The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

9 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Exactly? I do not know. I never thought to ask the question. After... it was too late.

"So could yo-" Moni cut off as Nameless appeared, striding towards Moni and the survey. "X, are you aware that your avatar is currently the witherlord? How did this happen? Why didn't you prevent it?"

In his secret place, TOWWACBob grinned, and held up a cloak. "I have finally done it! The indivisibility cloak is complete!"

"What on earth is that?" Samanth Vacker asked, looking up from where he had been practicing his new power of photokinesis.

"It will make it impossible to recognize who the one wearing it is!"

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

"What does that have to do with anything? Is this about Melody? I'm not entirely caught up on what happened to her."

When the darkness comes, and you know that there is no one that can help you
What is there to do?

8 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

In the end... Yes.

"That's too bad. Your avatar's a pretty nice guy. By the way, now that he's the lord of all darkness, do you think I could get his tv? That thing's got amazing surround sound."

3 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast growled at Nameless for being insensitive.

"Look, that television is important. For totally plot relevant reasons, not at all related to its incredible sound and picture quality."

On 5/8/2022 at 9:37 AM, Nameless said:

"That's too bad. Your avatar's a pretty nice guy. By the way, now that he's the lord of all darkness, do you think I could get his tv? That thing's got amazing surround sound."

He left it where he last lived.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The Quarkbeast ignored him, for it had found a large amount of balancium, which it proceeded to try and balance on.

Nameless threw it a nice chunk of Narrativium.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

He left it where he last lived.

"Oh, nice! Where would that be, exactly? I'd like to go pick it up before... you know."