The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar grinned, "I know, that's why it was such fun to chop off your head while you were taking a shower."

"Yes, well. Don't get too ahead of yourself." a hand tapped Thaidakar on the shoulder.

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Meanwhile Mythos, Nowhere, Impossible and Rep (who was probably following Nowhere and Impossible) arrived on the scene too.  Abomination stood apart from the witherlord, holding a sword and wearing dark armor, "my lord, you must duel him now, he'll just slip out of our hands again if not."

Mythos summoned his armor and sword, "brother... I believe we have a score to settle." the voice laughed.

Rep stared at the Witherlord. "I remember him."

Nameless glared at Abomination. "Unlike some people, I keep my promises. Where's that abomination you made?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yes, well. Don't get too ahead of yourself." a hand tapped Thaidakar on the shoulder.

Thaidakar shrugged, "I won't get into the details, let's just say I like AdoKho's rendition of 'let it go'."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Rep stared at the Witherlord. "I remember him."

Nameless glared at Abomination. "Unlike some people, I keep my promises. Where's that abomination you made?"

"so do I kid," said Nowhere.

Abomination smiled thinly, "that abomination has a name." 

A slender man in a black mask and covered in odd metal devices walked forward, his steps seemed controlled by the devices. Abomination smiled wider, "I have my methods to keep him in line." 

24 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, "I won't get into the details, let's just say I like AdoKho's rendition of 'let it go'."

AdoKho's beheaded body chopped Thaidakar's head off.

26 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"so do I kid," said Nowhere.

"I- really?"

26 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination smiled thinly, "that abomination has a name." 

A slender man in a black mask and covered in odd metal devices walked forward, his steps seemed controlled by the devices. Abomination smiled wider, "I have my methods to keep him in line." 

"Do you expect me to believe that you actually returned Unintelligible from the dead?" Nameless laughed. "Unintelligible is dead. This abomination is an insult to his memory."

Just now, Nameless said:

AdoKho's beheaded body chopped Thaidakar's head off.

or would have if Thaidakar wasn't actually standing feet away, leaving the illusion to melt away.

Just now, Nameless said:

"I- really?"

"yes."

"Do you expect me to believe that you actually returned Unintelligible from the dead?" Nameless laughed. "Unintelligible is dead. This abomination is an insult to his memory."

Abomination smiled, "you brought Rond back alive many MANY times, and you can't believe a brought one simple avatar back to life? I thought you were the smart one."

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

"Sure. Give me some time to reorganize my party and make sure everything's ready, and I'll duel you."

"You will have one hour. At that time, I will return, and the duel will commence."

With that, the Witherlord disappeared.

1 hour ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Skiens appeared next to the knight. "Now?" they asked

thaidakar, there is now a KOTLC club.

"Careful!" the Knight hissed, making them all invisible. "We can't let the Witherlord know what we're planning."

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

or would have if Thaidakar wasn't actually standing feet away, leaving the illusion to melt away.

"Hm. A pity. I almost thought I'd hit you." AdoKho's body regrew its head.

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"yes."

"Did I have any experience with the Withelord back when I was a mercenary?"

14 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination smiled, "you brought Rond back alive many MANY times, and you can't believe a brought one simple avatar back to life? I thought you were the smart one."

"Unintelligible was not my avatar, and I cloned Rond, which I could only do because I had access to all of his memories. Unintelligible is in the World of Dreams."

39 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Hm. A pity. I almost thought I'd hit you." AdoKho's body regrew its head.

Thaidakar smiled and then said, "well, AdoKho, I would like to introduce you to someone." 

A duplicate of AdoKho appeared, angry. AdoKho clone #1 slashed Adokho's head with his blade.

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Did I have any experience with the Withelord back when I was a mercenary?"

Nowhere hesitated, "... yes, somewhat."

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Unintelligible was not my avatar, and I cloned Rond, which I could only do because I had access to all of his memories. Unintelligible is in the World of Dreams."

"unintelligible is alive and dead."

54 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"You will have one hour. At that time, I will return, and the duel will commence."

With that, the Witherlord disappeared.

Nameless sent out a signal that changed all of his invitations. They now read: "Come to the party of the century, where you can kick back and watch Nameless finally slay the monster known as the Witherlord!"

13 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled and then said, "well, AdoKho, I would like to introduce you to someone." 

A duplicate of AdoKho appeared, angry. AdoKho clone #1 slashed Adokho's head with his blade.

AdoKho grinned. "This thing is nothing to me. It does not have my single-minded devotion to vengeance. It cannot, for you do not know the lengths I have gone to in search of that vengeance."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere hesitated, "... yes, somewhat."

Rep nodded absently. "Who's that? The dark and evil looking guy over there, next to the guy with all the tech on him."

13 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"unintelligible is alive and dead."

Nameless sneered. "You don't know what you're talking about. I'll show you." He focused, summoning a mirror that reflected into the World of Dreams. "Find Unintelligible." The mirror blurred, searching. Nameless looked at the monster that Rond had created. "That thing is not Unintelligible. It cannot be."

10 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Careful!" the Knight hissed, making them all invisible. "We can't let the Witherlord know what we're planning."

"He cannot se us until we act against him. We have established this." seriously, this they know. "However, you must contact us when the time is right. Shall it happen as Nameless duels the Witherlord?"

41 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"He cannot se us until we act against him. We have established this." seriously, this they know. "However, you must contact us when the time is right. Shall it happen as Nameless duels the Witherlord?"

"He's not the only one watching," the Knight warned. "But yes, this is the perfect opportunity."

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless sent out a signal that changed all of his invitations. They now read: "Come to the party of the century, where you can kick back and watch Nameless finally slay the monster known as the Witherlord!"

Noone heeded them except for Soulmover and Thaidakar.

AdoKho grinned. "This thing is nothing to me. It does not have my single-minded devotion to vengeance. It cannot, for you do not know the lengths I have gone to in search of that vengeance."

Thaidakar shrugged then went to the party.

Rep nodded absently. "Who's that? The dark and evil looking guy over there, next to the guy with all the tech on him."

"that's Abomination, Mythos' evil twin."

Nameless sneered. "You don't know what you're talking about. I'll show you." He focused, summoning a mirror that reflected into the World of Dreams. "Find Unintelligible." The mirror blurred, searching. Nameless looked at the monster that Rond had created. "That thing is not Unintelligible. It cannot be."

"oh it can be." Said Abomination.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Noone heeded them except for Soulmover and Thaidakar.

That was because, of course, the party hadn't started yet. Someone else was surprised to see Soulmover and Thaidakar come early, but he had no problem with putting them to work helping him finish the preparations.

"that's Abomination, Mythos' evil twin."

Rep nodded. "Right. So what are we doing here, exactly? Why'd we follow Nameless?"

"oh it can be." Said Abomination.

Nameless looked at the mirror. It was taking a bit longer than he'd expected to find Unintelligible. Ah, there it was. The mirror cleared, revealing empty white space with a message written on it: "Error. 'Unintelligible' not found."

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

That was because, of course, the party hadn't started yet. Someone else was surprised to see Soulmover and Thaidakar come early, but he had no problem with putting them to work helping him finish the preparations.

Soulmover smiled, "I brought a bunch of snacks."

Thaidakar nodded, "Nameless, do you have Disney plus? maybe we can do a marvel marathon."

Rep nodded. "Right. So what are we doing here, exactly? Why'd we follow Nameless?"

"because I thought they might need some backup."

Nameless looked at the mirror. It was taking a bit longer than he'd expected to find Unintelligible. Ah, there it was. The mirror cleared, revealing empty white space with a message written on it: "Error. 'Unintelligible' not found."

Abomination smiled.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Soulmover smiled, "I brought a bunch of snacks."

Thaidakar nodded, "Nameless, do you have Disney plus? maybe we can do a marvel marathon."

Someone else gave Soulmover an insulted look, and Thaidakar a look like he was crazy. "First off, I've spent the past week preparing food and snacks for the party, and second off, Nameless isn't here. We do have Disney plus though."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else gave Soulmover an insulted look, and Thaidakar a look like he was crazy. "First off, I've spent the past week preparing food and snacks for the party, and second off, Nameless isn't here. We do have Disney plus though."

THaidakar smiled, "great." he flopped on the couch and started up Disney plus.

Soulmover shrugged, "okay." he teleported the snacks away.

Thaidakar looked up briefly, "Micheal and Lindy should be showing up soon. btw, Someone Else, did you get an invitation to their wedding? it should be great."

how about Someone Else was asked to cater?

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"because I thought they might need some backup."

"Why would they need backup? Isn't Nameless a legendary hero of multiple wars, savior of the Ghanderflaffle empire? What help can we, completely featless nobodies, to my knowledge at least, give him?"

7 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination smiled.

Nameless growled softly. "This is some kind of a trick. I refuse to accept that Unintelligible could ever be turned into that."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

THaidakar smiled, "great." he flopped on the couch and started up Disney plus.

Soulmover shrugged, "okay." he teleported the snacks away.

Thaidakar looked up briefly, "Micheal and Lindy should be showing up soon. btw, Someone Else, did you get an invitation to their wedding? it should be great."

"They wanted me to cater their wedding, but unfortunately it didn't fit with my schedule. I've got quite a business going, and delays with this party have crammed a lot of stuff together."

Just now, Nameless said:

"Why would they need backup? Isn't Nameless a legendary hero of multiple wars, savior of the Ghanderflaffle empire? What help can we, completely featless nobodies, to my knowledge at least, give him?"

Nowhere shrugged, "eh, I wanted a chance to beat up some bad guys."

Impossible nodded enthusiastically.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless growled softly. "This is some kind of a trick. I refuse to accept that Unintelligible could ever be turned into that."

Abomination fingered the pommel of his sword.

"They wanted me to cater their wedding, but unfortunately it didn't fit with my schedule. I've got quite a business going, and delays with this party have crammed a lot of stuff together."

"That's too bad," said Thaidakar. he flipped through Disney plus, "so wanna start iron man?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nowhere shrugged, "eh, I wanted a chance to beat up some bad guys."

Impossible nodded enthusiastically.

"Oh, right. But aren't these guys a little out of our league?"

Abomination fingered the pommel of his sword.

Nameless summoned his Narrationblade. "Alright then. You want to fight me? Go right ahead. I'll cut you down where you stand."

"That's too bad," said Thaidakar. he flipped through Disney plus, "so wanna start iron man?"

"I have to finish dip, sorry."

"Oh, right. But aren't these guys a little out of our league?"

Nowhere shrugged, "I guess we can go to the end of the world party if you want."

Impossible looked disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless summoned his Narrationblade. "Alright then. You want to fight me? Go right ahead. I'll cut you down where you stand."

Abomination smiled and drew his sword, "my pleasure." 

Nowhere shrugged, "I guess we can go to the end of the world party if you want."

Impossible looked disappointed

"Oh, no. I wasn't saying we should leave. Just that we should be careful. Look the Flaffle in the eyes before you leap into its mouth. Anyways, I call the guy with all the tech on him." Rep grabbed Impossible's sword and charged the Unintelligible abomination.

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination smiled and drew his sword, "my pleasure." 

Nameless laughed. "You know you can't kill me. I'm immortal. You, on the other hand, are merely hard to kill." He raised his Blade into a fighting stance. "And that will make all the difference."