The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Tick's wise mentor had been the wizard who Somepeople had made friends with after the Urn Dragons had asked him to imprison Somepeople. When the wizard didn't the Urn Dragons had eaten him.

Edit: This is no longer canon because I missed a bunch. Ignore this post.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

Rep watched as Unintelligible(?) swung Shar at the prison wall. The Sword bounced off, throwing sparks everywhere. "Look, it's not working. Something's wrong with that sword. Let me try." Unintelligible grumbled under his breath, but handed the sword to Rep. As soon as the hilt touched his hands, the entire blade lit up, shining with blinding intensity. Rep stumbled back, Blade falling to the ground. He struggled to pick it up, but The Sword was too heavy for him to lift. "Unintelligible? Help me pick this thing up. Unintelligible?" The revived Ookla was mumbling to himself, holding his head in his hands.

--

Unintelligible ran towards the ruins of a once-great city, cloak billowing out behind him. Nameless' voice rang in his head. "Unintelligible, stop this. You won't be able to get through to her. She's completely corrupted." Unintelligible stopped, turning to face the Narrator's disembodied voice. "That's not possible. Sequence would never accept the transformation." Nameless appeared in front of him, form faint. "She did. I saw it happen. Your faith in her is misplaced." Unintelligible glared at Nameless. "You don't know what you're talking about. I can't just let her face this alone. I have to save her." Nameless let out an exasperated sigh. "Why do you care so much? Is it because she practically runs your fan club? You scared of losing your publicity agent?" Unintelligible turned his back on Nameless, walking towards the city. "Maybe," he said softly, "It's because she believes in me." He looked down at the three beings gathered in the ruins, taking a deep breath and preparing to run in. "Wait!" Nameless' voice came from behind him, voice small. "At least- at least take this." Unintelligible turned, shocked to see Nameless holding out Shar towards him. "Your Sword?" Nameless nodded, face grim. "You'll still die, but- well, at least you'll have a chance."

--

Unintelligible shook his head. Memories were annoying. Why couldn't they all just come back at once? He walked over to Rep, lifting The Sword. Rep nodded in thanks. "All right. On the count of three, we cut our way out of here. Ready?"

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rep watched as Unintelligible(?) swung Shar at the prison wall. The Sword bounced off, throwing sparks everywhere. "Look, it's not working. Something's wrong with that sword. Let me try." Unintelligible grumbled under his breath, but handed the sword to Rep. As soon as the hilt touched his hands, the entire blade lit up, shining with blinding intensity. Rep stumbled back, Blade falling to the ground. He struggled to pick it up, but The Sword was too heavy for him to lift. "Unintelligible? Help me pick this thing up. Unintelligible?" The revived Ookla was mumbling to himself, holding his head in his hands.

--

Unintelligible ran towards the ruins of a once-great city, cloak billowing out behind him. Nameless' voice rang in his head. "Unintelligible, stop this. You won't be able to get through to her. She's completely corrupted." Unintelligible stopped, turning to face the Narrator's disembodied voice. "That's not possible. Sequence would never accept the transformation." Nameless appeared in front of him, form faint. "She did. I saw it happen. Your faith in her is misplaced." Unintelligible glared at Nameless. "You don't know what you're talking about. I can't just let her face this alone. I have to save her." Nameless let out an exasperated sigh. "Why do you care so much? Is it because she practically runs your fan club? You scared of losing your publicity agent?" Unintelligible turned his back on Nameless, walking towards the city. "Maybe," he said softly, "It's because she believes in me." He looked down at the three beings gathered in the ruins, taking a deep breath and preparing to run in. "Wait!" Nameless' voice came from behind him, voice small. "At least- at least take this." Unintelligible turned, shocked to see Nameless holding out Shar towards him. "Your Sword?" Nameless nodded, face grim. "You'll still die, but- well, at least you'll have a chance."

--

Unintelligible shook his head. Memories were annoying. Why couldn't they all just come back at once? He walked over to Rep, lifting The Sword. Rep nodded in thanks. "All right. On the count of three, we cut our way out of here. Ready?"

Everyone smirked. "So, the legendary warrior returns. Well, we can't have that, n̵͖̟̈o̸͉͗̍ͅw̵̪̎ c̵͖͋à̵̩̯ņ̸̀ ̵̭̟̓w̸͕͛͘e̷̼̭͛͗?̴̩͌̒ Everyone's eyes seemed to vanish, and darkness spiraled from their hands towards Unintelligible.

Edited by Sequence

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

--

--

Meanwhile, in his grave, Rond laughed.

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

Everyone smirked. "So, the legendary warrior returns. Well, we can't have that, n̵͖̟̈o̸͉͗̍ͅw̵̪̎ c̵͖͋à̵̩̯ņ̸̀ ̵̭̟̓w̸͕͛͘e̷̼̭͛͗?̴̩͌̒ Everyone's eyes seemed to vanish, and darkness spiraled from their hands towards Unintelligible.

Unintelligible(?) and Rep dashed towards the edge of the prison.

--

Unintelligible fought against a horde of withergeists, surrounded.

--

They raised the sword to strike, tendrils of darkness closing in around them.

--

Unintelligible gasped, opening his eyes. "Where am I?" The area around him was grey, as if covered in mist. "Oh storms, Sequence! Did I save her?" A voice spoke from behind him. "You did, and you did not. Sequence is free from the Witherlord's control, but she is not free of the Witherlord himself, and I suspect he will not take kindly to her refusal of his power." Unintelligible spun around, seeing a figure behind him. "Indeed. He will not be kind to her, I fear." Unintelligible clinched his fists. "Who are you?" The figure smiled. "That's not important. What's important is that I can give you another chance to save Sequence." Unintelligible looked up. "I'll take it."

--

Unintelligible brought The Sword down, cutting through the fabric of reality.

Edited by Nameless