The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

TOWWACBob and Samanth stared at the Quarkbeast in stunned amazement. 

"How did you get ahold of this?" TOWWACBob asked it.

"QUARK!" the Quarkbeast barked cheerfully.

"Ah. I guess you do skew probabilities. Thank you. This will make it easier to bring back the Skiens. The Witherlord is now in Void, and so its influence is not enough to destabilize them further. I'll take care of this right away. Samanth, I'll need your help, especially with your new photokinesis."

Samanth nodded, then winced as his scars throbbed.

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Perhaps. I'll have to ask." Nameless teleported to the Knight and professor Jones. "Hey professor, do you want to keep this tv? It can see the past, and might still have a link to a chat mirror in an alternate dimension."

Professor Jones blinked. "...What?"

3 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Professor Jones blinked. "...What?"

"This is X's avatar's tv. He used it to watch the other TLT, and he linked it to a mirror that he gave Melody. Now that he's the Witherlord, I figured I should grab it. Just in case Melody tries to call him."

Edited by Nameless

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

"This is X's avatar's tv. He used it to watch the other TLT, and he linked it to a mirror that he gave Melody. Now that he's the Witherlord, I figured I should grab it. Just in case Melody tries to call him."

Grace let out a short, humorless laugh. "Good luck with that."

24 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Transit with the outside world has been scrambled for the past hundred years or so. Anything coming in or out is chronologically scattered."

"Well I know that of course. TLT time is faster than most other time, so there's some warping when you go between them." Nameless shrugged. "I guess I'll just put it at my house. the Witherlord probably doesn't care about it that much.

9 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Alex got in. he was location scattered, but nowhere near as bad as the skiens.

The skeins have always been in TLT. Alex may have started in TLT or been scattered only a few years into the past.

8 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"Well I know that of course. TLT time is faster than most other time, so there's some warping when you go between them." Nameless shrugged. "I guess I'll just put it at my house. the Witherlord probably doesn't care about it that much.

He does not, the survey responded, but he would be very offended if you took it.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

"Well, it's not like he ever goes back to his house, right? Too many painful memories and all that."

That is true. If he does not see you with it, he will not know. But be careful: he has eyes in many places.

Edited by xinoehp512

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

That is true. If he does not see you with it, he will not know. But be careful: he has eyes in many places.

"I can take the risk." Nameless quickly teleported the tv to his house. "It'll be fine."