The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni grabbed the cross and waved it over the Wanderer, unsure of what to do. She glanced up in horror at the approaching withergeists.

What do I do with this storming thing?

Nameless appeared behind Abomination, punching him and grabbing the blade back. "Oh come on, did you really think you could get away so easily? I can track you wherever you go."

the illusion melted and Abomination teleported away to a secure location that was unplottable and had a secret keeper.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the illusion melted and Abomination teleported away to a secure location that was unplottable and had a secret keeper.

Nameless teleported there an instant later. "Come on, buddy. I can't be fooled so easily. I can follow you anywhere. Even here. I'm confused as to why you keep running, however. You should be fighting me. Now that you have your sword, you could finally win. You could kill me."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Words flashed. A water bottle. An apple. A pen. A vinyl record.

"I need a rusting bandage! Or better yet, a regrowth fabrial, or even a burning hospital teleportation device! Not a water bottle!"

59 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone fiddled with a sewing kit in the corner.

Someone else ran up to them, puffing from exertion. "Hey! Nameless wasn't able to give this to you earlier, so here it is now." He handed everyone an invitation to Nameless' party.

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Someone else ran up to them, puffing from exertion. "Hey! Nameless wasn't able to give this to you earlier, so here it is now." He handed everyone an invitation to Nameless' party.

Everyone examined it quizzically. "I suppose I should thank you. That sounds exhausting."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone examined it quizzically. "I suppose I should thank you. That sounds exhausting."

"Well, yeah. It has been exhausting. And now Nameless isn't even coming, so I have to be the host." Someone else sighed. "And even after I finish this party, I've got dozens of people begging me to cater their events. I haven't had a break since I opened my business."

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well, yeah. It has been exhausting. And now Nameless isn't even coming, so I have to be the host." Someone else sighed. "And even after I finish this party, I've got dozens of people begging me to cater their events. I haven't had a break since I opened my business."

"Hm. I'd suggest hiring more people, but If I remember correctly, your culinary skills are unparalleled." 

Spoiler

(yes I read all of the tlt pages I missed out on, I'm up to date :P)

Edited by Sequence

Just now, Sequence said:

"Hm. I'd suggest hiring more people, but If I remember correctly, your culinary skills are unparalleled." 

Someone else considered this. "I suppose I could take apprentices. I'd have to train them, but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard, right?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else considered this. "I suppose I could take apprentices. I'd have to train them, but I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard, right?"

"It solely depends on who you decide to spend time training." Everyone thought for a moment. "I wonder if the Skiens know how to cook."

Just now, Sequence said:

"It solely depends on who you decide to spend time training." Everyone thought for a moment. "I wonder if the Skiens know how to cook."

Someone else shrugged. "I dunno. I'll ask them when we next meet. By the way, do you know where Sequence is?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else shrugged. "I dunno. I'll ask them when we next meet. By the way, do you know where Sequence is?"

"Probably still imprisoned," Everyone said with a shrug.

Just now, Sequence said:

"Probably still imprisoned," Everyone said with a shrug.

"Ah. Bother. Nameless has Sequence on the guest list." Someone else sighed, making a note on his clipboard. "I suppose I'll need to find an adventurer to go deliver that invitation."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Ah. Bother. Nameless has Sequence on the guest list." Someone else sighed, making a note on his clipboard. "I suppose I'll need to find an adventurer to go deliver that invitation."

"I doubt you'll be able to find the prison. The Witherlord made it himself, beyond the reaches of time and space. It's rather confusing if you ask me. Thaidakar had some kind of deal with the Witherlord, but I'm not sure what happened to that."

Just now, Sequence said:

"I doubt you'll be able to find the prison. The Witherlord made it himself, beyond the reaches of time and space. It's rather confusing if you ask me. Thaidakar had some kind of deal with the Witherlord, but I'm not sure what happened to that."

Someone else made a disgusted noise. "He went back on it. Typical narrator behavior."

Just now, Nameless said:

Someone else made a disgusted noise. "He went back on it. Typical narrator behavior."

Everyone nodded. "Narrators are confusing, really. I was content to simply be a concept, and here I am. A sentient being created by an amateur Narrator."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone nodded. "Narrators are confusing, really. I was content to simply be a concept, and here I am. A sentient being created by an amateur Narrator."

"And I'm a saying personified. Whatever else Narrators are, at least they're creative. Usually."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Usually," Everyone agreed.

"Yeah. Well, do you happen to know of any erstwhile adventurers that are up to finding their way into a prison forged by the Witherlord? Preferably one who takes money for pay?"

Just now, Nameless said:

"Yeah. Well, do you happen to know of any erstwhile adventurers that are up to finding their way into a prison forged by the Witherlord? Preferably one who takes money for pay?"

"Everyone I can think is either dead or unable to complete such a task. Maybe a defected Withergeist? If such a thing exists, that is."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Everyone I can think is either dead or unable to complete such a task. Maybe a defected Withergeist? If such a thing exists, that is."

"If it did, the Witherlord would take control of the defected withergeist the instant he noticed the it interfering with his plans." Someone else scratched his head, then pulled out a scroll. "Would you look at that? Looks like the legendary bounty hunter Rep O'Sim has recently been reborn. He should be up to the task."

Just now, Nameless said:

"If it did, the Witherlord would take control of the defected withergeist the instant he noticed the it interfering with his plans." Someone else scratched his head, then pulled out a scroll. "Would you look at that? Looks like the legendary bounty hunter Rep O'Sim has recently been reborn. He should be up to the task."

"You think he'll be able to find it?"