The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thankfully, Sandpaper decided that he would look after the afterglow briar, so that it wouldn't need to move around. From that day forth, Sandpaper took the afterglow briar on a number of adventures. The two became best friends, and lived happily every after. 

The end.

The afterglow briar dug itself into the ground nearby. The thorns on the vines began to grow to odd sizes, some as small as the point of a pin, and one big enough to pass for a sword. Several lanterns grew off the vines as well.

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stood up painfully. "Well, if it has been an hour, I'm as ready to fight you as I'll ever be." He summoned his Narrationblade to his left hand.

The Witherlord struck first.

25 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Skiens contacted the Knight. @xinoehp512

Instantly the Knight was there.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord struck first.

Nameless stumbled backwards, awkwardly deflecting the Witherlord's blows. "I see you're as eager to get this over with as I am. Interesting. You've never really seemed to want to kill me before now."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stumbled backwards, awkwardly deflecting the Witherlord's blows. "I see you're as eager to get this over with as I am. Interesting. You've never really seemed to want to kill me before now."

"You are always welcome to join me," the Witherlord replied, continuing to press the attack.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The skiens directed his gaze towards the fight.  "Now?" the Spectra asked

"As soon as you can get a clear shot in," whispered the Knight.