by a Nameless end is not intervening.

They weren't in danger of being consumed by the Darkbeast. In fact...

The consultants created a bridge of space to direct the Darkbeast to the nearby universe of mirrors. It chewed along, unheeding of where it was except to keep moving forwards in search of more fabric of reality to swallow.

Also, the Quarkbeast did attempt to abscond with Moni.

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I am afraid that I cannot comply. You see, I am deeply disgusted by the fact that you feel the need to contain X at the cost of holding my avatar captive. In fact, I am of the mind that your organization is rather corrupt, and I see no reason that it should continue to exist."

The consultant drew his lips to a line. "Would you prefer we did nothing about the Witherlord?"

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

The consultant drew his lips to a line. "Would you prefer we did nothing about the Witherlord?"

"I fail to see that holding my avatar captive is doing anything against the Witherlord. Yes, you need to keep X out of his hands, but holding her captive here is not required for that."

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

They weren't in danger of being consumed by the Darkbeast. In fact...

The consultants created a bridge of space to direct the Darkbeast to the nearby universe of mirrors. It chewed along, unheeding of where it was except to keep moving forwards in search of more fabric of reality to swallow.

Also, the Quarkbeast did attempt to abscond with Moni.

Thought I rewrote that, sorry. also, he thought they were in danger from the Darkbeast.

A piece of paper floated down next to the consultant.

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I fail to see that holding my avatar captive is doing anything against the Witherlord. Yes, you need to keep X out of his hands, but holding her captive here is not required for that."

"You are so confident in your ability to keep her will uncompromised, hmm?"

9 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Thought I rewrote that, sorry. also, he thought they were in danger from the Darkbeast.

A piece of paper floated down next to the consultant.

The wall observed it for writing.

Just now, Nameless said:

"The Witherlord would kill X if he took him, yes?"

"That would seem to be the case. Why, we are not certain; though we strongly suspect he has somehow discovered a way to recover X's power upon his death."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

The consultant raised an eyebrow.

"I get that you don't believe me, but it's true. And I will be taking Moni away from here. Perhaps she can give X to the mimes. They haven't tried to kidnap her, at least."

46 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"I get that you don't believe me, but it's true. And I will be taking Moni away from here. Perhaps she can give X to the mimes. They haven't tried to kidnap her, at least."

"Absolutely not," declared the consultant tersely. "It is precisely to keep it out of their hands that we want it destroyed."